Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8616

    Vanessa aka Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore2020  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, that was my review and my reviews are always accurate, LOL. Seems like she got her account back from megapersonal + EB and here is her link.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....more/54866297/

    Have fun,

    B.
    Isn't that Courtney from around the way? Use to wear a shiny pink coat.

    Phyuck!

  2. #8615

    Anjel. Social media

    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide  [View Original Post]
    Yea I posted something on FaceBook to Anjel and some assh*le started some crap with me, We went at it for awhile, I stopped because Facebook picked up something I said and flagged it. Carazy stuff. n yea she made herself very clear in the video.

    Monoxide.
    Her FB is a shit show. Why would you even post there? She's beeing labeled a "Karen" on Youtube. It's sad and funny.

  3. #8614

    Vanessa Catonsville

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    She is in her thirties. The earlier review of her was pretty accurate. Great BBBJ with a tasty kitty. I would repeat.
    Thanks, that was my review and my reviews are always accurate, LOL. Seems like she got her account back from megapersonal + EB and here is her link.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....more/54866297/

    Have fun,

    B.

  4. #8613

    Casey Bolton hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Purpl9  [View Original Post]
    How attractive is Casey from Bolton hill. Like how old does she look. Does she have any needle marks or other red flags. Is she thick or another really skinny white chick. I know she has some pics in her ads but they don't show her face and you never know how old those pics are. I'm asking because I just want to find one provider to see regularly and wonder if she's worth it.

    Thanks.
    She's been reviewed several times on this sight. Nice girl. Wants to please. Good time. She's clean. Just 420 is all she does now.

  5. #8612

    Zina

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore2020  [View Original Post]
    Shooter,

    Did you go right after reading my reviews? LOL. I will try them duo next time 😃128515;.

    Have fun and stay safe man.

    B.
    Haha, no man but I saw your review right after I left her joint and was ready to put in my review. Haha.

  6. #8611

    If the equipment don't fit you just quit

    Quote Originally Posted by JWelsh  [View Original Post]
    I ended up going to see this lady after my unsatisfying experience with Layla yesterday. Definitely the right decision. As far as I can tell, she's not using. She's young, a bit skinnier than I prefer but still attractive, nice to talk to, and very accommodating. Her incall is her apartment on a nice block in Bolton Hill. Only had time for a quick bbj. She really gets into it. Cim with swallow. All around good time and I'll be going back if she keeps posting ads.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/54882340/
    She is cool I hooked up with her couldn't get the equipment in she is tight believe that so I settled for the mic work which is not bad at all.

  7. #8610
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Mo Dollas is back!

    Man I haven't seen her ads in so long. It looks like she's getting back in the game again. I really had good experience with her long time ago.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/54889067/

  8. #8609

    Zina

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Had a very nice dream about her today. She's a sweet girl. She's rooming with Dream as of a couple days ago. If anyone remembers the basement apartment Dream was in a while back. Sat and chit chatted with Dream for a bit. She gave me a hug and kiss and looked a little sad I didn't come to see HER. Your description of Zina is pretty accurate. Little bit of baby damage on the tummy but not bad at all. Tiny little thing. A cups. She took it pretty deep in all three holes $. 2 hh. I think she liked it deeper in her ass than the kitty. A+ BBBJ. Likes to talk about her bouts with cancer in the past. I was like, "I'm sorry that happened babe and no disrespect but I was really horny and this ain't helpin. " She laughed and was like, "you're right, sorry" and put my D down her throat. Tried pounding the kitty mish but wasn't able to really go hard. She didnt spread her legs wide. K9 was nice too but again couldn't go to hard on her. Something about her last cancer of the bladder and surgery and it hurts if you go hard with a big cock. It's cool. It's still felt amazing and she took it like a trooper talking dirty and then took it deep in her ass once it got a little stretched out. Once done she got a soapy washcloth for me to clean up.
    On the way out Dream wanted to spark up a conversation but I had to roll. Hug and kiss to both. I told them next visit will be with the both of them. Actually pretty excited about that. Then I awoke from my dream feeling great. Treat zina nice fellers. Dream too.

    Shooter!
    Shooter,

    Did you go right after reading my reviews? LOL. I will try them duo next time 😃128515;.

    Have fun and stay safe man.

    B.

  9. #8608

    Redhead in Bolton Hill

    I ended up going to see this lady after my unsatisfying experience with Layla yesterday. Definitely the right decision. As far as I can tell, she's not using. She's young, a bit skinnier than I prefer but still attractive, nice to talk to, and very accommodating. Her incall is her apartment on a nice block in Bolton Hill. Only had time for a quick bbj. She really gets into it. Cim with swallow. All around good time and I'll be going back if she keeps posting ads.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/54882340/

  10. #8607

    Dreams partner

    Hey does anyone know the chick next to Dream. I'm trying to hit her up but don't know where to start.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/54869332/#.

    Thank you in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfbc15406af4a24bbd1e09a94a22a899_f.jpg‎   88c4597236fe0c4ccc33216be9ce48de_f.jpg‎  

  11. #8606

    Casey from Bolton hill profile

    How attractive is Casey from Bolton hill. Like how old does she look. Does she have any needle marks or other red flags. Is she thick or another really skinny white chick. I know she has some pics in her ads but they don't show her face and you never know how old those pics are. I'm asking because I just want to find one provider to see regularly and wonder if she's worth it.

    Thanks.

  12. #8605

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore2020  [View Original Post]
    Mandy has been providing for a while with great services and she doesn't do hardcore usage. Her body and pussy doesn't smell or damaged. She is out of the basement and living day by day in motels. Maybe she is under pressure for daily payment. Also, she is unable to post right now so probably limited income. She is still one of my regular and I do help out when she asks.
    I went to see Mandy a few weeks ago. I used to see her as well a year ago. She looked way better then. The meds have really taken their toll. Not sure how you didn't notice that. She's skinny as hell and pretty rough looking. Maybe it's not meds but it sure looks like it. I took one look and drove away. That aside in the past she did give pretty decent service and hygiene seems good too. She still texts me saying she can't wait to feel me balls deep in her ass for $ .

    Shooter!

  13. #8604

    Zina

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore2020  [View Original Post]
    Sorry been out for a while, was busy with personal stuff and started explore SW too, LOL. Besides my regulars, tried this one when she first came out months ago. She is close to Morgan State Univ. On Winston. Agreed on 1 $ hh and got there on time and she told me it's actually few doors down, she was being careful. She came out and took me to the basement. It was really dark only a little light is on. She is petite 5'5 medium built and wear the mesh outfit on the pic. Good BBBJ, started nice and slow and gets wet and better. She told me she just had surgery on her thigh so she can't ride. I got on top but she says it's hard for her to spread legs. Smh. So got to the back and started hitting from behind. Then asked to bend her over at the bed, she obliged. Finally I ask finished CIM. Attitude was good, wasn't a clock watcher and BBBJ is on point. Her V is actually pretty nice and tight and really wet.

    I did not try anal (+20) cause not really my thing after an experience and ended shit on my D cause she has hemorrhoid. Smh. I told her I will be back when her thigh is better. Hope it helps. If anyone tried already, let me know if she can spread her legs wide now cause I want to go balls deep.


    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/54831349/

    B.
    Had a very nice dream about her today. She's a sweet girl. She's rooming with Dream as of a couple days ago. If anyone remembers the basement apartment Dream was in a while back. Sat and chit chatted with Dream for a bit. She gave me a hug and kiss and looked a little sad I didn't come to see HER. Your description of Zina is pretty accurate. Little bit of baby damage on the tummy but not bad at all. Tiny little thing. A cups. She took it pretty deep in all three holes $. 2 hh. I think she liked it deeper in her ass than the kitty. A+ BBBJ. Likes to talk about her bouts with cancer in the past. I was like, "I'm sorry that happened babe and no disrespect but I was really horny and this ain't helpin. " She laughed and was like, "you're right, sorry" and put my D down her throat. Tried pounding the kitty mish but wasn't able to really go hard. She didn’t spread her legs wide. K9 was nice too but again couldn't go to hard on her. Something about her last cancer of the bladder and surgery and it hurts if you go hard with a big cock. It's cool. It's still felt amazing and she took it like a trooper talking dirty and then took it deep in her ass once it got a little stretched out. Once done she got a soapy washcloth for me to clean up.
    On the way out Dream wanted to spark up a conversation but I had to roll. Hug and kiss to both. I told them next visit will be with the both of them. Actually pretty excited about that. Then I awoke from my dream feeling great. Treat zina nice fellers. Dream too.

    Shooter!

  14. #8603

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by JWelsh  [View Original Post]
    Just left Layla. She's so deep in her addiction that I can't recommend. Much skinnier than pics, covered in marks, and down a few teeth. Definitely not the first time I've come across that but it's the first time in 20 years doing this that someone tried to scam me and cut the session short after about 5 minutes. She also managed to fall asleep twice in the 5 minutes. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/54837114/.
    It's just too bad because she has one of the best natural tits around. She was a fun girl way back when.

  15. #8602

    Zina

    Sorry been out for a while, was busy with personal stuff and started explore SW too, LOL. Besides my regulars, tried this one when she first came out months ago. She is close to Morgan State Univ. On Winston. Agreed on 1 $ hh and got there on time and she told me it's actually few doors down, she was being careful. She came out and took me to the basement. It was really dark only a little light is on. She is petite 5'5 medium built and wear the mesh outfit on the pic. Good BBBJ, started nice and slow and gets wet and better. She told me she just had surgery on her thigh so she can't ride. I got on top but she says it's hard for her to spread legs. Smh. So got to the back and started hitting from behind. Then asked to bend her over at the bed, she obliged. Finally I ask finished CIM. Attitude was good, wasn't a clock watcher and BBBJ is on point. Her V is actually pretty nice and tight and really wet.

    I did not try anal (+20) cause not really my thing after an experience and ended shit on my D cause she has hemorrhoid. Smh. I told her I will be back when her thigh is better. Hope it helps. If anyone tried already, let me know if she can spread her legs wide now cause I want to go balls deep.


    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/54831349/

    B.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape