High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17302
    https://backpage.ly/jacksonville/per...b8%8f_i8879559

    Anyone seen this lass? Seems FAR TGTBT.

  2. #17301

    Ariel

    I've been to see Ariel a couple of times now and she is fantastic. Looks better than her pics, but is a little flighty with time. She'll agree to a time and when you get there need a little more time, but which on of these ladies doesn't do that? Great body, tight kitty, great mic skills, just a little shitty on appointments. No BBFS, no Greek, CBJ for the first time at least. Really pleased.

  3. #17300

    Outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    I've always wondered about this gal and always thought she was hot! She's been around for quite some time but advertises sporadicly, you'll see her ads and then you won't. I seem to recall a good review but it was some time ago. Any info would be appreciated, PM me if you'd like. JD.
    I had her come to my place sometime last year. I was pretty excited to finally meet her after her disappearing for so long. YMMV, but the experience was just "meh. " I think she was wearing some tanning lotion (can't be positive) and the blotchy and dark color was just a turn-off for some reason. I'm not sure I even completed my mission, but my only memory of the visit was that it wasn't something I would do again. Sorry to be so vague, just don't really remember the details, which means it was largely forgettable.

  4. #17299

    Destiny

    Any one know where she is. Her number has been disconnected.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Njc2NTFjMjQ3NmU3MDkwNDgyMDIwMzEwMDk4MzVhNzQ0YTY1NQ.jpg‎  

  5. #17298

    Savannah

    No longer UTR so here's her ad if you wanted to see her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/105513903246

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    You guys can thank me for the stockings that I gave her last night if you like that.

  6. #17297

    Out of town number

    And accepts every payment method. No ad history on the phone number. It's fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by TailBlazing  [View Original Post]
    Hampton inn is specific which is good and prices are high because of her looks which is great but my radar tells me that kinda hot offering Greek in this town is bogus.

    Fingers crossed someone proves me wrong and toftt with no repercussions.

  7. #17296

    I wouldn't show up

    Hampton inn is specific which is good and prices are high because of her looks which is great but my radar tells me that kinda hot offering Greek in this town is bogus.

    Fingers crossed someone proves me wrong and toftt with no repercussions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    I know this is an ad from St Augustine but anyone have any info on her? I am skeptical, sent pic but not of what I asked for, if its a legit add there has to be some of you guys that have took part in that!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/195243232829

  8. #17295
    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    I know this is an ad from St Augustine but anyone have any info on her? I am skeptical, sent pic but not of what I asked for, if its a legit add there has to be some of you guys that have took part in that!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/195243232829
    No way in hell that's real.

  9. #17294

    Kayla

    I know this is an ad from St Augustine but anyone have any info on her? I am skeptical, sent pic but not of what I asked for, if its a legit add there has to be some of you guys that have took part in that!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/195243232829

  10. #17293
    Quote Originally Posted by PipiLong  [View Original Post]
    Comms are a bit spotty but well worth it (her phone is acting up), I almost didn't show up the first time but glad I did she's a sexy beast!!
    You guys can thank me for the stockings that I gave her last night if you like that.

  11. #17292
    Comms are a bit spotty but well worth it (her phone is acting up), I almost didn't show up the first time but glad I did she's a sexy beast!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    I had a great hhr non-rushed visit with her last night. I agree has good mic skills and has IMO the best tasting pussy I've had, no smells. Great kisser, especially DFK. I also agree she gets into giving you a good time. Looking forward to seeing her again.

  12. #17291
    Quote Originally Posted by JameyDean  [View Original Post]
    Yankees always claim its so much better up north, yet you always find them moving down here.
    Yes I am a proud Yankee! Now, I don't have to prove how the girls up there are much better. Since that's what we were talking about!

  13. #17290

    Three sum

    Hey guys any suggestions on a three sum? I am looking for an all out girls who will eat each out while I eat one of them and then eat each other while I take turns fucking them.

    Thanks.

    Jax.

    As a side note. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/447020706833.

    She is real and wore that same sexy dress for me as well. Comms were quick and easy.

    Be safe.

    Jax.

  14. #17289
    Quote Originally Posted by PipiLong  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is down. Really nice fake titties, nice body I have her permission to hand out her number let me know. She is a smoker though that's the only down side but firm body 40's. Recently divorce and really gets into it. Seniors hit me up!!
    I had a great hhr non-rushed visit with her last night. I agree has good mic skills and has IMO the best tasting pussy I've had, no smells. Great kisser, especially DFK. I also agree she gets into giving you a good time. Looking forward to seeing her again.

  15. #17288

    100% agree

    I love to visit NYC and Vegas but I do not want to live in either one. I been lobbying my wife to live overseas literally to improve my escape choices among other things, mostly selfish reasons LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockies4400  [View Original Post]
    About a thousand reasons to move from NYC to Florida, but sadly mongering is not one of them. Lots of good agencies and FS AMP's in NYC for around $300/ hr. I wish there was a similar agency in Jax. Seems like it's either semi-frightening STG girls or $600/ hr Eros types in Jax.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape