Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,891 to 16,905 of 40016
-
10-11-20 17:16 #23126Banned Member

Posts: 3174 hand
I had a four-hand massage a couple of weeks ago I always wanted to try it. I was disappointed the fact that the two really didn't do anything together they just touch each other's boobs but no kissing or anyting. They took turns finishing but I liked the one more than the other and I actually asked the other one to leave the room so the one I like could finish me. It was worth it to try it but I don't think it was worth the double door fee and $100 tip each girl. I usually get more from from the one therapist but I think she was being shy with the other one in there so she would only take her top off normally she gets naked and then we start going at it.
-
10-11-20 14:34 #23125Senior Member

Posts: 337Good to know, sad to hear. Any word on Becca?
Originally Posted by DLover64
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 16:16 #23124Senior Member

Posts: 135LT Gone?
Number seems to be disconnected.
-
10-10-20 16:14 #23123Senior Member

Posts: 135I played with Jenny. Loved her but I think she left. She let me finger her ass while blowing me. 140 on top of foot fee. She introduced me to Melissa and highly recs her.
Originally Posted by DannyOFace
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 16:05 #23122Senior Member

Posts: 135Lisa
She chased a boyfriend in Arizona and lives there now. Kendra, wow, blast from the past there. She left the biz a long time ago. Polish Anna is now Natalia at Norwood.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 12:58 #23121Senior Member

Posts: 68Don't think so. Popped in the other day and it was the same two ladies. Mickey. And I forget the name of the other but she has the nice man-made cans. Would be nice to see some new girls in here since this place is really close to home.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 11:46 #23120Senior Member

Posts: 208Can confirm its a different emily.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
Any change in lineup at sxl?
-
10-10-20 07:33 #23119Senior Member

Posts: 989Different Emily?
Pretty sure that's a different Emily, but can't confirm. I've never gone to Grand due to all the negative reviews and our sweet Helen of blessed memory previously being down the street at West River.
Originally Posted by SammiJoon
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 23:08 #23118Senior Member

Posts: 54I heard that she was in Grand spa in Ogden. Not sure, I hate all the gold diggers in Grand. All the negotiations and upswell kills the mood for me.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 23:04 #23117Senior Member

Posts: 54I had a dream with her two years ago on the Pulaski location (kneeding Hands) FS for 180 in addition to house fee. She is nice but older. I did not repeat.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 17:15 #23116Regular Member

Posts: 2Help in Schaumburg
I've tried two parlors and gave lots of hints without success. Also wondering if anyone has seen one of those generic girls from Rub Ratings add in the Schaumburg area. Help!
-
10-09-20 14:34 #23115Banned Member

Posts: 586Hell with the finger
Brought my own vibrator!! She obliged!!
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 14:31 #23114Banned Member

Posts: 118DIY only?
DIY Only? Or more available?
Originally Posted by TheWimp
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 14:22 #23113Senior Member

Posts: 326Another Option
I noticed that another gal is working at the same location. Has different contact number. Might be interesting to investigate. Here is her link. Anybody have any first hand info?
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/2074503
-
10-09-20 13:04 #23112Senior Member

Posts: 318I just recalled, she did at one point ask; If I wanted her to put her finger in my Anus. I gave her an immediate. Hmm No thanks. Guess she's familiar with some people's kinks.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





