Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,716 to 11,730 of 17937
-
10-12-20 17:42 #6222Senior Member

Posts: 301Thanks for the link. I recall your recommendations. Gypsy does have some big ole boobies I'd like to get ahold of. Someone said don't do DATY on her and to pm for info but he hasn't responded why yet. Haha.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
10-12-20 16:33 #6221Senior Member

Posts: 571Monger Referral Program
What's up man? Two of my faves are currently on vacation Kelsey and Lacey but Katie is one of my ATF's in Lex! Barbie had some so so reviews on here. Gypsy has hot pics but no god reviews that I've seen. Versailles girl has a great body of you don't mind traveling or of town a little. All in all there's a talent shortage in Lex right now.
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Katie
-
10-12-20 15:56 #6220Regular Member

Posts: 10Jordan
Planning on seeing her this evening. I'll report back.
Originally Posted by Stempo
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 15:17 #6219Senior Member

Posts: 301Visiting
Louisville monger here. Will be visiting soon and thought I'd try some bluegrass action. I'm considering Backwoods Barbie or Gypsy. Any bad stuff to relate with them? There's a few others I'm interested in seeing but many don't have names in their ads. Any providers I should definitely avoid? Thanks!
-
10-12-20 12:19 #6218Senior Member

Posts: 48Caressa
I also tried to PM you. Can you share her number please?
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 07:25 #6217Senior Member

Posts: 1002Clear your inbox
Tried to send you a PM about her. Just wondering if she had an incall yet and if she had the same digits as before. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 07:05 #6216Senior Member

Posts: 484Funny you should ask. . .
Caressa, I heard from her last night. The last I had heard from her which was several weeks ago her mother was in the hospital and not doing well. Which could very well be true. But, she has been known to tell a fib or 2. Probably some of the more outlandish fibs I have heard are from Caressa. I got to where I just nod my head.
Originally Posted by SpinnerKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 05:54 #6215Senior Member

Posts: 484Danielle
That brings back fond memories. Danielle had a growling dog.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 20:57 #6214Regular Member

Posts: 22Latina
I'll be visiting in 2 weeks for the georgia and Kentucky game are there any good latina providers around.
Originally Posted by Vetlot27
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 17:20 #6213Senior Member

Posts: 182Kelsey
Oat, not sure when this is from, but you know she's unavailable right now, right?
Originally Posted by OatBucket
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 16:50 #6212Senior Member

Posts: 77An old ad I saved
Most of the time if you save the provider's links, stg still has them active. I think it may take an act of congress for someone to get a link deleted. Is this the same girl you shared the new link to? If so, her rates are still reasonable.
Originally Posted by Vetlot27
[View Original Post]
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/291776629891
-
10-11-20 16:16 #6211Senior Member

Posts: 31Jordan
I'm with you on the pics. Her old ones are not flattering but that new view from behind.
Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 15:23 #6210Senior Member

Posts: 568Not yet
I've texted with a her a couple times about seeing her. 2 red flags for me. First one is her location. Not in a part of town I want to visit. The second is she gives the complete address of where she is. I think that is probably just inexperience on her part. She may not know better. She gave it up as soon as I asked "what part of town are you located in?
Originally Posted by Stempo
[View Original Post]
But those pics and rates are really pushing the little head to drive the decision.
-
10-11-20 14:09 #6209Senior Member

Posts: 68When someone has been arrested 8 times in the last 2 years. And you look at the pictures over time you can see the downhill slide. She is a good person at heart. But once the downhill slide starts this is not the biz to be in because of the immediate cash they can make. If a single woman doesn't have custody of their child, that should tell you something.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 13:43 #6208Banned Member

Posts: 7S
Heck yes LOL but If I were her I wouldn't want it any other way.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





