Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 785 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 285 685 735 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 835 885 ... LastLast
Results 11,761 to 11,775 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6181

    Had a neutral experience too with Versailles girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete1970  [View Original Post]
    Set up a dream a few days ago. She ghosted me, no reply, but posted on STG the next day. Probably an addict who passes out and can't keep appointments. Are you surprised?
    This was a little bit ago. Her directions were bad and her complex was a buzz there was no way I'm parking across the street and push through a little fiesta to the escort's dive apartment. I didn't know versailles had such a rough spot in town. She was a bit pushy and snarky. No thanks I passed. I was really looking forward to it and I would have came back when it wasn't party time if she wasn't snarky. I'd pay double at a hotel. I need security and no drama.

  2. #6180

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Okay I actually had contact with her last night. After setting up the time to meet her at her incall which is the dumpy Catalina off New circle (Little Head was in total control) she ghosted me. Was texting her the whole drive there which was 10 minutes from where I was originally and when I arrived I didn't hear nothing. I'm done with her.
    Thanks Dread. That's kinda what I figured. Total fucking waste of time and effort. Too bad. Looks like she could be a good fuck. But that needle is all some of these girls care about. I'd still like to hear from any monger who's actually spent time with her. But I'm guessing an honest review would be less than sterling.

    You all be safe out there.

  3. #6179

    Why Cody

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNiceGuy  [View Original Post]
    Lacey Seems cool but if her BF steps out and steps back in at somepoint there is going to be a problem. Katie at least you don't see hers. Wish I could find Katies Twin! So katie is pretty whole package why is Cody better? How's her incall?
    Because there is a comfort level with her from the first visit. And I HATE the "lay down and get comfortable" thing. The experience is more important to me than getting off. She seems to enjoy herself too and isn't there just to be a blow up doll. Cody is more like the girl from high school you haven't seen in 15 years and you hook up at the reunion. Lacey was very much the lay down and get comfortable girl. If that's your thing, great. It's different for everybody. Cody is always clean. Lacey needs to shower, skin was clammy, and hair was, well, all hamster. And it took me forever to book with Kelsey.

  4. #6178

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...g/525821100652

    This girl posts on STG almost every day. Multiple times I've texted her the morning of her ad. Advertises herself as a redhead. But as you can see, if her ad is still up, her hair is a different color in all four of her pics. But I really don't care what color it is. However, every time I've text her to set up a meet, I get NOTHING! No reply at all. So my question is, have any of you guys actually succeeded in seeing this girl? And if so, what's the secret? Or, have others had the same experience as me? I'm wondering if it's one of three things. Either she has too much business, she's already got what she needs by the time I text her in the morning, and she's "sleeping", or posting ads is just her hobby!

    Any info or tips on how to see this girl would be appreciated. Thanks!

    You all be safe out there.
    Okay I actually had contact with her last night. After setting up the time to meet her at her incall which is the dumpy Catalina off New circle (Little Head was in total control) she ghosted me. Was texting her the whole drive there which was 10 minutes from where I was originally and when I arrived I didn't hear nothing. I'm done with her.

  5. #6177

    Open minded

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    "Open Minded"?

    What does that phrase in an ad really mean?

    Is it code for BBFSCIP? Greek?

    Just like "PSE", that usually means Greek but in Las Vegas it means BBFSCIP, which is standard in every porn I've watched. Or does it mean that she is willing to do anything you want if you ask nice and / or pay an upcharge?
    Call her up and ask her. I'm not interested in Greek and wouldn't take BBFS if it was offered. So I can't speak to that.

  6. #6176

    Versailles Girl

    Set up a dream a few days ago. She ghosted me, no reply, but posted on STG the next day. Probably an addict who passes out and can't keep appointments. Are you surprised?

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to contact the spinner with pierced nips for several days. I have gotten no response whatsoever. I have been texting her wondering if email works better. Any suggestions? Or is she not in the business?

  7. #6175

    Ginger, frustrating!

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...g/525821100652

    This girl posts on STG almost every day. Multiple times I've texted her the morning of her ad. Advertises herself as a redhead. But as you can see, if her ad is still up, her hair is a different color in all four of her pics. But I really don't care what color it is. However, every time I've text her to set up a meet, I get NOTHING! No reply at all. So my question is, have any of you guys actually succeeded in seeing this girl? And if so, what's the secret? Or, have others had the same experience as me? I'm wondering if it's one of three things. Either she has too much business, she's already got what she needs by the time I text her in the morning, and she's "sleeping", or posting ads is just her hobby!

    Any info or tips on how to see this girl would be appreciated. Thanks!

    You all be safe out there.

  8. #6174
    Quote Originally Posted by OatBucket  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in Richmond about 4 or 5 years ago. She used to advertise on BP then as Best Head or something similar to that. Don't think that was it exactly. I only saw her for bbj's. She was top notch. No quit no spit. She just didn't appeal to me for anything other than the BJ. I've seen some of her videos she posts on xvideos.com under the name of DarkFairy.
    Same here. She was a great head doctor back then. And as I remember she didn't even offer anything else. She had a super reasonable rate and you could count on her. I wish we had a similar provider now.

  9. #6173

    Open Minded?

    "Open Minded"?

    What does that phrase in an ad really mean?

    Is it code for BBFSCIP? Greek?

    Just like "PSE", that usually means Greek but in Las Vegas it means BBFSCIP, which is standard in every porn I've watched. Or does it mean that she is willing to do anything you want if you ask nice and / or pay an upcharge?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Lacey and Katie. I would put Cody above them both. Personally, 1. Cody. 2. Katie. 3. Kelsey.

    That's of those three. I saw another girl recently that would be in my top 2 for sure but want to see her again before I report back. And honestly, I don't know that I would repeat with Kelsey. Just wasn't my cup of tea I guess. She was very nice. Just didn't do it for me. Cody and Katie, absolutely.

    Cody: https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/518971779354.

  10. #6172
    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this girls ads. Not interested in being pegged! LOL But would love to "Fuck with a porn star". But can only find one review for her in here from Jackme3. Positive review, but was wondering if any of you other guys have seen her. Thanks!

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/fuck-with-a-pornstar/044267294489

    You all be safe out there.
    I've seen her several times, and the BBBJ is amazing. I've tried the FS and enjoyed it, but I like a more GFE approach. Having said that, she's's very nice, kind of shy almost, but just gets straight to the point. Will definitely see her again.

  11. #6171

    Versailes gal

    I have tried to contact the spinner with pierced nips for several days. I have gotten no response whatsoever. I have been texting her wondering if email works better. Any suggestions? Or is she not in the business?

  12. #6170

    DarkFairy

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this girls ads. Not interested in being pegged! LOL But would love to "Fuck with a porn star". But can only find one review for her in here from Jackme3. Positive review, but was wondering if any of you other guys have seen her. Thanks!

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/fuck-with-a-pornstar/044267294489

    You all be safe out there.
    I saw her in Richmond about 4 or 5 years ago. She used to advertise on BP then as Best Head or something similar to that. Don't think that was it exactly. I only saw her for bbj's. She was top notch. No quit no spit. She just didn't appeal to me for anything other than the BJ. I've seen some of her videos she posts on xvideos.com under the name of DarkFairy.

  13. #6169

    Lacey in-call

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNiceGuy  [View Original Post]
    Lacey Seems cool but if her BF steps out and steps back in at somepoint there is going to be a problem. Katie at least you don't see hers. Wish I could find Katies Twin! So katie is pretty whole package why is Cody better? How's her incall?
    Well, I have never seen Katie or Cody, but I have visited Lacey at her apartment a couple times, and I never saw anyone lurking, and I felt safe there. I am usually about half paranoid, too, but had no problems. Just a great experience.

  14. #6168

    Why Cody

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Lacey and Katie. I would put Cody above them both. Personally, 1. Cody. 2. Katie. 3. Kelsey.

    That's of those three. I saw another girl recently that would be in my top 2 for sure but want to see her again before I report back. And honestly, I don't know that I would repeat with Kelsey. Just wasn't my cup of tea I guess. She was very nice. Just didn't do it for me. Cody and Katie, absolutely.

    Cody: https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/518971779354.
    Lacey Seems cool but if her BF steps out and steps back in at somepoint there is going to be a problem. Katie at least you don't see hers. Wish I could find Katies Twin! So katie is pretty whole package why is Cody better? How's her incall?

  15. #6167

    Euphoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...p/608004758960

    Thanks in advance for any and all info.
    Yeah, Alex is a good date. But for some reason, sometimes difficult to get her to communicate. May be too busy.

    You all be safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape