Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 26927
-
10-09-20 17:24 #13997Senior Member

Posts: 92Jen Roges Park
So I am going over this dream that I had with Jen. Set up with text was easy enough.
Pros: She is a nice enough woman that gives a ok BBBJ if you can put her looks out of your mind.
Cons: none of the pictures in her ad are real. She is much older and heavier, huge midsection to her. Her incall is messy and cluttered and has dogs running around all over. Definitely would not repeat this dream as it bordered on nightmarish.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-4783/33806528
-
10-09-20 15:25 #13996Senior Member

Posts: 51Macie
If I didn't see that for myself I wouldn't have believed it either LOL. I got a chance to see her earlier today and it was great as always. Macie is quickly becoming my favorite.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 13:05 #13995Senior Member

Posts: 221Any History
Just wondering if anyone has ever meet this one.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/54889048/
Looks interesting.
-
10-09-20 12:55 #13994Senior Member

Posts: 44Bonnie
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/54886651/
Originally Posted by RubaDub1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 06:02 #13993Senior Member

Posts: 1438Pics are her but weight is off. If anything she is closer to 125 than 135. No upgrades when I saw her but I would be anxious to find out if anyone else has better luck.
Originally Posted by RedNoFive5
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 01:12 #13992Senior Member

Posts: 198Where
Where is she located, and do you know if MSOG is available?
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 23:34 #13991Senior Member

Posts: 1172Well, she made a liar out of me, posted at nearly 10 pm tonight. But good to know.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 22:48 #13990Senior Member

Posts: 215Cookie in elk grove?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/54860232/
Anyone try her? She appears to be friends with Savanna.
-
10-08-20 18:11 #13989Senior Member

Posts: 1172Macie is mostly a day person, I think. She keeps business-like hours, wraps up at 6 or 7 pm-ish. She posted several times earlier today (10/8).
Mya hasn't posted since early yesterday, so I'm not too surprised at no response from her. When she has recently posted on a given day, she's been pretty responsive.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 17:05 #13988Senior Member

Posts: 81Thanks. I should have seen that with my Google-fu. I found an ad on tryst after digging. You're right, all ads seem on brand and legit.
https://tryst.link/bdsm/misslunaraven
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 16:09 #13987Senior Member

Posts: 318Looks legit, l found a few other places she posted and all point to her and those being real pics. I say at this point TOFTT and report back. If your experience is good I'll also follow up with my own review. Thanks and Good Luck.
Originally Posted by RedNoFive5
[View Original Post]
Here is one for example.
https://www.craigserotica.com/chicag...ents/25251.htm
-
10-08-20 15:09 #13986Regular Member

Posts: 21Can you share Bonnie's info? I am looking on the north side too.
Originally Posted by dbones
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 14:09 #13985Senior Member

Posts: 81Magical meghan
Anyone seen her?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/183036
-
10-08-20 10:17 #13984Senior Member

Posts: 207Scammers
The scammers keep getting better in their delivery. She has ads all over the place.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
GML.
-
10-08-20 09:41 #13983Senior Member

Posts: 67Diane
Got a prescription for those blue pills, so I decided to test it out with Diane: https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...201.htm?cat=54.
PROS: Somehow she's a spinner with giant tits. (Seriously, her body is amazing bc she's tiny but curvy.) Photos are her for sure. Started with a 20 min massage. Gave great oral, requested I return the favor and seemed to enjoy it, and finished with a few positions. Used up the full hour. Prices listed in her ads are correct with no upselling. Very friendly and generally nice. Definitely did not feel like a transaction. (And yes, them pills worked just fine thank you very much.).
CONS: Apt. Complex is huge and busy which felt weird while waiting for the second call. No GFE. Has a set routine (massage, give oral, get oral, mish, finish doggie) and doesn't like deviating from it -- probably could be swayed but she was nice so I didn't push. English issues occasionally.
I'll definitely repeat. Her price is reasonable all things considered, she's hot, and she either gets it herself or does a great job of faking it. That's fun to see & hear.












Reply With Quote





