Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 15,901 to 15,915 of 27920
-
10-13-20 00:30 #12020Senior Member

Posts: 40Jessica Crish
Man that description is pretty damning! She's all bent out of shape, she did well for about 6 months on the board, then she got tangled up with apparently some not to good friends and that's the result after 2 car accidents in 2 weeks! It's a pity she was very engaging and sexy. Lots of energy when I met her 3 years ago. Now she's a shell of what she was. Like I said what a pity. From the provider and human part.
Originally Posted by MiniMiniBag
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 00:06 #12019Senior Member

Posts: 147Rush job!
I've spent time with her. The sessions was rushed, time shorted, & no CIP was allowed. Previous to meeting her I had inquired about natural play with CIP. It was agreed upon before the meet, but wasn't allowed in the session. She was also 30 minutes late to the session. She claimed she already had her incall, & she did, but she arrived there late. I had already left when she got there. The little head won, & I went back to see her. I should have seen someone else. For what it's worth.
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 22:35 #12018Senior Member

Posts: 66She does allow COB, including all over that thick Bush. My sense is that with the right financial incentives, BBFS is probably available.
Originally Posted by Jenkem666
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 20:27 #12017Senior Member

Posts: 1018Man. You missed out. She did that to me once. I followed up and saw her. She had me abuse her and use her anyway I wanted. Half way in ai told her I only brought half the rate and that was her punishment for fucking me over. She got off on it. She is crazy and I fear someday she will hurt herself.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 17:49 #12016Senior Member

Posts: 1111Spacey Staci
Awhile back she confessed on her social media about being bi-polar and taking medication for it, which of course goes great with all her boozing. Had the same things happen as you and RedHot11 over the course of several visits. Face fucked, pounded her bare and filled her up. I scheduled another appointment the next time she was in town. Said she'd be ready, but was a no show despite multiple text messages. Finally responded to me hours later after I was already home, admitting (without apologizing) that she passed out drunk. Asked me to come back, claiming she had a guy cancel and needed to get paid, but I ignored her. Watched and waited for her to light me up red over at the other place, but she must have realized I had all our texts as evidence.
Originally Posted by Potent
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 16:50 #12015Senior Member

Posts: 2184TaciOfSeattle69
That seems like a lot of work to schedule with her. You're right about the cuckoo provider experience. Naestya made me wait in the car for 30 mins past our time. I slapped her really hard the moment I walked into the room for giving me that shit. She frigging loved it. Got her all wet. Totally cuckoo but totally hot / crazy in bed.
Originally Posted by Potent
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 16:42 #12014Senior Member

Posts: 1018I am surprised she would even do a outcall.
Originally Posted by Potent
[View Original Post]
In the same amount of time she can see 3 or 4 men.
-
10-12-20 14:51 #12013Senior Member

Posts: 1403Hotel incalls you're fine. It's mainly the Kirkland house they were operating out of that was concerning. But alas it's too late now. I heard Olivia is out of rehab and Todd (not Chad) is going to be released soon. Hopefully that means he'll get the gang back together for another round of fun. His harem has always been hot fit girls.
Originally Posted by DrSnatch
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 14:12 #12012Senior Member

Posts: 1209Funny, I didn't notice her kickstand in the pics until I went back and looked. Based on the rob info and other replies, hard pass. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by PornMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 13:13 #12011Senior Member

Posts: 472Drug use and paraphernalia out in her room as well, and she likes to put baby oil on all the time, I have a feeling showers aren't something she does daily.
Originally Posted by PornMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 12:25 #12010Senior Member

Posts: 35My experience with Winter is that she is covered everything.
Originally Posted by Jenkem666
[View Original Post]
Even 'no kissing' rule now. Good escort services, just covered.
Of course, YMMV but I wouldn't count it.
-
10-12-20 11:19 #12009Senior Member

Posts: 293R4 r
Stanky vajanky for sure.
Originally Posted by CajonTrombone
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 01:45 #12008Regular Member

Posts: 10WinterBabi
Anyone know if she belongs here?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?457438-WinterBabi
-
10-12-20 00:55 #12007Senior Member

Posts: 44Kg
I never saw her and other KG girls for the same reason. What ever happened to Olivia Heart? I always wanted to see her as an exception to my rule.
.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 23:22 #12006Senior Member

Posts: 2184R4 r
Sad to hear that in her KG days she was a legend. Never seen her, but had always wanted to. I remember reading somewhere on this board that KG would sometimes record sessions and that freaked me out. Even it was not something validated, it scared me enough not to see anyone associated with KG. So missed out on her, but the reviews here always had me interested in her.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




