Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,696 to 19,710 of 37351
-
10-09-20 12:27 #17656Senior Member

Posts: 402She has been always about skill and service with pretty face.
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 12:14 #17655Senior Member

Posts: 94Black
So wondering if my fellow mongers could help me out here. Been looking for a nice black girl but haven't been able to find one I like. Anyone have any recommendations? Would love a black MILF. If anyone knows anything I would greatly appreciate it. Stay safe.
-
10-09-20 12:06 #17654Senior Member

Posts: 1449Blaisen
This little hottie I've seen before maybe 2 months ago. Not the pictures which kind of pissed me off but really cute so went with it anyway. Everything covered a 7 on CBJ skill. Nice small but plump booty which was nice and took it well. $.4 hh. Worth it would repeat again.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...uaion/33807593
-
10-09-20 12:01 #17653Senior Member

Posts: 1449Kamille
Just got a text from her and she's back by airport. For those that know she's a keeper pretty little spinner with a good attitude.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/553194063609
-
10-09-20 11:57 #17652Senior Member

Posts: 1449That was awhile ago and yes Nikki was a freak loved anal but they got into it few months back and last I heard she on vacation in riverside.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 11:02 #17651Senior Member

Posts: 694Petersburg Spinner
You got mail.
Originally Posted by VaPlay
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 10:53 #17650Senior Member

Posts: 39Tonight
Will be getting in Richmond late tonight, a little before midnight. Anyone have a reliable spinner that might need a little help, that they would like to share contact info? Looking for outcall. If not I understand completely.
-
10-09-20 10:20 #17649Senior Member

Posts: 489Caroline Costello
Saw her this week. She has a very safe incall that doesn't raise any red flags. Would see again but do the 30 min. She give a great BBBJ and uses toys. Very nice, great conversation, but is heavier than her pictures. If you are into BBW than this is your woman.
-
10-09-20 10:18 #17648Senior Member

Posts: 443Serena Petersburg
Glad I was RTFF, just texted her to set up something. Anyone clean & petite with a fairly safe location around Petersburg and Dinwiddie?
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 10:03 #17647Senior Member

Posts: 68Alexandra
Thanks to Hope for her contact number. I agree that is she super cute and probably in her mid 20's. Private residence was nice and there was no one there that I could tell but her which put me more at ease. Outside I didn't notice any onlookers and the neighborhood is nice and quiet. She guided me upstairs to her room and we chatted for a bit and then got down to business. I can confirm all the above from Hope in terms of service and cost and she seemed to get into the session and was not mechanical at all. Treat her well she is new and sweet. Contact Hope for her digits.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 09:56 #17646Senior Member

Posts: 77From what I've seen she's legit but a butter face. Only seen one or two reports though, so if you take the plunge let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by KyleCal
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 09:49 #17645Senior Member

Posts: 1084Midlothian Blonde
https://skipthegames.com/img/008/MjA...g0ZWJmMThj.jpg
Met up with this one recently. Pics are pretty accurate. Does smoke but it wasn't too strong in the room. Staying near Speaks Drive in Midlothian. Younger and down to earth with a bubbly type personality. I recommend.
-
10-09-20 09:44 #17644Senior Member

Posts: 114Any reviews on this one
Thinking about taking the plunge since I will be in the area. Any reviews on this one?
https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...e/986717211699
-
10-09-20 08:23 #17643Senior Member

Posts: 376Agreed
I have to agree, queen is a cool down to earth provider, however I prefer her friend Nikki, little chocolate buttaface spinner. She'd has been mia not sure what happened to her but she is on my list of atf's.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 06:44 #17642Senior Member

Posts: 348Cat
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/54608119/
Went and seen cat. She is hosting in a nicer part of hopewell at a home. Everything BB pics are accurate little thicker than my liking but will repeat due to ease of booking and good price. Started off with BBBJ then bb k9 for the finish.










Reply With Quote





