Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 7895
-
10-08-20 18:10 #5030Senior Member

Posts: 244'Charlie'
Originally Posted by Mdterp05
[View Original Post]
I was curious so I messaged her last night. She claimed to have lost her job as interior decorator at factory back in March. I asked if she was on unemployment and she claimed she was denied. Said she was struggling paying bills and even getting groceries and she's so stressed out. I suggested we should meet up asap so we could help each other out. She said sure but she'd have to get a babysitter and needed help with that before she could leave. Mind you it's past midnight. Where does one get a babysitter past midnight? LOL I told her to go climb a tree and blocked her.
Originally Posted by Dobson
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 17:10 #5029Senior Member

Posts: 171She's on Secret Benefits too
We connected on Secret Benefits last Spring. Since it's COVID, I don't meet right now, so we kind of lost touch. Out of the blue, she msgs me on the site, so I replied and we began our communication again. She asked me for some money for some groceries and I offered her 80. She was like fine, it wasn't too much for me so I sent it. We're talking and I ask her how distance learning is going and she says, fine. Which I found surprising because it has goddamned sucked for me. I ask her why its going so well and she replied that her kids have always been home schooled. So, I ask, "Are you an evangelical?" and she returned with Yes. Instant red flag. Why is a born again on a sugar daddy site? A couple weeks later, I reach out an ask her how things are going and she gave me a sob story about her internet being down because she can't pay the cable bill. I'm like, she's a christian, but she's also a hot blonde that I'd like to play with, so I ask her, how much is the bill and she replies $675. I'm like, that ain't happening. But I said I could send 100, but I need a nice picture or video. She sends one of her that's from the Seeking site and I'm like, I meant a "nice" one. She then accused me of wanting something for nothing (irony), and that other guys were willing to pay much more for those kinds of photos. So I replied that she should reach out to them and have them pay for her internet. She didn't take that so well. It was the last time we communicated. And I saved myself $. YMMV, as they say.
Originally Posted by Mdterp05
[View Original Post]
Dobson.
-
10-08-20 14:17 #5028Senior Member

Posts: 560Re: Sylvie Starstruck / CosmicOwl
She's been reported on before as CosmicOwl. Likes to be paid simply for a M&G where she'll order expensive food & wine, then often declines any hotel fun with most. Another user here--Mr Yoni--said she likes to chat about all her other previous SDs and has super high expectations (getting paid weekly allowances in the thousands just for a platonic arrangement, needing transportation because she apparently can't afford a car, etc. For specifics, just search "CosmicOwl" and you'll find a couple reports. Sounds like a real cash leech, so steer clear guys.
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 11:53 #5027Senior Member

Posts: 541Gps latina
https://www.seeking.com/member/8c96b...7-3ea10239d577
Messaging back and forth with this one via text. Boy oh boy. Not very active on the site because she claims the guys are time wasters. With her attitude, hard to believe why anyone would bother with her when there are so many other options.
Good luck with this one.
-
10-08-20 00:55 #5026Senior Member

Posts: 244Littlelyssa69
Scammer! Asked for 200 ppm and asked for half upfront.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b4824...c-c1abfa469585
-
10-07-20 23:25 #5025Senior Member

Posts: 72Kay
Yup, I think we're in agreement here. I just wanted my info out there so people could make up their own minds. I saw her twice and she never flaked on me. At the same time I think there are better options and I don't plan on seeing her again. Unless I'm really desperate. I do think she's high volume.
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
BF out.
-
10-07-20 21:10 #5024Senior Member

Posts: 244Supposedly wanted cash up front for a sitter.
Originally Posted by Mdterp05
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...t=576879e90d56#post4643706.
-
10-07-20 16:18 #5023Senior Member

Posts: 83Any experience with Cnv25
Has anyone spoken with Cnv25?
https://www.seeking.com/member/cd015...1-576879e90d56
I've talked to her and seems normal. Single mom out of work looking for some side cash kinda story. Didn't want anything up front, asked to do a M&G and assuming there's "chemistry" is up for whatever I want apparently. Seems flexible and not a scam. My issue is on the app initially she said "I'm a single mom of three kids". Later texting said she has two kids. I know who gives an F how many kids LOL, but that also doesn't seem to me like something you can accidentally type Three instead of two. Maybe just hyping up the desperate story and doesn't matter, but figured her profile is from 2019 worth seeing if anyone else actually met her.
-
10-06-20 21:45 #5022Senior Member

Posts: 541Thanks for the report.
Brothers, you know what to do.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 21:22 #5021Senior Member

Posts: 244SkylarElizabeth0924
AVOID unless you want to get robbed! This ***** advertises on EB and other sites. She robbed me back in April!
https://www.seeking.com/member/bd31a...2-5e8b2c1b15bc
https://callescort.org/443-403-6142
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...rplay/32201021
-
10-06-20 15:43 #5020Senior Member

Posts: 541Piling on.
Dunno. There are a lot of options out there right now, so the more info the better.
When we were chatting before, I was literally getting 1 word responses.
Before posting to the board, I had been trying to schedule the m&g, but got cancelled on twice last minute. To me that usually means the lady is high volume and has a big rotation. From my past experience, they'll throw out a message to their entire rotation and first cum first serve. A smelly pussy also helps to confirm that as well.
Definitely appreciate Bigfrogs update. But still going to be a hard pass for me.
The more info we put out there the better. At least it help fellow brothers avoid profiles that don't fit what their looking for.
Happy hunting gents.
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 11:29 #5019Regular Member

Posts: 12Same story
I've been chatting with her for the past few weeks, too. Thought it was going well. We started texting and she brought up the gift for her daughter's birthday. I asked when her birthday was and she said it was the day after tomorrow. Starting texting with her again last night. She brought up the gift again. Out of curiosity, I asked when her daughter's birthday was. She said it was the day after tomorrow. She said the same thing two weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
I stopped the conversation then and there.
I've been on SA for years and have some great experiences. But I'm noticing a TON of scammers lately. My kid's birthday. My kid's sick. My kid's out of formula. I'm late on my electric bill. I've gotten that story from all separate "SBs" over the last two weeks. It's pretty ridiculous.
-
10-06-20 10:42 #5018Senior Member

Posts: 73LOL. I got the exact same story. Money for dollhouse for her daughter's birthday.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 10:30 #5017Senior Member

Posts: 244Let me guess. It was her daughter's birthday and she was short for getting her a gift? LOL!
Originally Posted by Matt410
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 09:09 #5016Senior Member

Posts: 138Yesterday she begged me for a donation so she can get gifts for her daughter. Would send pictures for it. LOLOLOL. I sent her a link to the hub.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



