Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,406 to 21,420 of 44200
-
10-12-20 12:51 #22795Senior Member

Posts: 1377Ckb. Ask for Hyland. You might have to go a few times first. One of the biggest complaints they have is when some guys smell like ass and it's not too appealing to them. So wash your ass. LOL.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 10:38 #22794Senior Member

Posts: 1657Yeah me too I been looking for long long time. Just keep hitting new spots and maybe you'll get. BTW let us all know how it went.
Originally Posted by Spudb
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 01:05 #22793Senior Member

Posts: 121Ava's IG?
Any chance you can share her IG?
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 17:30 #22792Senior Member

Posts: 45Helen. AirNBody Westminister.
Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 17:27 #22791Senior Member

Posts: 45no fs + no bj.
Originally Posted by kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 15:02 #22790Senior Member

Posts: 137No worries. Just double checking and it seems like others have done it too. I've been to the 6* Villa Foot Spa but not any 5 star spots. I did make an appointment with Coco the other day and was sent to the 6* on Bolsa. She looked nothing like the picture and she's much older that the other 6* girls. Did CFS anyway but DNF.
Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 12:14 #22789Regular Member

Posts: 6It was a rip off IMHO. 180 at the door. I thought that was to include tip. Nope. No FS. And extra costs.
Originally Posted by MiguelHoncho
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 12:08 #22788Senior Member

Posts: 334$100 for?
What exactly did you get for $100? FS, BJ?
Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 04:44 #22787Senior Member

Posts: 7266Look it up on rubmaps. Search OC and its there.
Originally Posted by Johnmarshall51
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 03:26 #22786Senior Member

Posts: 45Helen. Air&Body, Westinister
It was slim pickings at Lepalace and I've tried out the best ones there already (Except this new girl name Sofia that I haven't had yet. Any intels? TIA).
Anyway, I was talking to Michelle the mamasan and she said Helen was avail at AirNBody and said " she's a nice lady " so I pretty much rolled the dice and TOFTM LOL.
I'd say she's in her 40's, barely spoke any english. I honestly couldn't tell because she was wearing a mask and it was bit dark. But I did tell her to take it off for a second so I can see her face. She didn't look bad, just average. Body's a bit flabby, but she was still slim. Small tits + ass. She had on some fake thick eye lashes which I kept noticing when I would looked at her. The massage was really basic. I think most of the girls at Lepalace does way better massages IMO (I'm comparing AirNBody + Lepalace bc I'm pretty sure it's the same owner) It was good pressure, a little bit of tease. After the flip, we agreed on $60 tip for HJ. I grabbed her tits, played with her nipples, ass and vagina over her clothes, then when I tried to go in her pants. She said it'll be $100 total. At first I didn't agree to it, but I started getting into it and I asked if I can just see it LOL. So she let me pull down her pants + panties to look and touch a little. I should of stopped there! But little JR wanted to keep going, so I just caved in to doing the $100 dollar tip package LOL. I was able to do FIV, suck some nipples. I was finger banging her a quite a bit and she would make these moaning sounds. Which was really fun to hear. I busted and after wards, she barely even cleaned me up! Felt really rushed towards the end. She also kept asking me for my credit card to make sure I was going to give the the full tip. I had 60 in cash & was going to pay the rest w / my CC. I think there was definitely a language barrier bc I had to tell her twice I'll pay up front and didn't want to give her my credit card. I don't think I'll be repeating. I definitely have no regrets, I had fun! Hope you guys enjoy!
-
10-11-20 02:14 #22785Senior Member

Posts: 45Yes, sorry I always get the two mixed up. Only been to 6 star on Brookhurst and Mcfadded right? Where is the other one? Any intels? TIA.
Originally Posted by MiguelHoncho
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 00:55 #22784Banned Member

Posts: 545I believe this one is in Santa Ana.
Originally Posted by Johnmarshall51
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 00:44 #22783Regular Member

Posts: 18Looking for
Where can I find a good bbjcim in oc?
-
10-10-20 23:35 #22782Banned Member

Posts: 308Me too. Over the last three years only two have done FS. The first was a girl I'd known in Fountain Valley. She liked watching in the mirror. I was skeptical when a pal gave me the heads up on Lina. He's now my best pal. LOL.
Originally Posted by DJezDick
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 21:54 #22781Regular Member

Posts: 1Where is haven? H beach?
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





