Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 7895
-
10-11-20 09:59 #5045Senior Member

Posts: 139Redheadgabi22
Here's the link: https://www.seeking.com/member/be478...b-d07d93847fd2 Seems to be deactivated.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 08:48 #5044Senior Member

Posts: 541Happy hunting
Best of luck gents. My time for this hunting season is ending.
Will post more before the next season starts.
Happy hunting and best of luck.
-
10-11-20 08:47 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 541Happy hunting
Too much pussy gents. I'm carrying over 3 and adding 3.
Will post info about the ones that get dropped in a few months. No way I'm going to be able to juggle them all.
Happy hunting and best of luck gents.
-
10-11-20 01:37 #5042Senior Member

Posts: 165Rita
Surprise, surprise her pics are old, like 10 years ago. She's thick, smokes. Saw her close to her work, nice enough woman not a scammer but wouldn't pick her if I could have seen her real photos first. Didn't repeat. Wouldn't recommend. Everything was covered.=Baltmonger69;5018615]Anyone have any info on these two? I'm chatting with both right now.
Xoritaannxo.
https://www.seeking.com/member/94cf1...4-359db4ae00f3
-
10-10-20 22:21 #5041Senior Member

Posts: 244Looking for info.
Anyone have any info on these two? I'm chatting with both right now.
Xoritaannxo.
https://www.seeking.com/member/94cf1...4-359db4ae00f3
Sweet Princess A.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ee9cb...0-3cb81c26b505
-
10-10-20 15:07 #5040Senior Member

Posts: 2443 LovelyRoommates
These three want help with student loans and rent but because of covid will not get physical LOL!
https://www.seeking.com/member/56e25...7-b4a12f9a9087
-
10-09-20 17:04 #5039Senior Member

Posts: 244Lots of GPS and Scammers
Beschbabe_xo
Wants money before meeting to pickup car and also needs a sitter.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b1721...f-8039a86f9020
stellababydavis
Platonic only to start and maybe more later on.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8faf9...7-ef1340e721f8
CaraaRose
Online only.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1b3c9...5-13d8c66b3e0b
Ash5744
Wants allowance of 1500 a month.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6ae25...e-21edf5965201
Has anyone been in contact with redheadgabi22 from DC? I don't have a link to her profile but she either blocked me or deactivated her account after we first met and I'm trying to find out which it was. I've seen her a few times now and I'm just curious.
-
10-09-20 17:04 #5038Senior Member

Posts: 541She won't do a m&g for less than $200
I messaged her as well. She said uber and childcare was $100 at a minimum, and needed another $100 for groceries.
Told her I'd pick her up and send someone from care to watch her kids. She wanted the cash. I told her thanks but no thanks.
Gents, we got to stop feeding the rodents, otherwise it gives them the incentive to keep popping up.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 11:00 #5037Senior Member

Posts: 541Come together
https://www.seeking.com/member/e6b95...0-e7b1d3559e96
Also chatting this one up. Any intel appreciated. Sorry if she's already beem reported on.
Dms and texts open for those who prefer not posting publicly.
As always, any intel I gather will be shared as well.
-
10-09-20 10:53 #5036Senior Member

Posts: 541Jennababy
https://www.seeking.com/member/b425f...8-be6836d35c09
Any intel? For those that prefer not posting to the public board, Dm and texts are open. Any intel is appreciated and as always happy to provide any intel I gather.
-
10-09-20 06:01 #5035Senior Member

Posts: 541R_bby2202
Currently texting back and forth with this one. Set up the m&g for when she gets back to town. Any details are appreciated. Feel free to DM or text me (for those brothers who have my number) if you don't want to post info publicly.
https://www.seeking.com/member/35853...c-fae142aa18ab
-
10-09-20 05:51 #5034Senior Member

Posts: 541Butterfly kisses
In MA, but had been travelling to this area a while back.
Met her during my last hunting period but forgot to post my experience. Posting now because my last post jogged my memory.
Was easy to set up the meet and completly skipped the m&g. No problem with meeting at an extended stay. Allowance was $200.
Here's the problem though, she was nice enough. Breats were small, but pert. When the panties came off, we were making out and I started to finger her.
The odor was rough. No way was I going to hit it raw, and so I closed my eyes, held my breath, and put on the cover. Tried to do my best impression of the flash and finish the deed.
A week later she starts blowing up my pgone asking for $25 via cash app or venmo.
I was like, no thanks. And blocked her. If she comes back to the area, she might be your type if you want something quick and easy, but be prepared for an unpleasant smell and use a text app so she doesn't blow up your line.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1b3f3...a-9d7bb511df71
-
10-09-20 05:36 #5033Senior Member

Posts: 541Request for advances
Now Kay is asking for $20, then $35. She wants an advsnce on her allowance. My immediate response back was, sorry - I dont do cash app, all my allowance is provided in cash, in an envelope.
Originally Posted by BigFrog
[View Original Post]
Fml. Turns out she's also one of those girls that's constantly blowing up your phone for cash. Still never met the girl in person, and now blocking her number.
For other fellahs. Sounds like she's getting even more desparate. So if she is in your rotation, or if you were looking to add her, now would probably be a good time to negotiate or renegotiate lower.
Still a hard pass for me. Stinky pussy makes it impossible for me to perform, and I hate getting random texts asking me for cash.
-
10-09-20 05:26 #5032Senior Member

Posts: 541Sylvie
Profile pic is of Sandy Point state park in MD. Its kind of ghetto there. Basically where folks go when they can't afford a weekend somewhere nicer.
Hard to believe guys were taking trash like her to a high end restaurant. My planned maximum with her was $250 and maybe outback afterwards if she performed well, for a future date.
I need to stay on top of the board, even when my rotation is full so as to make sure to avoid tinewasters like this. At least I saved $10 in coffee. Thanks for the update Shinski.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 18:40 #5031Senior Member

Posts: 244Trouble_Maker1
Here's another scammer. Wants half upfront to know you're serious since she claims she's been scammed and robbed in the past.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6aea8...a-13c2fe91f26d










Reply With Quote



