Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 784 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 834 884 ... LastLast
Results 11,746 to 11,760 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6197
    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    I see that one of our favorites checked in the Graybar early this morning. Hopefully she'll be out soon.
    That is an unlucky apartment second girl busted from there. Had an appointment scheduled for today guess I will find someone else.

  2. #6196

    We must be talking about a different Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    She is out. Arrest. Org had her small bond with Covid they are letting them out.
    The one I'm talking about isn't on the Lexington jail site and arrests. Org has a mugshot from February as her last one.

  3. #6195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    I see that one of our favorites checked in the Graybar early this morning. Hopefully she'll be out soon.
    I thought I saw her on the LFUCG site but not certain. You just confirmed. She has quite a track record. Double digits, heroin, coke, prostitution. She probably pimping for her and b f.

    Seniors pm me for what I thought was some interesting things that I observed.

  4. #6194

    Lacey, Becky

    I see that one of our favorites checked in the Graybar early this morning. Hopefully she'll be out soon.

  5. #6193

    Not true

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    She is out. Arrest. Org had her small bond with Covid they are letting them out.
    She hasn't been arrested let alone bonded out due to COVID-19.

    She not only was not on the jail website, I also failed to find her on Arrest. Org.

  6. #6192

    Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    She isn't on the website for current inmates.
    She is out. Arrest. Org had her small bond with Covid they are letting them out.

  7. #6191

    You sure?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    Looks like another escort is in Fayette County Grey Bar Inn.
    She isn't on the website for current inmates.

  8. #6190

    Rhino

    Here's the link to getting any Rhino offered, better prices than in stores https://www.rhinoplatinum7.com/ I recommend the platinum or infinity.

  9. #6189

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know why Kelsey's in the Graybar Motel.
    5 charges most recent was shoplifting. Scheduled release from Fayette County is 12/6/20. Lost her apartment don't know where she will be working from.

  10. #6188

    Rae

    Looks like another escort is in Fayette County Grey Bar Inn.

  11. #6187

    Kelsey

    Does anyone know why Kelsey's in the Graybar Motel.

  12. #6186

    Angel in Danville

    Does anyone know if Angel is still doing dates in Danville text her a couple days but no responses.

  13. #6185

    Twice

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Dread. That's kinda what I figured. Total fucking waste of time and effort. Too bad. Looks like she could be a good fuck. But that needle is all some of these girls care about. I'd still like to hear from any monger who's actually spent time with her. But I'm guessing an honest review would be less than sterling.

    You all be safe out there.
    I've tried twice. Responds quickly, then nothing. First time, got a response hours later that she fell asleep. Next time, 6 hours later, I am available now.

    Doubt I'll try a third time.

  14. #6184

    Liberty & Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Gave Marie and Liberty a call for my first two girl. Went with Marie because I've seen her a few times in the past. Marie has always been a small bbw but she was always fun but really chatty. Marie has put on a few pounds since I saw her last. It had been a while. Nice really clean location. But got to the point I was wondering are we going to talk are have fun. Liberty was ok. Seemed to be going through the motions. Started off with Marie and switched back and forth a couple times with cover changes. Always liked Marie before. But think it's time to move on.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/liberty-available-marie-avail/075844525549
    Man that's a shame! I've seen Liberty's pics and I've been thinking of pulling the trigger myself. Her body looks really good to me.

  15. #6183

    Marie and Liberty

    Gave Marie and Liberty a call for my first two girl. Went with Marie because I've seen her a few times in the past. Marie has always been a small bbw but she was always fun but really chatty. Marie has put on a few pounds since I saw her last. It had been a while. Nice really clean location. But got to the point I was wondering are we going to talk are have fun. Liberty was ok. Seemed to be going through the motions. Started off with Marie and switched back and forth a couple times with cover changes. Always liked Marie before. But think it's time to move on.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/liberty-available-marie-avail/075844525549

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape