Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11083
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverJames  [View Original Post]
    Hey there fellow mongers. I'm going to be in town for a night from Knoxville, Tn and seeing who is worth seeing. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks and Happy Mongering.
    What are you looking for?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/284016998574 has received positive reviews but I haven't been able to see her. I feel like she responds telling me she'll be ready after 11 or 12 all the time.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121681 is one of the few I've seen recently and it was a fun time. She was really sweet and had it not been for the situation I'd have stuck around since she seemed to want me to. Be warned though apparently many members have raw dogged her. I always bring condoms so was prepared and I'd advise you do the same since based on reports she's not letting you go raw because it's you.

  2. #11082

    Visiting

    Hey there fellow mongers. I'm going to be in town for a night from Knoxville, Tn and seeing who is worth seeing. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks and Happy Mongering.

  3. #11081

    Re: Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Oh my dear god if anyone pays that rate for that fat *****, they are just plain stupid!

    HolyDiver.
    This is a joke; right?

  4. #11080

    Avoid

    Went to see this one, I recommend avoiding. She is not the girl in the pics, hates what she is doing and just didn't even come close to being a dream. I left without getting a nut and I was happy to do so.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/523750839341

    HolyDiver.

  5. #11079

    Henderson nikki??

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/874827767962

    Anyone have any experience with this one or know a name that she goes by that I could search? She said she's up for my fetish-BJ, among other requests, but asking for 200 for 1 h outcall from Henderson. Wanted to see if she was worth it before I took the plunge.

  6. #11078

    If you're worth $500/ hr

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Oh my dear god if anyone pays that rate for that fat *****, they are just plain stupid!

    HolyDiver.
    You sure as fuck wouldn't be living in Raleigh, you would have bolted for NYC, LA or Dallas long before posting that ad, sweetie.

    WTF is with these girls? I can still get it for 60, I shoot for and have go-tos I get it for 80 regularly, and if she's truly fucking amazing and a never-before posting unicorn, I've gone as high as 150. That's right, The Amateur has never in 15 years of "sporting" paid more than 150 for a date, including a couple girls posted about here in their early days who guys were paying $250+ for.

  7. #11077
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

    Next time you don't use the fight thread I ban you.

    I would pay attention to this.

    A2

  8. #11076
    Quote Originally Posted by Amateur11  [View Original Post]
    Worked for me at least half the time from 2007-2016 or 2017.
    Not the best average.

  9. #11075

    MILF Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    Can't add much but can definitely confirm the rave reviews in case anyone is still on the fence about her. She's older as has been stated but she's a petite spinner and in fabulous shape. Nice hotel in North Hills, candles adorn the room and she keeps a great playlist going. Perfect ambiance. Just go see her. Paid $140/ hh.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/057903989581
    Had a chance to visit her yesterday, all I can say is Run don't Walk to se her. She is the total package. Her performance left me speechless.

  10. #11074

    Rev. Stacy

    Can't add much but can definitely confirm the rave reviews in case anyone is still on the fence about her. She's older as has been stated but she's a petite spinner and in fabulous shape. Nice hotel in North Hills, candles adorn the room and she keeps a great playlist going. Perfect ambiance. Just go see her. Paid $140/ hh.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/057903989581

  11. #11073

    Re: Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    Apparently the thinking is that a girl's asking rate is determined by the site on which she posts. Just post an ad on Tryst and you can instantly double your rates from what you could get on, say, STG.

    To give you an idea of what Tryst girls are asking. This one wants $500/ hour:

    https://tryst.link/escort/ssbbw-devious#photos

    Nothing really surprises me anymore but this is complete, utter insanity.

    Vanessa is one of the few posters there with sub $300/ hour rates.
    Oh my dear god if anyone pays that rate for that fat *****, they are just plain stupid!

    HolyDiver.

  12. #11072

    Re: Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    So anyone have any experience using Tryst? I see a lot of the girls who are legit and post on the other sites there, but most have upped their photo game a bit like Eros. This makes one think they're also expecting higher fees. There's a particular one on there who I saw when she first started out. She's ebony but I won't say who. She was no more than 80 for as long as you wanted and it was FULL GFE. I mean, she was insistent and she was a lot of fun. But now she's porn star rates and I'd never, ever pay it. So, my question is: Tell me about your experience going through Tryst and how it worked out regarding cost. Especially if you know the girl posts on the regular sites and charges way less there.
    Apparently the thinking is that a girl's asking rate is determined by the site on which she posts. Just post an ad on Tryst and you can instantly double your rates from what you could get on, say, STG.

    To give you an idea of what Tryst girls are asking. This one wants $500/ hour:

    https://tryst.link/escort/ssbbw-devious#photos

    Nothing really surprises me anymore but this is complete, utter insanity.

    Vanessa is one of the few posters there with sub $300/ hour rates.

  13. #11071

    Angel Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    Are those pictures actually her?

    And do you remember her rates?
    Interestingly enough, most of her regular ads seem to be gone now. Maybe I did not look in the right places? But the pics on Sumo are definitely her. Even though she was a little too curvy for my personal taste, she is an attractive woman. I do not remember exact rates, sorry. Also, Angel did contact me today saying that in-calls at her private residence are no longer possible. If you like thick girls, go see her. She is legit and truly a sweetheart.

  14. #11070

    RE: Paying afterward

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Interesting post. Not sure if you're one of the ones who've posted in the past about holding off on paying until after the event, but I think that's just an unrealistic tactic almost every time. Sure, do you not want to be ripped off? I've been robbed after handing over the money several times. Either the "I got to do something really quick" and they bolt or the "What? You aren't fucking me and getting off immediately after I've spent 15 minutes mysteriously in the bathroom and won't take off any clothes? This session is over!" It sucks, true. It's a punch in the gut but it happens. Overall, though, you can't expect the girls to give it all up and hope you're not some crazy guy who's going to take off or laugh at them without paying. Most of these girls just want to make a buck. I can't imagine not having any idea what kind of guy might walk through that door yet you have to go all the way. Most of the time they're good about it. But I think, I dare say, you're holding off on payment is giving you terrible experiences. It's a risk. 90% of the time or more they deliver. Also, if you don't mind, PM me who you're talking about. Thanks!
    Worked for me at least half the time from 2007-2016 or 2017.

  15. #11069

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    Used to see her post frequently on Rubratings but can't find any reviews. Anybody seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-121
    So anyone have any experience using Tryst? I see a lot of the girls who are legit and post on the other sites there, but most have upped their photo game a bit like Eros. This makes one think they're also expecting higher fees. There's a particular one on there who I saw when she first started out. She's ebony but I won't say who. She was no more than 80 for as long as you wanted and it was FULL GFE. I mean, she was insistent and she was a lot of fun. But now she's porn star rates and I'd never, ever pay it. So, my question is: Tell me about your experience going through Tryst and how it worked out regarding cost. Especially if you know the girl posts on the regular sites and charges way less there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape