Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 572 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 8571
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4476

    Ashland or Milford?

    Hey all,

    Tried the one in Ashland few days back and had a good tease. Any suggestions between e main st or the Ashland one? Prefer 2 shots thanks!

  2. #4475
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    New Experience (s)

    This weekend I attended my first BBCIP GB, it was a free event I had responded to an Ad on FL.

    But due to my first time, and possibly not being into super obese / over weight women I had some performance anxiety, she was in her late 20's and 7 other including myself filled her up pretty good (or so I at least attempted and did so some what).

    Feeling unsatisfied from my drive back home that evening I decided on trying my first "real" AMP, and settle for the rotary on Lincoln.

    I would like to preface this by saying that I can speak and understand mandarin fluently, so communication with the providers were no issue.

    I arrive to the rotary to see that its all parked full, I go down the side road and make a you-turn back as I see someone leaving their spot and snatch that spot quickly, but stay in my car since 2 cars still had their lights on, a couple minutes later one leaves and another remains there parked with lights on. I step out and ring the door bell trying to conceal myself towards the wall so that the light from the parked car would not shine in on me. 30 seconds pass and I think about ringing the bell again, just as I was about the push I hear the lock being unlatched and having to step back a little to avoid getting hit by the door face first.

    Immediately as I step in the provider has her arms around me, "40 dollah, 40 dollah, mm mm yeah you come, you come here, 40 dollah 40 dollah". I was almost instantly turned off by her goading and put my foot down and told her I would like to use the bathroom, she persisted with her catch phrase and followed me all the way to the sink where I told her, "NO after I am done washing my hands". She gave up and said fine.

    Brought me into this so called waiting room and asked if I speak mandarin I said yes, and she turn the light on in this waiting room. That was when I was able to get a better look at the provider, heavy mascara / eye liner, face seemed a little worn. She told me in mandarin to wait give her the month in her goading-esque attitude, I said to her no, its fine and began stepping outwards the entrance. She pushes me back down into the chair and calls in dialect / language which I never heard of before and another provider comes in briefly, she looked slightly older, less make up which made her slightly easier for me to look at and looked more natural, she steps in and leaves as they keep conversing in their dialect (which I would later discover is Shanghainese, I thought to myself at the very beginning that the provider goading me was actually Vietnamese / Thai / or Cambodia because her skin was so dark, face worn from possible excessive sun exposure and no sunscreen, but was taken aback when she started speaking mandarin.

    As I approach the entrance she clutches and wraps her arms around me like a slithering snake and said, "I'm a really good masseuses, honest, I will do a a really job, you won't regret it". I kind of gave in and decided to give her a chance. She brings me back into the waiting room and sit in the chair. She then asks me if I would like to "hit an airplane" (HE). I respond by asking if anything else is on the menu, and she then asks me to specify, I directly ask if I can fuck her bareback, she says, "Yeah sure, no problem, you're sure you don't want a cover? I said I am sure".

    Then she starts stripping and asks me to hop on the bed in the waiting room, I then ask what about the half hour massage I just paid for? She says there another regular of hers in other room still waiting, and that the BBFS would have to be quick. I tell her in mandarin to go finish her regular off and I can wait for any length and duration until you have fully satisfied your regular. She leaves, closes the door. I sit in my seat looking at the room, and poked around and it looked like the actual room where the providers lived and slept. There were blankets, suitcases, shoes, clothes, toiletries, medications, etc.

    5-10 minutes later she returns, brings me to the therapy room, puts on a new sheet, orders me to strip naked and to lie face flat on the bed. I do so, and she disappears to to the bathroom for a good 5 minutes, all the while I could hear and her colleague conversing in Shanghainese, which unfortunately do not understand. She returns and asks what kind of a massage, soft, hard, etc. I ask for medium. So then she begins.

    This the second massage I've ever had from a masseuse and comparing it to my previous experience I would say it was a 5/10. Did not massage my head, scalp, neck, or shoulders at all. The only thing enjoyable about the massage was the hot towel and when she massaged my legs (somewhat). On the flip, she stripped and unbuckled her bra, and let me suckle and nibble on her tits. They were nice but too short lived of an experience which I would have preferred to do for a longer duration. She then starts with a bbj after Et-OH'ing my dick, it was nice but again to fleeting of a moment and experience and wanted to me fucked her, but as soon as she stopped I was no longer hard. Her HJ did not help much either, so she went back to the BBJ for another 2-3 minutes, I was hard and began to pound her BBFS mish. It was nice and she did not rush me there, she Ooh'd and Aah'd, for a good 5-6 minutes then I came on her tits.

    She brought in another hot towel, and washed her self off and gave me the same towel to wipe my dick LOL. I got dressed and I asked her what her name was, so that next time I come could request for her, she told me CiCi (XiXi). Also during the massage we talked a lot, she's been here for 5 years now, and plans on going back to China after a few more years, she likes it better there overall. Also asked about me, I made up a semi-true / bogus believable backstory.

    I don't think I will be coming back, if I do I would like to request for the other provider I saw the slightly natural looking one.

    That is all for now.

    L.

  3. #4474

    On point JP

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyPratt  [View Original Post]
    I've been to the place at 196 E. Main St with good results. I think other people have reviewed it as well, or the other place in Milford called Star. Try searching this thread. I think you'll be satisfied.

    There are places in Mendon, Uxbridge, and Sutton (BVR). Jade and BVR are well-reviewed, including specific providers at each. Some swear by one or another, but I think you can't go wrong for the most part.

    Make sure to leave a report after you go!

    Good Luck,

    JP.
    Took your word and went to the one on Central in Milford. When I reached there was no one. Door locked but the Open sign blinked perfect. Tried calling them and goes to voice mail. Then started going on the hunt again. 2 min driving get a call from this place. Checked if they had any appointment. Got an appointment and headed back. Opted hh for 40. There was only one girl. Pretty young I thought. Asked for a medium massage and damn the girl had fingers of steel. Then she went in to get a hot towel which was effing hot. On the flip I thought I was in a happy tugs porn clip. She first covers me in towel and slowly approaches the little guy and asks if I like it. Well fuck yes. Asks 60 for HE with the girls out. I did not want to haggle so agree. But those were the youngest pair I have ever seen in an AMP and boy I have been around back in Colorado. Quick appointment and out with the small bottle of water. Fun was had by all.

    Stay safe fellows. And thanks JP.

  4. #4473
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by YorkBeach  [View Original Post]
    It was an hour and 80 for CBJ. She just went for it, didn't ask me what I wanted, LOL. It was good tho. Angela was the older mamasan at the old envelope I thought. Unless there is a newer younger Angela. Whoever the younger one was I'd like to see her again.
    100 there should get you FS.

    The older one will let you go BB for the c note. The other one, I guess cici, tried to upsell me for 20. I'd have probably paid it if she hadn't done it right during the main event. That pissed me off since it kinda killed the hard on for a bit.

  5. #4472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by YorkBeach  [View Original Post]
    Was at Lincoln when YingYing said some other regular came in and asked to switch out with someone and since I have gone to her since Leominster days I said fine. The girl who replaced her (Cece (she-she) she told me her name was) was younger, younger than Lincoln seniors anyway LOL and gave a good massage. Then at flip she took off all clothes unprompted and was chubby but cute younger looking body and small cute t's. Not usually a CBJ fan but even that was good. Went back a week later and the Cece they gave me was the usual Lincoln senior. Anyone know who the younger one was? Was the Can't Cece visiting? LOL.
    Not Can't Cici. She is in Flushing now.

  6. #4471

    Cece Lincoln

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I think she was the one who tried to up sell me when I was balls deep in her bare back.

    I think it was Angela I got time before last. I can never remember their names.

    You fuck her or just BJ?

    What you give her? I usually do C note in there for a half and half.
    It was an hour and 80 for CBJ. She just went for it, didn't ask me what I wanted, LOL. It was good tho. Angela was the older mamasan at the old envelope I thought. Unless there is a newer younger Angela. Whoever the younger one was I'd like to see her again.

  7. #4470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by YorkBeach  [View Original Post]
    Was at Lincoln when YingYing said some other regular came in and asked to switch out with someone and since I have gone to her since Leominster days I said fine. The girl who replaced her (Cece (she-she) she told me her name was) was younger, younger than Lincoln seniors anyway LOL and gave a good massage. Then at flip she took off all clothes unprompted and was chubby but cute younger looking body and small cute t's. Not usually a CBJ fan but even that was good. Went back a week later and the Cece they gave me was the usual Lincoln senior. Anyone know who the younger one was? Was the Can't Cece visiting? LOL.
    I think she was the one who tried to up sell me when I was balls deep in her bare back.

