Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 866 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 366 766 816 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 916 966 1366 ... LastLast
Results 12,976 to 12,990 of 25039
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12064
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Only thing real about her ad is she's 5'4. She pushing 250+ and lives in an Apt in WW. Her bed room was a total mess. I walked.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/456901736477
    250 lbs plus? I saw her beginning of summer in same apartment in w. W. Her place was spotless, she couldn't have weighed more than 125 150 at best. Must be covid weight.

  2. #12063

    Cuban Momie

    She was a nice catch posted on STG. Picts are real and in a good hotel in Prov. Standard fees for time and everyting covered. Titis are great but does have some baby damage, tight grips. Well worth it, IMO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20201013_160646.jpg‎  

  3. #12062

    Pictures for picturless ad

    Here's the pictures I received when responding to this ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dood508  [View Original Post]
    I don't suppose anyone knows anything about the women behind this picture-less ad? I got prompt respond to text messages, including a picture. Trying to figure out her rate is proving to be a little more difficult. If I have some time later and can figure out how to get the picture from my phone to my PC I'll put the picture up. She said her name is Sasha.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/992022925777
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4d160b53740967ab995e6fc480648aee3dda31c9-14.jpg‎   2417b451836b5ccefebe380ed4029c55e0af8b67-14.jpg‎  

  4. #12061

    Fake Picts

    Only thing real about her ad is she's 5'4. She pushing 250+ and lives in an Apt in WW. Her bed room was a total mess. I walked.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/456901736477

  5. #12060

    Pictureless ad

    I don't suppose anyone knows anything about the women behind this picture-less ad? I got prompt respond to text messages, including a picture. Trying to figure out her rate is proving to be a little more difficult. If I have some time later and can figure out how to get the picture from my phone to my PC I'll put the picture up. She said her name is Sasha.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/992022925777

  6. #12059

    Claudia

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox198  [View Original Post]
    Now you say that she is not the girl in the pics, so I am guessing she is a catfish. Did she send you any confirmation pics or did you just go to her spot & see she was not the girl in the pics but some chubby hoe? This is why I don't even bother with hoes that don't send me a pic anymore, this catfish shit has been annoying. And her rate was 200?
    Rate was 140 hhr, 240 hr.

  7. #12058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...w/769550860528

    Anybody partake in this provider, most curious about the additional services, but also wondering if anybody can speak to the experience at all?
    Not that many going to see her. Take one for the team of big spender and come back and report back how the service went.

  8. #12057

    Curious

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...w/769550860528

    Anybody partake in this provider, most curious about the additional services, but also wondering if anybody can speak to the experience at all?

  9. #12056

    Downcity divas

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    http://www.downcitydivas.com/gallery/192/profile

    She's not my type so I won't partake but hopefully there will be others soon.
    Any issues with giving all that info?

  10. #12055

    Latin bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...7/162079326285

    She was discussed as ok but was wondering if anyone has seen her since the last review.
    I have seen her a few times as a last resort. First pull in.

    You notice that the house is in poor condition I didn't feel unsafe. I have seen kids toys laying around but never encountered any kids or heard any. If you are turned off by big girls don't waste your time, she says bbw but she is alot bigger I mean alot bigger then the pictures. Overall a very nice girl down for almost anything, she usually up late. Due to her size I really just go for BJ or quick hit from the back for 60.

  11. #12054
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    http://www.downcitydivas.com/gallery/192/profile

    She's not my type so I won't partake but hopefully there will be others soon.
    The website says she is 83. LOL.

  12. #12053

    Dcd

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    Down City Divas.
    http://www.downcitydivas.com/gallery/192/profile

    She's not my type so I won't partake but hopefully there will be others soon.

  13. #12052

    Dcd

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDerucki  [View Original Post]
    What is DCD?
    Down City Divas.

  14. #12051

    Dcd?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    Well guys it looks like DCD is back in action.
    What is DCD?

  15. #12050

    Dcd

    Well guys it looks like DCD is back in action. At least for this week. Thank goodness. There are a lot of girls out there but the vast majority aren't worth even contacting, fake pics, ghosting, poor service. It's hard to find a truly good provider that treats her customers well and like she's running a good business that wants repeat customers. The DCD girls are usually what is represented in the pictures or at least close to it. And, you usually get what is advertised. Most of the time. I've seen a few that I wouldn't see again for either poor service or shorting on time. The vast majority are real and provide good service for the time paid for. I just hope more DCD girls are in the pipeline because I for one am tired of some of the providers on various websites including trystlink and Eros. FYI, I have absolutely no affiliation with DCD financially. I'm just a client that appreciates good service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape