Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,906 to 19,920 of 37351
-
09-28-20 18:31 #17446Senior Member

Posts: 427A lot of people don't think it through
Many think most are curable so don't worry about it. But sometimes the cure can be worse than the std. It is rare, but sometimes people die just from the antibiotics and complications can happen long term from them as well.
Originally Posted by RvaYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 15:06 #17445Senior Member

Posts: 373Serena
She's a crackhead thief with a handler who helps.
Originally Posted by Michigan3
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 14:48 #17444Senior Member

Posts: 1449Same thing told her I don't do deposits and she got real pissed, After I told her she's probably some dude in moms basement. Scam fake.
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 14:39 #17443Regular Member

Posts: 19Yep, Gonorrhea can live at the back of the throat.
But when you are only working with a 3" pecker, it'll never see the back of the throat.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 13:56 #17442Senior Member

Posts: 95All fun with Jasmine
Met up with Jasmine the other day and had a blast. Easy to reach via text and rec'd a quick response. Was on my way in about 15+ minutes after initial contact.
Overall a solid PAWG that enjoys her time. You can search other forums to find out the 411 but as for me; all covered and plenty of exploration of her body. I'd def repeat and hope to do so before she leaves town. Enjoy fellas!
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/418802678270
-
09-28-20 13:50 #17441Senior Member

Posts: 196Any information on this one from Petersburg
Has anyone seen this lady from Petersburg. Any informatiion will be helpfull; I. E. Rates, experience, personality etc. I hope the address works. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/266455298563 Thank You in advance.
-
09-28-20 13:47 #17440Senior Member

Posts: 95Agreed w / HardHobby
Totally agree with what HardHobby said. I had a dream with her back in April and it was amazing so decided to follow up with a second one and it was very lackluster. Not sure why or what happened. Decided that it was a 50/50 shot so moved on to the reliable like Kryss, Smoke, etc.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 13:28 #17439Senior Member

Posts: 87Submissive Brunette
Search Submissive Brunette. A mix, when it is good appears to be real good.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 13:18 #17438Senior Member

Posts: 438Any feedback on this one?
Has anyone tried this one? Any feedback?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/598392688533
-
09-28-20 13:11 #17437Senior Member

Posts: 246I Been Lucky
I do BBFS all the time and I'm straight but some things isn't for everyone be safe out there mongers.
Originally Posted by RvaYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 13:05 #17436Senior Member

Posts: 389[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
09-28-20 12:35 #17435Senior Member

Posts: 73Indian
Hey brothers,
I'll be making my way up the coast and was wondering if anybody might have any intel on an Indian or Middle Eastern provider that they could recommend? Thanks in advance bro's!
-
09-28-20 12:30 #17434Senior Member

Posts: 373East end Jackie
Hosting in her own place. Safe and could use help today.
-
09-28-20 12:01 #17433Senior Member

Posts: 153Wanted a deposit
I hit her up last night but no answer. Tried again this morning and she text back. Things were going pretty good until she ask for Cash app. Why!
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/301-852-6/1/904578
-
09-28-20 11:21 #17432Senior Member

Posts: 49Bb
Like I said, I wouldn't go bare again as it was a lapse in judgment. I get tested every couple months whether I'm in a relationship or not, and I've still come back negative on each one. I usually don't see many providers outside of those who give body rubs and HE since it's simply much more safe and gets the job done.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





