Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,931 to 15,945 of 24547
-
10-09-20 17:57 #8617Regular Member

Posts: 19Mo Dallas back in the business.
It's been a long long time that she stop posting, but it seems she's back in the business. I remember the dreams of visiting her and getting a good CBJ and tapping that slim body.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/54889067/
-
10-09-20 17:37 #8616Senior Member

Posts: 1126Vanessa aka Courtney
Isn't that Courtney from around the way? Use to wear a shiny pink coat.
Originally Posted by Baltimore2020
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
10-09-20 17:13 #8615Senior Member

Posts: 616Anjel. Social media
Her FB is a shit show. Why would you even post there? She's beeing labeled a "Karen" on Youtube. It's sad and funny.
Originally Posted by Monoxide
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 16:30 #8614Senior Member

Posts: 235Vanessa Catonsville
Thanks, that was my review and my reviews are always accurate, LOL. Seems like she got her account back from megapersonal + EB and here is her link.
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
https://independent.com.listcrawler....more/54866297/
Have fun,
B.
-
10-09-20 15:47 #8613Senior Member

Posts: 994Casey Bolton hill
She's been reviewed several times on this sight. Nice girl. Wants to please. Good time. She's clean. Just 420 is all she does now.
Originally Posted by Purpl9
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 15:44 #8612Senior Member

Posts: 994Zina
Haha, no man but I saw your review right after I left her joint and was ready to put in my review. Haha.
Originally Posted by Baltimore2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 15:27 #8611Banned Member

Posts: 1312If the equipment don't fit you just quit
She is cool I hooked up with her couldn't get the equipment in she is tight believe that so I settled for the mic work which is not bad at all.
Originally Posted by JWelsh
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 14:20 #8610Regular Member

Posts: 19Mo Dollas is back!
Man I haven't seen her ads in so long. It looks like she's getting back in the game again. I really had good experience with her long time ago.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/54889067/
-
10-09-20 13:44 #8609Senior Member

Posts: 235Zina
Shooter,
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
Did you go right after reading my reviews? LOL. I will try them duo next time 😃128515;.
Have fun and stay safe man.
B.
-
10-09-20 09:23 #8608Senior Member

Posts: 82Redhead in Bolton Hill
I ended up going to see this lady after my unsatisfying experience with Layla yesterday. Definitely the right decision. As far as I can tell, she's not using. She's young, a bit skinnier than I prefer but still attractive, nice to talk to, and very accommodating. Her incall is her apartment on a nice block in Bolton Hill. Only had time for a quick bbj. She really gets into it. Cim with swallow. All around good time and I'll be going back if she keeps posting ads.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/54882340/
-
10-09-20 04:51 #8607Regular Member

Posts: 16Dreams partner
Hey does anyone know the chick next to Dream. I'm trying to hit her up but don't know where to start.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/54869332/#.
Thank you in advance.
-
10-09-20 04:41 #8606Regular Member

Posts: 16Casey from Bolton hill profile
How attractive is Casey from Bolton hill. Like how old does she look. Does she have any needle marks or other red flags. Is she thick or another really skinny white chick. I know she has some pics in her ads but they don't show her face and you never know how old those pics are. I'm asking because I just want to find one provider to see regularly and wonder if she's worth it.
Thanks.
-
10-09-20 04:36 #8605Senior Member

Posts: 994Mandy
I went to see Mandy a few weeks ago. I used to see her as well a year ago. She looked way better then. The meds have really taken their toll. Not sure how you didn't notice that. She's skinny as hell and pretty rough looking. Maybe it's not meds but it sure looks like it. I took one look and drove away. That aside in the past she did give pretty decent service and hygiene seems good too. She still texts me saying she can't wait to feel me balls deep in her ass for $ .
Originally Posted by Baltimore2020
[View Original Post]
Shooter!
-
10-09-20 04:24 #8604Senior Member

Posts: 994Zina
Had a very nice dream about her today. She's a sweet girl. She's rooming with Dream as of a couple days ago. If anyone remembers the basement apartment Dream was in a while back. Sat and chit chatted with Dream for a bit. She gave me a hug and kiss and looked a little sad I didn't come to see HER. Your description of Zina is pretty accurate. Little bit of baby damage on the tummy but not bad at all. Tiny little thing. A cups. She took it pretty deep in all three holes $. 2 hh. I think she liked it deeper in her ass than the kitty. A+ BBBJ. Likes to talk about her bouts with cancer in the past. I was like, "I'm sorry that happened babe and no disrespect but I was really horny and this ain't helpin. " She laughed and was like, "you're right, sorry" and put my D down her throat. Tried pounding the kitty mish but wasn't able to really go hard. She didn’t spread her legs wide. K9 was nice too but again couldn't go to hard on her. Something about her last cancer of the bladder and surgery and it hurts if you go hard with a big cock. It's cool. It's still felt amazing and she took it like a trooper talking dirty and then took it deep in her ass once it got a little stretched out. Once done she got a soapy washcloth for me to clean up.
Originally Posted by Baltimore2020
[View Original Post]
On the way out Dream wanted to spark up a conversation but I had to roll. Hug and kiss to both. I told them next visit will be with the both of them. Actually pretty excited about that. Then I awoke from my dream feeling great. Treat zina nice fellers. Dream too.
Shooter!
-
10-08-20 22:43 #8603Senior Member

Posts: 367Layla
It's just too bad because she has one of the best natural tits around. She was a fun girl way back when.
Originally Posted by JWelsh
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






