Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 25047
-
10-09-20 21:16 #12027Senior Member

Posts: 174I had an interesting day thanks to Brittany, today. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/785342092755.
I had seen her before and I was going to be in the area so I texted her to see if she was available at 4. She said she had something at 2:30 but 4 would be fine. I finish my stuff around 3:45 and say I can be there in 15 minutes, she says she is in Taunton (she hosts in Seekonk) getting a drug test. OK. Why did you say you were available after 2:30? She said "You said after 4 so I thought I had time. " Don't think time works like that but she said she could do 4:15. I figure I can wait in her driveway for 15 minutes. I wait. And wait. And wait. 30 minutes later, no texts, and her phone is off because it goes right to voicemail which is not available. As of 9:15,5 hours later, she has not texted.
Hmm. At a drug test, and suddenly goes dark, plus doesn't come home. What could have happened?
-
10-09-20 20:21 #12026Banned Member

Posts: 942Snowbunny roomate
I'm not ignoring your inquiry. It's funny how life works?? When you want to find something you just can't find it. She always posts. But I went back like 7-8 pages and I can't find her post. (Ad) she has the same kind of tattoos on her legs. Kind of reminds me of yesterday when I dropped some Adderall in my car. I tore apart my hands looking for underneath my seat LOL. And I still can't find it. I guarantee you I will find it when I'm not looking for it LOL.
Originally Posted by Maestroo
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 19:21 #12025Senior Member

Posts: 151Any Info On Her?
A lot of posts by this girl. Anyone have any info or reviews on her?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...6/207416641181
-
10-09-20 18:18 #12024Senior Member

Posts: 144FYI, there is someone on KittyAds calling herself Miss Penelope using the same contact info for the Penelope advertising on Tryst who I met with a couple of weeks ago. She told me that the photos on the KittyAds site are not her. I thought I would pass that info along.
Originally Posted by Brainstorm
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 17:21 #12023Senior Member

Posts: 151She quoted me the same. However, when I told her I was interested in just the HH, she raised the price to 200. Said thanks, but no thanks. WTF. I have a night off and wanted to spend some time with a cute girl. I like petite girls. My first choice is Latin or Spanish. I know, but I like what I like if I'm going to pay for it. Don't know who you can trust anymore. My head is spinning. Just when I think I have someone, it's yeah, not thanks, don't know if they're real or not.
Originally Posted by StrokerIsland
[View Original Post]
Was going to hookup with this one, but can't find any info when I do a search for the number. I'm usually a review type of guy.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/brazilian-claudia/202627695029
-
10-09-20 16:24 #12022Senior Member

Posts: 55Snowbunny roomate
Thanks for the report. Who's the roomate? Got a link? Thanks.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 16:20 #12021Senior Member

Posts: 764Bad habits have officially caught up with her, barely a shell of her former self.
Originally Posted by CumminsForLife
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 15:45 #12020Senior Member

Posts: 314Quoted me 300 hr 160 half. Negotiated 100 half only BBBJ. Drove to hotel in Warwick and kept me outside waiting for 10 min before I left. I'm a big blowjob guy so I was curious. Don't know if I'll try again. If anyone does check her out please tell.
Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 15:35 #12019Senior Member

Posts: 151Claudia
I've been texting her this afternoon. She gave me the same info regarding prices and locations. She said she's available tonight and tomorrow night.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 15:10 #12018Senior Member

Posts: 283Search
She's been reviewed too many times for the service she is giving, a WASTE OF TIME. She is noting like years past in Woonsocket.
Originally Posted by CumminsForLife
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 14:54 #12017Senior Member

Posts: 955Claudia
E-mailed her last week. She just got bck to me. 240/ hr 150 hhr CFS, staying in hoktel downtown this week. Texted back and forth, then ghosted. Been 3 hrs.
Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 12:48 #12016Senior Member

Posts: 151Rayne
Anyone have any reviews / info on Rayne?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/615004391299
Looks interesting.
-
10-09-20 09:59 #12015Senior Member

Posts: 65Anyone seen her recently
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/269055263464
It's been years wondering if she still looks good and provides a great service.
-
10-09-20 09:51 #12014Senior Member

Posts: 65Yes
Yeah she is seen her last week check erotic monkey you will see her.
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 01:46 #12013Senior Member

Posts: 85Mandy
After finally dreaming with her a couple months ago I can confidently say the only thing I was impressed with her is the BBBJ. Other than that everything else including the FS is very mediocre. Someone in here rated her body an 8. If she's an 8 then Aaliyah is a 12. Mandy is a cool girl but 1. 2 for a BBBJ is not worth it in my book. I left pretty underwhelmed to be quite honest after all the hype I've heard around her. Best service in the state? Get real LOL seems like you guys just really like her for her conversation skills (which I could literally care less about). I'm not here to chit chat that's for the lonely boomers. She told me she won't see me again because of something I posted on here LOL I didn't even try to argue I just said no worries. Thats my take atleast, cool girl, amazing BBBJ, everything else is meh. No sugar coating just being completely honest. BBBJ is next level, Definitely better lays out there
Originally Posted by ShadowFox198
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





