Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23127

    Schaumburg

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkjs23  [View Original Post]
    I've tried two parlors and gave lots of hints without success. Also wondering if anyone has seen one of those generic girls from Rub Ratings add in the Schaumburg area. Help!
    There are approximately zero AMPs worth visiting in Schaumburg these days. So many places have closed over the years. The place on Gold and Plum Grove used to have decent providers but there seems to be new management lately and now it's lame. Not far away is magic therapy hands in the business park but I haven't been there in a long time. The ladies there were usually greedy and not very attractive but who knows maybe there's a decent option there today, but I doubt it. Schaumburg sucks these days so it's no surprise if you're having trouble getting action. Most of the few options available are self-service places at best.

  2. #23126

    4 hand

    I had a four-hand massage a couple of weeks ago I always wanted to try it. I was disappointed the fact that the two really didn't do anything together they just touch each other's boobs but no kissing or anyting. They took turns finishing but I liked the one more than the other and I actually asked the other one to leave the room so the one I like could finish me. It was worth it to try it but I don't think it was worth the double door fee and $100 tip each girl. I usually get more from from the one therapist but I think she was being shy with the other one in there so she would only take her top off normally she gets naked and then we start going at it.

  3. #23125
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    She chased a boyfriend in Arizona and lives there now. Kendra, wow, blast from the past there. She left the biz a long time ago. Polish Anna is now Natalia at Norwood.
    Good to know, sad to hear. Any word on Becca?

  4. #23124

    LT Gone?

    Number seems to be disconnected.

  5. #23123
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyOFace  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I'd share my opinion on this place. So far I've seen Jenny and Mia for 4 hand, which led to an awesome FS experience. Sadly, Mia is gone but says she'll return once in a while. That woman had beautiful natural curves and a hot accent.

    Then Alicia came for literally like a week, but they tell me she'll be back. Probably my best experience. $ $ on top of door fee for FS but completely worth it if you're into super curvy woman. Borderline Rose Monroe with a fatter ass.

    Anyway, anyone else play with these girls?
    I played with Jenny. Loved her but I think she left. She let me finger her ass while blowing me. 140 on top of foot fee. She introduced me to Melissa and highly recs her.

  6. #23122

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happened to Liz (Lisa), used to run a house on Northwest side. She was Puerto Rican about 40 years old, super nice, chatty, total MILF.

    Girls that she had were Becca, Andrea, Kendra, Polish Anna to name a few. I first saw her on Diversey, then Pulaski, she moved over to Addison, then slightly north to Foster.

    Her girls were always the best (very negotiable), up for anything.

    Any word on her whereabouts? Is she still running a place?

    Or any word on any of the girls?

    I've tried some of the old numbers to no avail.
    She chased a boyfriend in Arizona and lives there now. Kendra, wow, blast from the past there. She left the biz a long time ago. Polish Anna is now Natalia at Norwood.

  7. #23121
    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm its a different emily.

    Any change in lineup at sxl?
    Don't think so. Popped in the other day and it was the same two ladies. Mickey. And I forget the name of the other but she has the nice man-made cans. Would be nice to see some new girls in here since this place is really close to home.

  8. #23120
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that's a different Emily, but can't confirm. I've never gone to Grand due to all the negative reviews and our sweet Helen of blessed memory previously being down the street at West River.
    Can confirm its a different emily.

    Any change in lineup at sxl?

  9. #23119

    Different Emily?

    Quote Originally Posted by SammiJoon  [View Original Post]
    I heard that she was in Grand spa in Ogden. Not sure, I hate all the gold diggers in Grand. All the negotiations and upswell kills the mood for me.
    Pretty sure that's a different Emily, but can't confirm. I've never gone to Grand due to all the negative reviews and our sweet Helen of blessed memory previously being down the street at West River.

  10. #23118
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Emily is stuck in China, might be back next year. I liked CoCo at New Hope who is much younger than the other hags there, not sure if she's still there.
    I heard that she was in Grand spa in Ogden. Not sure, I hate all the gold diggers in Grand. All the negotiations and upswell kills the mood for me.

  11. #23117
    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    That was tip. $60 for HH door fee.
    I had a dream with her two years ago on the Pulaski location (kneeding Hands) FS for 180 in addition to house fee. She is nice but older. I did not repeat.

  12. #23116

    Help in Schaumburg

    I've tried two parlors and gave lots of hints without success. Also wondering if anyone has seen one of those generic girls from Rub Ratings add in the Schaumburg area. Help!

  13. #23115

    Hell with the finger

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    I just recalled, she did at one point ask; If I wanted her to put her finger in my Anus. I gave her an immediate. Hmm No thanks. Guess she's familiar with some people's kinks
    Brought my own vibrator!! She obliged!!

  14. #23114

    DIY only?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWimp  [View Original Post]
    Euro, Dana, Olga, Nina, Diy been around for 100 years with almost same girls. I enjoy visiting. But does get old.
    DIY Only? Or more available?

  15. #23113

    Another Option

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    I also dreamed of Yuki.
    I won't be repeating but if this is what your looking for it's a good place for the price and safety factor.
    I noticed that another gal is working at the same location. Has different contact number. Might be interesting to investigate. Here is her link. Anybody have any first hand info?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/2074503

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape