Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 870 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 920 970 1370 ... LastLast
Results 13,036 to 13,050 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12012
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Well her rate is to much. My limit is $100 to these providers. But this one barely post so I never try to meet up with her.
    Bro. The way she treated me wasn't even worth 20 dollars. She had a condom in her hand and she tried to surgically put it on my penis while it was limp LOL. Didn't even touch me. Had another guy waiting outside after I given her two hundred bucks. I made a review in the past detailing the shitty date I had with her. I can confidently say it was the worst appointment. I mean I'd rather get ripped off then the way she treated me.

  2. #12011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBo  [View Original Post]
    She posted in providence at the same exact time so now I'm a little suspicious
    Well she's in Woonsocket so I'm pretty sure Woonsocket and Worcester are like 35 minutes away from each other.

  3. #12010
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan85  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/919620165425

    Any info on this gal? Last four digits 9545.
    She posted in providence at the same exact time so now I'm a little suspicious.

  4. #12009
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/307530289871

    I booked an appointment last year and seen this girl. She also lives with another very pretty girl that advertises on skipthegames. She treated me like total shitt. And I paid (200 $) like I said I made a review but I know I have a lot of posts. I'm just wondering why doesn't anybody else make a review?. Million reviews on (Mandy) smh. Because I would like to hear how she treated you guys?. She told me to my face she hates doing this and will not let me even touch her. She has a huge pitbull in the kitchen. I met her friend the brunette girl. She is extremely hot. But I texted her and she told me no GFE. But regardless man I just want to hear some reviews let's keep things interesting.
    Well her rate is to much. My limit is $100 to these providers. But this one barely post so I never try to meet up with her.

  5. #12008

    Visiting

    Heading into town soon and trying to find out if Joelle is still around? I'm specifically looking for an older MILF meeting. I was eyeing Ashley with no bathroom and Joelle.

    Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

    Stay safe.

  6. #12007

    Snowbunny

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/307530289871

    I booked an appointment last year and seen this girl. She also lives with another very pretty girl that advertises on skipthegames. She treated me like total shitt. And I paid (200 $) like I said I made a review but I know I have a lot of posts. I'm just wondering why doesn't anybody else make a review?. Million reviews on (Mandy) smh. Because I would like to hear how she treated you guys?. She told me to my face she hates doing this and will not let me even touch her. She has a huge pitbull in the kitchen. I met her friend the brunette girl. She is extremely hot. But I texted her and she told me no GFE. But regardless man I just want to hear some reviews let's keep things interesting.

  7. #12006

    Jessie Lynn

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/919620165425

    Any info on this gal? Last four digits 9545.

  8. #12005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14  [View Original Post]
    Let me know if you do hook up with her. I think I may want to take a shot on her as well. Hoping she's the real deal. Thanks.
    Let me know if she can take a deep pound with a size 7 and up.

  9. #12004
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    Which Claudia is this? I've seen a couple claudias on STG. There's a new Brazilian Claudia I've been texting ill prob see her this week. Do you have a link?

    Is this the one you're talking about? This is the Claudia I've been texting.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/076731986565
    This is the closest thing to Priscilla I've seen yet.

  10. #12003

    Brazilian Claudia

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    Which Claudia is this? I've seen a couple claudias on STG. There's a new Brazilian Claudia I've been texting ill prob see her this week. Do you have a link?

    Is this the one you're talking about? This is the Claudia I've been texting.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/076731986565
    Let me know if you do hook up with her. I think I may want to take a shot on her as well. Hoping she's the real deal. Thanks.

  11. #12002

    Talya

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/382093582173

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Tayla? She has ads going back to at least last year. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you. BA.
    I have been trying to see her for months. Every time I message her she replies later & we set up a meet. Then when I am ready & ask for address she ghosts me. Has done it multiple times LOL. That's my report, but I will keep trying until I see her.

  12. #12001

    Mandy (solid description)

    Quote Originally Posted by BobMitchum  [View Original Post]
    While she does allow multiple pops, the great news for you is that you won't need them. She is basically a cock whisperer and can tell when you're getting close and knows exactly how much to pull back. Additionally, she also changes up technique a lot and will take momentary breaks for conversation for the purpose of keeping you going longer. Unlike every other provider I've seen, she wants you to feel the full half hour.
    My guy Bob, this right here is the best description! From the times I did see her I got MSOG within the time limit. As bob said Mandy always has new tricks when she is gobbling down on my cock, LOL she almost choked to death when I blew my huge load down her throat. If you want to cum at that moment on god she will make you & squeeze every drop out. But if you want her to put you over the edge she knows just how to make you go right to the tipping point & pull back right before you blow your load. Best service in the fukin state, shit even better then any hoe I have seen in mass. Unlike the rest of these trash hoes that give garbage service she always stays on point. For those of you that keep crying about her well keep trying or move on. Ya she is hard to reach sometimes but get over it, her phone literally gets blown up nonstop, be patient. She is in high demand always.

  13. #12000

    Tayla

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/382093582173

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Tayla? She has ads going back to at least last year. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you. BA.

  14. #11999

    Which Claudia?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitfun7723  [View Original Post]
    I had a run in with her also a few months back. I texted her and she went crazy calling me names and insults, it sounded like the way a guy would talk, not a woman, so I didn't think it was really her.

    So, when she finally finished with the insults, I asked her if she would take $30 because her face kind of looks worn out. Then she really flipped out and started calling my number and texting all kind of crazy things. I just responded "how about $35 then?" I can't repeat what she said after that, but she definitely has a little bit of an angry side sometimes I guess if you stir up the hornet's nest.

    I might still see her, I like the crazy ones for some reason. The fact that she is so hot tempered and nasty kind of turns me on. I'll have to call from a different number though and hope things go a little smoother this time.
    Which Claudia is this? I've seen a couple claudias on STG. There's a new Brazilian Claudia I've been texting ill prob see her this week. Do you have a link?

    Is this the one you're talking about? This is the Claudia I've been texting.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/076731986565

  15. #11998
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAznz  [View Original Post]
    Will finally have an excuse to travel to RI and she hasn't been posting anywhere. Anyone hear from her?
    I saw a couple weekends ago. She's hard to get a hold of. She would usually host out of a hotel but when I seen her last she was hosting out of an apartment. Sometimes I'll get in touch with her via snapchat and other times on her phone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape