Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,031 to 24,045 of 41318
-
10-09-20 23:25 #17288Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 16Yankees always claim its so much better up north, yet you always find them moving down here.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 22:25 #17287Senior Member

Posts: 554Yeah, I worked there for almost 10 years in the Produce Market. The girls were and probably still are so much better than what we have here. They had teeth! And most of them nice bodies. Still the point was always on the cheaper bottom of the barrel. The girls in Long Island City were just amazing. I'm talking movie type girls. Those were the good ole days LOL.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 20:46 #17286Senior Member

Posts: 51Agreed
She's was a breath of fresh air.
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 20:05 #17285Senior Member

Posts: 690Did that include cim?
I like the cost, I refuse the silly rates Jax girls charge, but 30 coins is perfect for BBBJ provided that includes cim. Did it include CIM?
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 18:46 #17284Senior Member

Posts: 207Savannah
I was expecting more from seniors but please don't ask her for a 5 minute session LOL.
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 16:47 #17283Senior Member

Posts: 207Savannah
Her ad is down. Really nice fake titties, nice body I have her permission to hand out her number let me know. She is a smoker though that's the only down side but firm body 40's. Recently divorce and really gets into it. Seniors hit me up!!
Originally Posted by BG622
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 16:28 #17282Senior Member

Posts: 44Marissa
I did find her name as Marissa in one of her ads. But a search didn't turn up anything. She recently posted in a location close to me so after some research tracked her ads to Jacksonville. So I immediately looked for review of her on this board (and others) but found nothing so far. Wondering if it is real or a scam.
Originally Posted by SurfLax
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 15:54 #17281Senior Member

Posts: 435Not a bad little car date settled for a BBBJ 30 Mario coins and she will catch the kids.
Originally Posted by JaxMale904
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 10:23 #17280Senior Member

Posts: 63Dani
Anal and Kissing.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 10:22 #17279Senior Member

Posts: 186I saw her once about five months ago. Good comms, on time, pleasant to talk to, accommodating and all around fun time. Went through all the acronyms, and she was pleasing in all respects. The pics are her, though she is a little heavier than the pics. Nothing bad, though, I thought she had a nice body. All around good time and I would have repeated if I had not left Jax shortly thereafter.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 08:40 #17278Senior Member

Posts: 805Usual things
My guess would be no Greek and no BDSM / pain or no BB. But just guesses.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 07:28 #17277Senior Member

Posts: 74If I had to guess, I'd have to say kissing and Greek. I base that on what it says in her services. But you'd have to ask her.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 06:43 #17276Regular Member

Posts: 4Any info on Best Car Date
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/044664942961
Anyone had the pleasure of "Best Car Date"?
-
10-09-20 04:50 #17275Senior Member

Posts: 316What are the "2 hard no-go's" she mentions in her ad?
Originally Posted by Fakeadd5
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 01:48 #17274Senior Member

Posts: 1062The Point had a documentery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTleL1hmGx0
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
SWans then are like EROS girls now, LOL.









Reply With Quote






