Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,731 to 11,745 of 17937
-
10-11-20 11:01 #6207Senior Member

Posts: 31Marie and Liberty
Saw them for a duo, incall is discrete and super clean. Both were very friendly and accommodating, $$. 5 for an hour. Started with BBBJ from each taking turns, agree with previous post that liberty is fairly mechanical, marie seemed to enjoy it more. From there moved to massage and I'd say this is where marie shines. She found sore spots I didn't know I had. Used a non-fragrant cocobutter and was sure to clean me off really well afterward. I lost track of time with the massage and liberty letting me suck her sweet nips. Finished with them taking turns BBBJ and ultimately finished on Marie's big tits. Thorough wipe down and some friendly chat and they sent me on my way. I don't think I'd repeat the duo, but that massage with BBBJ I'll probably do again.
-
10-11-20 10:55 #6206Senior Member

Posts: 31Jordan
Anyone seen jordan yet?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/529790346393
-
10-11-20 10:29 #6205Senior Member

Posts: 48Anyone seen Caressa lately?
She has gone dark the last 2 weeks. Not responding at all. Drove by her place and nobody around. Anyone know anything?
-
10-10-20 22:57 #6204Senior Member

Posts: 98True pet
Are there any new sl*ts I keep seeing yall post about the same 30 something plain janes I want a hot 20 something sl*t I'd sell a cheap car for it.
-
10-10-20 14:27 #6203Senior Member

Posts: 1002No go
That's admirable but its a waste of time. As long as she's in this line of business eventually she'll slip up time after time unfortunately. Like I said though, she's a good person at heart.
Originally Posted by Vetlot27
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 13:52 #6202Senior Member

Posts: 182Lacey / Becky
We should all put in a couple hundred each and pay her bond so she can get out.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 13:41 #6201Senior Member

Posts: 1002Becky
Yup she always treated me with respect. Kinda have a friend vibe going with her.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 13:30 #6200Banned Member

Posts: 415Lacey
Yeah, she's had a hard row to hoe. But I've been seeing her for a few years, before she got so popular and started getting into trouble now and then. But the Becky I know is a good person inside, and a solid provider. And not a liar or thief, which is rare in her line of work. I saw her last a couple months ago, and she was as sweet as ever. Of course, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Cashd
[View Original Post]
You all be safe out there.
-
10-10-20 12:48 #6199Senior Member

Posts: 1002Becky / Lacey
Damn she don't got no luck. Always in and out of the graybar.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 11:29 #6198Senior Member

Posts: 208Rae
Why was she in the Greybar Inn?
Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 08:06 #6197Senior Member

Posts: 312That is an unlucky apartment second girl busted from there. Had an appointment scheduled for today guess I will find someone else.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 07:45 #6196Senior Member

Posts: 568We must be talking about a different Rae
The one I'm talking about isn't on the Lexington jail site and arrests. Org has a mugshot from February as her last one.
Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 07:36 #6195Senior Member

Posts: 265Lacey
I thought I saw her on the LFUCG site but not certain. You just confirmed. She has quite a track record. Double digits, heroin, coke, prostitution. She probably pimping for her and b f.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
Seniors pm me for what I thought was some interesting things that I observed.
-
10-10-20 07:09 #6194Banned Member

Posts: 415Lacey, Becky
I see that one of our favorites checked in the Graybar early this morning. Hopefully she'll be out soon.
-
10-10-20 05:37 #6193Regular Member

Posts: 1Not true
She hasn't been arrested let alone bonded out due to COVID-19.
Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa
[View Original Post]
She not only was not on the jail website, I also failed to find her on Arrest. Org.










Reply With Quote




