Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 862 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 362 762 812 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 912 962 1362 ... LastLast
Results 12,916 to 12,930 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14007

    Schaumburg?

    New in Schaumburg, would appreciate the salad tossing girls info!

    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Alot of the asian apt girls in Schaumburg I've had toss salad for like 20 min straight.

    Also throat banged to puking.

    Cool stuff.

    I'm bored with it now.
    .

  2. #14006

    Anyone head out to the Western Burbs?

    Has anyone seen? I'm looking for recent reviews:

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3312276597

    This one:

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3127752455

    And this one:

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6303602874

    I know the last one has been reviewed but it has been a while, does anyone have any updates? She seems pricey so I'd like to verify as much as I can.

  3. #14005

    Ugh. Don't remind me

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Gave her a Hondo for a lackluster BBBJ! Had to SS to get off! She looked disheveled, At least brush you hair before meeting someone!
    I had hoped to successfully erase my memory of her but you two have brought it front and center. LOT'S of better options out there.

  4. #14004
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    They are not the same. I've seen both and have reported on both.
    Stay away from 1st one for sure. Nuttty as a fruit cake.

  5. #14003

    Latina

    Looking for a Latina around 19 - 21. Can trade. PM is fine.

  6. #14002

    Cara

    Anybody have any leads on Cara? She used to be based in Rutgers park and Evanston. She's a petite women, probably latina and was an ATF. DMs welcome.

  7. #14001
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Money up front. Never

    I've never met her, but the girl in the photos used to work. Even know her name via a mugshot or two from the past. Don't let that fool you. No way that this isn't a scam asking for $35 cashapp upfront. There are things listed on her menu she would never do too. Money upfront is always a scam with the exception of a few well verified providers that ask a little for outcall.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...e/174641115042

  8. #14000

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBart  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nina, back in April. She shares the room with Sophia (only gives BJ) . When I saw her she was reasonably priced. Then about end of May she started asking a lot more. 220 for hh. She was fun, was into it. A little baby damage, But would say worth the higher prices.
    Thanks for the heads up I will give her a shot.

  9. #13999

    Dead on!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BartekPiwo  [View Original Post]
    So I am going over this dream that I had with Jen. Set up with text was easy enough.

    Pros: She is a nice enough woman that gives a ok BBBJ if you can put her looks out of your mind.

    Cons: none of the pictures in her ad are real. She is much older and heavier, huge midsection to her. Her incall is messy and cluttered and has dogs running around all over. Definitely would not repeat this dream as it bordered on nightmarish.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-4783/33806528
    Gave her a Hondo for a lackluster BBBJ! Had to SS to get off! She looked disheveled, At least brush you hair before meeting someone!

  10. #13998

    Saw her back in April.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipesargent  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has ever meet this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/54889048/

    Looks interesting.
    Saw Nina, back in April. She shares the room with Sophia (only gives BJ) . When I saw her she was reasonably priced. Then about end of May she started asking a lot more. 220 for hh. She was fun, was into it. A little baby damage, But would say worth the higher prices.

  11. #13997

    Jen Roges Park

    So I am going over this dream that I had with Jen. Set up with text was easy enough.

    Pros: She is a nice enough woman that gives a ok BBBJ if you can put her looks out of your mind.

    Cons: none of the pictures in her ad are real. She is much older and heavier, huge midsection to her. Her incall is messy and cluttered and has dogs running around all over. Definitely would not repeat this dream as it bordered on nightmarish.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-4783/33806528

  12. #13996

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Well, she made a liar out of me, posted at nearly 10 pm tonight. But good to know.
    If I didn't see that for myself I wouldn't have believed it either LOL. I got a chance to see her earlier today and it was great as always. Macie is quickly becoming my favorite.

  13. #13995

    Any History

    Just wondering if anyone has ever meet this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/54889048/

    Looks interesting.

  14. #13994

    Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by RubaDub1969  [View Original Post]
    Can you share Bonnie's info? I am looking on the north side too.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/54886651/

  15. #13993
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoFive5  [View Original Post]
    Pics are her but weight is off. If anything she is closer to 125 than 135. No upgrades when I saw her but I would be anxious to find out if anyone else has better luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape