Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,701 to 11,715 of 17937
-
10-14-20 08:55 #6237Senior Member

Posts: 334Rae
Her name is Rae. There are several mixed reviews on her in this forum. I've never tried her, but I think she's cute.
Originally Posted by Irving88
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 00:28 #6236Regular Member

Posts: 17No Name
Hey Gang,
I've been thinking about trying to dream about this one but I couldn't find any reviews, anyone have any experience?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/709852351470
Any assistance would be appreciated!
-
10-13-20 23:38 #6235Senior Member

Posts: 325Awesome!
Thanks! Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Vetlot27
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 23:02 #6234Senior Member

Posts: 204Selena
So anyone know why Selena keeps raising her rates, she used to be decent price but now she's raising. Need some new people in this area with reasonable rates.
-
10-13-20 22:16 #6233Senior Member

Posts: 604Gypsy
I saw Gypsy about a mouth or so ago before she went on vacation for a few weeks (real vacation). Enjoyed the visit, she is a thick gal which is my preference, apartment leaves alot to be desired, but I would repeat, great sloppy BBBJ. Those tits are awesome.
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 21:29 #6232Senior Member

Posts: 307Kate
Kate is a favorite of mine. I think she is beautiful gal. Pictures do not do her justice. I have not seen Barbie so can't vouch for her. I suspect that all the bruises are not from rough sex. She has had several run ins with 5 0 for possession of heroin.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 21:07 #6231Regular Member

Posts: 10Jordan
Pretty much covers it. Saw the guy outside as soon as I pulled up. She came out, high, and I left before I got into the middle of that.
Originally Posted by DrakeSawa
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 16:54 #6230Senior Member

Posts: 182Bella
Yes, she posts a few different ads. She is also Bri and Layla. I consider her to be a top notch provider, and lots of fun. Squeaky clean. She has her own car, too. Message me if you need more info.
Originally Posted by LuckyNutz
[View Original Post]
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/623489785482, This is her also.
-
10-13-20 16:49 #6229Senior Member

Posts: 325Anyone seen Bella?
Seen her ads every time that I'm looking for something new in the area. I'm going to be in town next week and want some fun.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/750248220447
-
10-13-20 16:49 #6228Senior Member

Posts: 46Jordan
I saw her a week ago, shitty place on a mattress, 2 cats play around, pimp outside smoking, she was high, I wouldn't recommend.
Originally Posted by LuckyNutz
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 16:46 #6227Senior Member

Posts: 325Whats the verdict?
Did you end up seeing her?
Originally Posted by Saint9393
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 15:01 #6226Senior Member

Posts: 243Barbie and Katie
Had dreams with both. Barbie is a thick girl, pawg. Nice house, nice neighborhood, I had a good time. Only downside was mattress on the floor. She is the size you see in the pics and if you don't mind a thick girl I'd recommend. Katie was fun, very very nice. When I saw her she seemed to have a lot of bruising. Guess she likes it rough sometimes. I can't say her room was the cleanest. Neither seem like users when I saw them. Hope this helps. You have any recommendations for Lou?
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 07:10 #6225Senior Member

Posts: 290Kristen
Has anyone seen Kristen lately and have her digits thanks in advance.
-
10-12-20 22:32 #6224Senior Member

Posts: 1002Never thought about my budget
I try to mostly stick to my UTRs at that moment because they're reliable and don't ask for much. Every once and a while I get the urge to treat myself with an upscale provider like Allie and Kristen when she was around consistently. I try not to see provider's no more than twice a week, and its mid range provider's like Lacey, Alex the redhead, or any UTRs that is currently in business at the time. Provider's that I can negotiate down their donation a little.
Originally Posted by Smitty93
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 22:21 #6223Senior Member

Posts: 197Quick question fellas
So just curious especially all you senior members been around a while how much do you spend on this hobby each month. Just wondering if I spend way to much or to little 😂128514; this should be interesting.











Reply With Quote