    I think it was Angela I got time before last. I can never remember their names.

    You fuck her or just BJ?

    What you give her? I usually do C note in there for a half and half.

  8. #4469

    Cece at QQ?

    Was at Lincoln when YingYing said some other regular came in and asked to switch out with someone and since I have gone to her since Leominster days I said fine. The girl who replaced her (Cece (she-she) she told me her name was) was younger, younger than Lincoln seniors anyway LOL and gave a good massage. Then at flip she took off all clothes unprompted and was chubby but cute younger looking body and small cute t's. Not usually a CBJ fan but even that was good. Went back a week later and the Cece they gave me was the usual Lincoln senior. Anyone know who the younger one was? Was the Can't Cece visiting? LOL.

  9. #4468

    Milford

    Went to 196 E. Main this morning. New talent Lena. If you really need good massage don't hesitate go! She is very very good at it. $70 for the Hr. Regular HE no extras. I tipped $70 because I feel so good even hours after, well worth the trip.

  10. #4467

    Try Milford

    Quote Originally Posted by SamWiseGamgee  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. New import from Colorado. Moved here during the virus and haven't gotten much chance to venture out. Live in the Hopkinton area and the scene seems pretty dry. Visited one of the AMPs in Ashland and got a good tease and HE for 40. Are there any good places near by? Also not really sure whether this part of the city lies in Boston or Worcester. Will post more of my exploring here. Stay Safe fellows.
    I've been to the place at 196 E. Main St with good results. I think other people have reviewed it as well, or the other place in Milford called Star. Try searching this thread. I think you'll be satisfied.

    There are places in Mendon, Uxbridge, and Sutton (BVR). Jade and BVR are well-reviewed, including specific providers at each. Some swear by one or another, but I think you can't go wrong for the most part.

    Make sure to leave a report after you go!

    Good Luck,

    JP.

  11. #4466

    The Burbs

    Hello fellow mongers. New import from Colorado. Moved here during the virus and haven't gotten much chance to venture out. Live in the Hopkinton area and the scene seems pretty dry. Visited one of the AMPs in Ashland and got a good tease and HE for 40. Are there any good places near by? Also not really sure whether this part of the city lies in Boston or Worcester. Will post more of my exploring here. Stay Safe fellows.

  12. #4465

    Grafton Street.

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know about the massage on grafton st. Any good?
    I went a few weeks ago. My massuse was a grandma, poor english (answer to every question was "yes"), no soft touch, no tease. I won't go back until I hear of better staff.

    Stay Safe,

    FF.

  13. #4464

    Relax

    I did not see your report on this. I was there when the FD was getting ready to leave. I've tried calling and I get no answer and I drove by last week and saw a notice in the door so I'm assuming that they're closed up now.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyPratt  [View Original Post]
    See my post #29532 in the Boston thread. I was there a little over a week ago, and they had a sign on the door from the City.

    TOFTT adventure in 01701.

    So, I wanted to repeat at Relax Spa on Edgell. Got there, and a yellow paper on the door says "do not enter" and "uninhabitable" - but not very prominently. I had to read closer to see it was like board of health imposed warning. So, I guess nobody should be trying to go there for now.

  14. #4463

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by Swindle  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that they're all closed up now.
    See my post #29532 in the Boston thread. I was there a little over a week ago, and they had a sign on the door from the City.

    TOFTT adventure in 01701.

    So, I wanted to repeat at Relax Spa on Edgell. Got there, and a yellow paper on the door says "do not enter" and "uninhabitable" - but not very prominently. I had to read closer to see it was like board of health imposed warning. So, I guess nobody should be trying to go there for now.

  15. #4462

    Relax spa

    I'm pretty sure that they're all closed up now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade1962  [View Original Post]
    I have been before and had great experience with Lisa but she left to Relax Spa in F'ham, so I haven't been back since. Typical finish. Massage tables weren't the best. If you are in the Medway area I would suggest Rose in Hopedale or Red rose in Franklin. Definitely UTR because their were female clients coming in as well when I went.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape