Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 561 of 888 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 611 661 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 13307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4907
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/876074295368

    I've tried to find reviews for this Lexi and the only ones that I seem to be coming across our for dark-haired Lexie with all the tattoos.
    I'm 99% sure that at least her photos are fake. She always posts at the same time as another ad for Candi and the ads are essentially the same. Based on previous posts here, I'm pretty sure Candi's photos are fake too, so I doubt either of them are legit.

  2. #4906

  3. #4905

    Nikole

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Knight. LOL it's blurry but I think maybe I have met Memphis after all. And if that's the same Nikole I remember her quoting crazy rates. 300 hhr or something.
    I have seen her twice. Rate was 100/150/220. Gorgeous girl. CBJ. Daty. Cowgirl.

  4. #4904

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    I think this one went by the name of memphis.
    Thanks Knight. LOL it's blurry but I think maybe I have met Memphis after all. And if that's the same Nikole I remember her quoting crazy rates. 300 hhr or something.

  5. #4903

    Memphis

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Can't find her either. Tough with no name.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/678785133992

    I've searched for both before the preceding post and was interested in them.
    I think this one went by the name of memphis.

  6. #4902

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Can't find her either. Tough with no name.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/678785133992

    I've searched for both before the preceding post and was interested in them.
    This one once went by nicole and was roommates with Cali. Never seen anything bad about her. She travels a lot which makes me hesitant.

  7. #4901

    And her

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/876074295368

    I've tried to find reviews for this Lexi and the only ones that I seem to be coming across our for dark-haired Lexie with all the tattoos.
    Can't find her either. Tough with no name.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/678785133992

    I've searched for both before the preceding post and was interested in them.

  8. #4900

    This Lexii?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Dude everyone you're asking about has been reviewed multiple times here. Do some research and don't expect us to do it for you.
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/876074295368

    I've tried to find reviews for this Lexi and the only ones that I seem to be coming across our for dark-haired Lexie with all the tattoos.

  9. #4899

    Lazy

    Dude everyone you're asking about has been reviewed multiple times here. Do some research and don't expect us to do it for you.

  10. #4898

  11. #4897

  12. #4896

    Jenn

    So got a chance to meet " Jenn" I wasn't impressed at all. We agree to a price and when I showed up she act like we didn't talk about it. So she had an attitude I should have just left but I stayed and when she gave me a bbj she wasn't into and it was quick! Told her to Just bend over and doggie. She did and then told me not to go in to far! I'm like huh? After that I wasn't feeling it just rush it and said thank you. Completely waste of time. She did tell me that a few guys ahead of me shorted her money and threaten her, which I completely understand but we had an agree and if you can't handle a few bad apples then maybe you should just see regulars and keep them. I get it this is a very dangerous hobby but you can't allow a few bad apples spoil it for the rest. She is a super nice girl tho.

  13. #4895

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Complete waste of time and money. HJ is all that is offered even though her ads are often times misleading. Stay Away unless that's what you're looking for.
    I'd second this from Knight. Do search and it will back that up. Just saying, HC.

  14. #4894

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by DayTimeFun  [View Original Post]
    I would also be very interested in her. Last time I saw her was in Asheville 4-5 years ago I think. She does have a nice rack and tush. Only HJ back then but it was a fun time.
    Complete waste of time and money. HJ is all that is offered even though her ads are often times misleading. Stay Away unless that's what you're looking for.

  15. #4893

    Becca

    I would also be very interested in her. Last time I saw her was in Asheville 4-5 years ago I think. She does have a nice rack and tush. Only HJ back then but it was a fun time.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a year or so back. At that time I got the impression that nothing more than a HJ was available. She did claim that regulars eventually got more. I don't recall anyone posting that their experience improved with additional visits. Of course, YMMV.

    Annalise in Greenville might be a better choice if you are into ginger girls.

    Becca is a pretty girl with a nice rack. I would definably be interested if she adds more options to the menu. Anyone know details on her current location, rates, etc. ?

    Noodle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape