Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 784 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 834 884 ... LastLast
Results 11,746 to 11,760 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6196

    We must be talking about a different Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    She is out. Arrest. Org had her small bond with Covid they are letting them out.
    The one I'm talking about isn't on the Lexington jail site and arrests. Org has a mugshot from February as her last one.

  2. #6195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    I see that one of our favorites checked in the Graybar early this morning. Hopefully she'll be out soon.
    I thought I saw her on the LFUCG site but not certain. You just confirmed. She has quite a track record. Double digits, heroin, coke, prostitution. She probably pimping for her and b f.

    Seniors pm me for what I thought was some interesting things that I observed.

  3. #6194

    Lacey, Becky

    I see that one of our favorites checked in the Graybar early this morning. Hopefully she'll be out soon.

  4. #6193

    Not true

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    She is out. Arrest. Org had her small bond with Covid they are letting them out.
    She hasn't been arrested let alone bonded out due to COVID-19.

    She not only was not on the jail website, I also failed to find her on Arrest. Org.

  5. #6192

    Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    She isn't on the website for current inmates.
    She is out. Arrest. Org had her small bond with Covid they are letting them out.

  6. #6191

    You sure?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    Looks like another escort is in Fayette County Grey Bar Inn.
    She isn't on the website for current inmates.

  7. #6190

    Rhino

    Here's the link to getting any Rhino offered, better prices than in stores https://www.rhinoplatinum7.com/ I recommend the platinum or infinity.

  8. #6189

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know why Kelsey's in the Graybar Motel.
    5 charges most recent was shoplifting. Scheduled release from Fayette County is 12/6/20. Lost her apartment don't know where she will be working from.

  9. #6188

    Rae

    Looks like another escort is in Fayette County Grey Bar Inn.

  10. #6187

    Kelsey

    Does anyone know why Kelsey's in the Graybar Motel.

  11. #6186

    Angel in Danville

    Does anyone know if Angel is still doing dates in Danville text her a couple days but no responses.

  12. #6185

    Twice

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Dread. That's kinda what I figured. Total fucking waste of time and effort. Too bad. Looks like she could be a good fuck. But that needle is all some of these girls care about. I'd still like to hear from any monger who's actually spent time with her. But I'm guessing an honest review would be less than sterling.

    You all be safe out there.
    I've tried twice. Responds quickly, then nothing. First time, got a response hours later that she fell asleep. Next time, 6 hours later, I am available now.

    Doubt I'll try a third time.

  13. #6184

    Liberty & Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Gave Marie and Liberty a call for my first two girl. Went with Marie because I've seen her a few times in the past. Marie has always been a small bbw but she was always fun but really chatty. Marie has put on a few pounds since I saw her last. It had been a while. Nice really clean location. But got to the point I was wondering are we going to talk are have fun. Liberty was ok. Seemed to be going through the motions. Started off with Marie and switched back and forth a couple times with cover changes. Always liked Marie before. But think it's time to move on.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/liberty-available-marie-avail/075844525549
    Man that's a shame! I've seen Liberty's pics and I've been thinking of pulling the trigger myself. Her body looks really good to me.

  14. #6183

    Marie and Liberty

    Gave Marie and Liberty a call for my first two girl. Went with Marie because I've seen her a few times in the past. Marie has always been a small bbw but she was always fun but really chatty. Marie has put on a few pounds since I saw her last. It had been a while. Nice really clean location. But got to the point I was wondering are we going to talk are have fun. Liberty was ok. Seemed to be going through the motions. Started off with Marie and switched back and forth a couple times with cover changes. Always liked Marie before. But think it's time to move on.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/liberty-available-marie-avail/075844525549

  15. #6182

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...g/525821100652

    This girl posts on STG almost every day. Multiple times I've texted her the morning of her ad. Advertises herself as a redhead. But as you can see, if her ad is still up, her hair is a different color in all four of her pics. But I really don't care what color it is. However, every time I've text her to set up a meet, I get NOTHING! No reply at all. So my question is, have any of you guys actually succeeded in seeing this girl? And if so, what's the secret? Or, have others had the same experience as me? I'm wondering if it's one of three things. Either she has too much business, she's already got what she needs by the time I text her in the morning, and she's "sleeping", or posting ads is just her hobby!

    Any info or tips on how to see this girl would be appreciated. Thanks!

    You all be safe out there.
    The SAME WITH ME. CALLED HER LAST FEW TIMES I WAS IN TOWN AND SAME THING. EXCEPT ONCE. SAID SHE WAS ON THE WAY BUT NEVER ARRIVED.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape