Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,636 to 19,650 of 37352
-
10-12-20 21:31 #17717Senior Member

Posts: 195From what I know the house is pretty active with girls working. The people around there know as well. Had a date with her, but when I pulled up to the incall and seen the street and house I had a flashback to some warnings on here from other members. It's too bad, because it seem's like the dream is nice and if pics are accurate she looks good. I can't partake in that incall though.
Originally Posted by RichMong804
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 18:52 #17716Senior Member

Posts: 85Info on this one?
https://independent.com.listcrawler....inia/54754830/
I texted her, she responded quickly. Was willing to Facetime to confirm she is real, but my crappy phone app doesn't allow.
She said she is gone by Wednesday, so I might not have time to visit.
But still share info on her if you all visit her.
-
10-12-20 18:02 #17715Senior Member

Posts: 1449I can't thank you guys enough
I really do appreciate all the love you guys have shown and it has helped. I'm probably gonna lay low for a couple of weeks and once this hurt passes I'll be back roaming once again. Happy hunting stay safe.
-
10-12-20 17:26 #17714Senior Member

Posts: 87They Are Human
It does pain me when a nice provider is about to be put on street or otherwise desparate I've closed rent gap at hotels and apartments, paid car insurance, even bought a laptop so kids could do Zoom school. Ladies have huge challenges, get in deep and can't see their way out. At some level empathy is a good thing. Just thoughts. Feel your pain JCN.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 15:14 #17713Senior Member

Posts: 171Been going to location for years now
I've been to private residence several times over the years and here's what I know. I can confirm couch but its not beat up. I've also been on a bed. Never heard anyone upstairs and when I did one time she took me up and it was a dog, so I know noone is upstairs. Went a few times for doubles so, I know sometimes her girl friends are there. I've also dreamed upstairs once but for the roses I'd rather stay downstairs LOL. Oh and as many times I've been I've never seen a camera or anything close. As for the girl in post her face is her best attraction, I love my dreams of staring into those eyes as my member disappears down her throat. In my dreams she's always in sexy lingerie and she squirts. I dream on a regular LOL I'm sharing because I too appreciate intel before plunging.
Originally Posted by RichMong804
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 14:42 #17712Senior Member

Posts: 62So sorry to hear this Bro. I am sure that you cared to take care of her mattered greatly to her. Regret sometimes these girls go to extremes.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 13:49 #17711Senior Member

Posts: 34As others have stated already I'm sorry to hear of this tragedy. Many years ago I became close to a girl who worked up in B'More at one of the strip clubs. I lived and worked up that way. She was supporting her daughter and Mother who was wheelchair bound. I'd drop groceries off and do little projects around here place. Landlord was a real ass. I never had expectations because once you see what they deal with. Like someone said they are all someone's daughter. She got cut up pretty badly one night by a John and died a year later. Her daughter became a ward of the state and Mom put in some home. It sucks when these things happen no matter the cause. I hope the memories stay but the pain passes quickly.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 13:30 #17710Senior Member

Posts: 39Sorry
Sorry for your loss!
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 13:09 #17709Senior Member

Posts: 189Sad Day
It is easy to get involved with these ladies. I take care of Bella in Riverside. Make sure she had money on books and calls. Send her a package. She calls me every day. Sorry for your loss. Know it is tough. I saw Bella (Ashley) in good and bad days. You want to help them get straight but it has to be up to them. Hoping when she gets out she stays straight. Again sorry for your loss.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 12:40 #17708Senior Member

Posts: 339Sad day
Hey man so sorry to hear! I get it, it's a shame. I guess some mongers on this site don't realize that all of these girls or somebody's daughters. It could happen to anyone of us. That is if you have children.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
Anyone can make bad choices. I know none of them when they were a little girls said, I'm going to grow up to be a drug attic / prostitute.
Well that's enough of this rambling.
IRA.
-
10-12-20 11:07 #17707Senior Member

Posts: 376Birthday treat
Looking to treat myself for my up coming bitrthday, I'd like to catch up with a decent GFE spinner, or just a good GFE experience in general. Preferably someone with a private residence or at the very least in a decent up scale hotel. Any info would be great and thanks in advance.
-
10-12-20 11:02 #17706Senior Member

Posts: 1449Sad today
I heard some really sad news today. One provider who I'm not going to name out of respect died yesterday from apparent OD of pills. She had gotten out and was working and trying to do right and I was helping when I could. I became very fond of her and her daughter and just took them out for lunch on Friday. I got involved and now I'm devastated. She was a nice girl but had some issues and I feel like I should've helped more. This really sucks. Never again will I get emotionally twisted. Just a vent thanks guys.
-
10-12-20 09:57 #17705Senior Member

Posts: 77I have seen a couple positive reviews and no negatives.
Originally Posted by SeniorManager
[View Original Post]
Only downside is apparently the location, at a well known house. You dream on a beat up couch while a minder is upstairs. Supposedly there's a video feed.
Not talking from personal experience just passing on what I've seen here.
-
10-12-20 06:08 #17704Senior Member

Posts: 124Follow up
I had scheduled a dream with her. Texted her before I left, and she never replied. However, I had read a decent review prior. That's why I tried to schedule. Good luck. Would be interested in knowing how you make out.
Originally Posted by SeniorManager
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 21:07 #17703Senior Member

Posts: 85Any more report?
Her body from the pics look tempting, anyone has more info on their encounter with her?
Originally Posted by Fhqwhgads1
[View Original Post]
Would like to know how was her face and service. Thanks.













Reply With Quote





