Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 24826
-
10-09-20 16:57 #15031Regular Member

Posts: 5AaLiyah is in the house
She is definitely the girl in photos and she is sweet! Had some small talk introductions and bam! A real beauty and seems to enjoy herself. All wrapped but what a body! Can't wait to see the gold bikini next visit!
-
10-09-20 15:54 #15030Senior Member

Posts: 121Wondered as well
I can't believe there hasn't been a review yet either. Hoping she works Sunday, I'm going to throw my hat in the ring and try and see her. Also I see jaimee is available today meaning she's back in town, I highly recommend her I try and see her whenever she's in town. Menu is wide open and she's a sweetheart.
Originally Posted by BigDong69
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 15:14 #15029Senior Member

Posts: 1904You say at your age, that could mean you are young or well seasoned. It kind of depends on what you are looking for, a young hard body or an experienced lovely lady. A wild or more tame adventure. Personally I generally love the young hard bodies and some of them like Bianca are stunning. But lately I have found more actual enjoyment with some that are a little older, not old, just not 20 something. Tabby is always a great choice and can probably fulfill any desire. My current favorite is Jaimee, she is a warm, genuine, attractive lady with a better body than some 20 somethings and provides a real nice GFE experience. There are plenty of reviews on most of the DI ladies, I would suggest picking out a couple that seem to interest you and then research their reviews to see if you think there is a good match, keeping in mind YMMV. But if you read enough reviews you will have a pretty good idea of what to expect.
Originally Posted by DagonDebaer
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 13:55 #15028Senior Member

Posts: 164Reviews Disabled
I am always a bit suspect when a provider's reviews are disabled. Why? Perhaps bad reviews? Your guess is as good as mine if you guess bad reviews. LOL.
Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 12:44 #15027Regular Member

Posts: 20Liz is coming to town tonight
I have had dreams of this girl form time to time. I happen to be coming through Indy tonight and saw that her ad shows she'll be out by the pyramids tonight. Mongers, this sexy MILF is one of the best I've seen in a long time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/54869948/
-
10-09-20 11:49 #15026Senior Member

Posts: 182Noted!
Noted, Thanks!
Originally Posted by Jlt02
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 11:22 #15025Senior Member

Posts: 478DI thread
They've started a thread for DI related questions down there. I've heard good things about Amber. Bianca was fun, but everything covered if that matters. Tabby is fantastic as well from my experience.
Originally Posted by DagonDebaer
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 11:12 #15024Senior Member

Posts: 106If you have to send them an email, or contact them on a phone number that has an area code not from around here, it's a scam 99 times out of 100.
Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 11:09 #15023Senior Member

Posts: 182Can anyone verify Angel?
Called and her roommate answered, who she says also does calls. Near east side. Sounds like a smoker which I'm not high on but. Anyone have experience with her?
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/122630#.
-
10-09-20 10:53 #15022Regular Member

Posts: 14DI Aaliyah
Anybody take the plunge on Aaliyah at DI? I know it's been hard to get a time slot that works for both of us because her being booked.
Is everything covered with her? Can you get 2 pops on hr visit?
-
10-09-20 10:11 #15021Senior Member

Posts: 45Opinion- DI girls
Okay,
I think I've finally figured out that at my age and income level DI is my best bet for what I'm looking for (FS, pretty / cute, relatively low health risk). However, my income level makes indulging a 1-2 times a year thing (and puts Eros out of the picture.) I know I'm asking an opinion question and tastes vary, but many of you have more experience with these ladies than I ever will, so.
Who would you recommend for a first-timer out of the current crop of DI girls? Is there one that stands out? Is there one that is good for breaking in the rookie?
-
10-09-20 07:45 #15020Senior Member

Posts: 408Ava Eros formerly DI
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
I believe she was Ava with DI and she only worked for like 2 weeks. It was in the spring of 2020 because Isabella introduced her to DI and Isabella started around 1-8-2020 see post below. Hope this helps clarify things.
Originally Posted by Anson22
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4606416
-
10-09-20 07:31 #15019Senior Member

Posts: 408Kay Warning
A reliable friend told me she was in town and his opinion is, run, don't walk from any contact with her. She and Hubby (yes she's been married since before she left DI) have some serious issues with uncle in another city. Family, friends and roommates have all been questioned by uncle. She's back on boy and anything else she can get her hands on supplied by her dealer SO. This is not to be taken lightly because she likes to video tape and voice record interactions.
Originally Posted by AlexTiger
[View Original Post]
ALL old "Past Friends" male and female have stopped all contact with her because she's on a downward spiral and nobody from her past want's to end up where she's going.
-
10-09-20 05:54 #15018Senior Member

Posts: 1095I'm seeing Irina next week. Contacted Melody but she wanted work verification after I offered 4 references and my handles so I'm not going to see her.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 05:51 #15017Senior Member

Posts: 1095It's been a couple weeks
It's not uncommon for her to not respond so I take it as is.
Originally Posted by TWaltz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





