Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 15,916 to 15,930 of 27920
-
10-11-20 20:32 #12005Senior Member

Posts: 387Hilary
Used to go by another name years back on BP. Many Rob reports. I would avoid!
Originally Posted by Inseminate
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 20:32 #12004Senior Member

Posts: 90Re: R4 are
Or wait six weeks when she will be skinny and maybe stankier.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 20:29 #12003Senior Member

Posts: 387R4 r
Originally Posted by HolderSpace
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the intel guys. Heavier and stinky snatch does not sound great. I will cross her off my list for good then.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 17:25 #12002Senior Member

Posts: 33She puts her pants on one leg at a time.
Her time management is horrid. If you do see her, she is BBFS with cip. Her menu is wide open. Please note the missing leg will limit the available positions. A great time if you have an amputee fetish.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
And she will swipe anything not locked down. Luckily my credit card company was willing to write off her shopping spree as fraud and I didn't have to pay that off her shopping spree. I have no idea how she got the card.
-
10-11-20 16:48 #12001Banned Member

Posts: 1358A little heavy, but not bad looking. I'd try for $220 an hour, assuming she provides the services I require.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 16:15 #12000Senior Member

Posts: 825Honestly
Aren't there like a ton of poor reports on this girl?
Originally Posted by Inseminate
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 15:41 #11999Senior Member

Posts: 499Chanel in Fed Way.
This provider recently quoted me $260 hr BBFS. I haven't seen her, but if she's legit and her pix are fairly accurate she seems promising. I haven't seen her so I'm just sharing info.
https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...e/290414397552
A few weeks ago I think there were a couple rip-off alerts-warnings about her. I don't remember the details or how long ago, but maybe someone else does.
Originally Posted by Inseminate
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 13:30 #11998Senior Member

Posts: 1403Concur that she's always late. At least half hour. Curvier and funky odor from snatch. Still BB and greek is available. Not worth the repeat anymore. Chad was a scumbag but he at least keeps his harem inline with quality service.
Originally Posted by HolderSpace
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 13:22 #11997Senior Member

Posts: 24Hilary
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...881/2533434046
Anyone seen her? She's "very open minded" and will "most likely will be down for whatever you have in mind".
Seems pretty great!
-
10-11-20 12:43 #11996Senior Member

Posts: 293Vayleria
I've seen her 2 times. If you don't want to pay that much, get your game together. When she quotes that ridiculous amount, write back and politely say you don't have that much, times being what they are. Then wish her best of luck! She should start texting back with a lower amount. Keep going back and forth, politely, till you get to 200. She'll say ok, but only because it's your first time with her. I've done this 2 x with her. She texted me yesterday, wanting to see me. I won't any more, as the last incall, in Fife, was trashed, and there were no towels. And, after I filled her up, she didn't shower, and just put on a different bra and panty set. All that being said, I've NEVER had a girl twerk like that. Like, a hundred mph!
Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 11:56 #11995Banned Member

Posts: 40Danica
Danica's changed her ads to say "no all-natural". When I saw her at the end of last month she told me that she's got a boyfriend now. But I think it really just depends if she likes you or not, since I've been quarantining at home and haven't seen anyone in months she knew I was low risk so she still hopped on bareback. She's had some new work done, her tits are even bigger now.
-
10-11-20 07:14 #11994Senior Member

Posts: 157R4r
She is always late, and she is curvy now, a lot bigger than she used to be. When I dd see her, she said she doesn't do BB anymore, but since we used to, she was ok with it. Load dropped, BBCIP.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 02:45 #11993Senior Member

Posts: 447Same person behind both profiles. $600 up front! All BB, greek is an extra $100.
Originally Posted by Chingados
[View Original Post]
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!
Scammers are coming out of the woodwork!
-
10-11-20 02:27 #11992Senior Member

Posts: 387Great Ad
This one really cracked me up!
Originally Posted by Chingados
[View Original Post]
"My full session include erotic lick eat & GFE &new 69 style &v.
No condom & Nuru massage &shower together &kissing and.
Touch me & B2 B, * Head and Pussy Available".
-
10-11-20 02:25 #11991Senior Member

Posts: 387Ready4 Riley
Anybody dropped a load in her lately? I haven't since the KG days. I was thinking about it but she had some bad reviews recently that got deleted on the other board. I did't get a chance to read the latest one before the mods removed it. Not sure what the issue was but I believe the title said rob of some sort.









Reply With Quote





