Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 273 of 570 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 323 373 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 8547
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4467

    Try Milford

    Quote Originally Posted by SamWiseGamgee  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. New import from Colorado. Moved here during the virus and haven't gotten much chance to venture out. Live in the Hopkinton area and the scene seems pretty dry. Visited one of the AMPs in Ashland and got a good tease and HE for 40. Are there any good places near by? Also not really sure whether this part of the city lies in Boston or Worcester. Will post more of my exploring here. Stay Safe fellows.
    I've been to the place at 196 E. Main St with good results. I think other people have reviewed it as well, or the other place in Milford called Star. Try searching this thread. I think you'll be satisfied.

    There are places in Mendon, Uxbridge, and Sutton (BVR). Jade and BVR are well-reviewed, including specific providers at each. Some swear by one or another, but I think you can't go wrong for the most part.

    Make sure to leave a report after you go!

    Good Luck,

    JP.

  2. #4466

    The Burbs

    Hello fellow mongers. New import from Colorado. Moved here during the virus and haven't gotten much chance to venture out. Live in the Hopkinton area and the scene seems pretty dry. Visited one of the AMPs in Ashland and got a good tease and HE for 40. Are there any good places near by? Also not really sure whether this part of the city lies in Boston or Worcester. Will post more of my exploring here. Stay Safe fellows.

  3. #4465

    Grafton Street.

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know about the massage on grafton st. Any good?
    I went a few weeks ago. My massuse was a grandma, poor english (answer to every question was "yes"), no soft touch, no tease. I won't go back until I hear of better staff.

    Stay Safe,

    FF.

  4. #4464

    Relax

    I did not see your report on this. I was there when the FD was getting ready to leave. I've tried calling and I get no answer and I drove by last week and saw a notice in the door so I'm assuming that they're closed up now.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyPratt  [View Original Post]
    See my post #29532 in the Boston thread. I was there a little over a week ago, and they had a sign on the door from the City.

    TOFTT adventure in 01701.

    So, I wanted to repeat at Relax Spa on Edgell. Got there, and a yellow paper on the door says "do not enter" and "uninhabitable" - but not very prominently. I had to read closer to see it was like board of health imposed warning. So, I guess nobody should be trying to go there for now.

  5. #4463

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by Swindle  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that they're all closed up now.
    See my post #29532 in the Boston thread. I was there a little over a week ago, and they had a sign on the door from the City.

    TOFTT adventure in 01701.

    So, I wanted to repeat at Relax Spa on Edgell. Got there, and a yellow paper on the door says "do not enter" and "uninhabitable" - but not very prominently. I had to read closer to see it was like board of health imposed warning. So, I guess nobody should be trying to go there for now.

  6. #4462

    Relax spa

    I'm pretty sure that they're all closed up now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade1962  [View Original Post]
    I have been before and had great experience with Lisa but she left to Relax Spa in F'ham, so I haven't been back since. Typical finish. Massage tables weren't the best. If you are in the Medway area I would suggest Rose in Hopedale or Red rose in Franklin. Definitely UTR because their were female clients coming in as well when I went.

  7. #4461

    Grafton st

    Does anyone know about the massage on grafton st. Any good?

  8. #4460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Can't

    Quote Originally Posted by Hlb23  [View Original Post]
    I ended up going to Can't after my last post. Got Yuki with tattoo on her lower back. I'm pretty sure I saw her before the shutdown and she remembered me. Usual service, not great massage and little tease. She wanted 130 for FS but I told her that I typically pay 100 there (which is true) and she agreed.

    Do you have a description of Cici? Age? Yuki's short and has small tits with huge nipples. Maybe 40's or 50's? I'm terrible at guessing ages.
    I have seen Yuki 2 times this past month and always had a good massage and really nice tease.

    I've also had DATY and if I can get up again will see if she with BBFS for a little extra.

  9. #4459

    Anjua Spa Bust

    Yep. This was going around social media from the Hudson PD. I used to go there a while back before they got shut down several times back in 2019. One shut down, okay getting licenses in place, but two or more they are out to get you. It was very obvious to me the the powers to be of Hudson didn't want a house of ill-repute in their precious trendy downtown area so I knew this was coming at some point. Ballsy location to begin with and foolish to keep it up and running when they were coming after them over and over.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hudson PD Release.jpg‎  

  10. #4458
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by CCChunks  [View Original Post]
    Report yesterday, Hudson policy work with the FBI in a sting operation arresting 3 older Chinese woman charged with human trafficking.

    A 48 61 and 51 years old, what a waste of resources.
    https://www.communityadvocate.com/20...assage-parlor/

  11. #4457
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxFan68  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the AMP in Medway? I searched Worcester and "other" forums but no luck. It is kind of in that in between of not quite Boston or Worcester in that Metrowest purgatory. The only way I found out about it is because while researching BVR in Sutton, they mentioned the Medway location in a Facebook post so maybe they are affiliated? I will be in that area soon so wondering if anyone has feedback if it's 100% legit or not.
    I have been before and had great experience with Lisa but she left to Relax Spa in F'ham, so I haven't been back since. Typical finish. Massage tables weren't the best. If you are in the Medway area I would suggest Rose in Hopedale or Red rose in Franklin. Definitely UTR because their were female clients coming in as well when I went.

  12. #4456

    Anjun sting operation

    Quote Originally Posted by SexRohmer  [View Original Post]
    By setup, do you just mean services? Or, is it the same staff? If new staff, can you describe them?
    Report yesterday, Hudson policy work with the FBI in a sting operation arresting 3 older Chinese woman charged with human trafficking.

    A 48 61 and 51 years old, what a waste of resources.

  13. #4455

    Anjun

    Quote Originally Posted by BayleeJayHawk  [View Original Post]
    Anjun's open now. Same setup as pre-covid.
    By setup, do you just mean services? Or, is it the same staff? If new staff, can you describe them?

  14. #4454

    Medway AMP

    Any info on the AMP in Medway? I searched Worcester and "other" forums but no luck. It is kind of in that in between of not quite Boston or Worcester in that Metrowest purgatory. The only way I found out about it is because while researching BVR in Sutton, they mentioned the Medway location in a Facebook post so maybe they are affiliated? I will be in that area soon so wondering if anyone has feedback if it's 100% legit or not.

  15. #4453

    Just use the normal way!

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar01  [View Original Post]
    Sounds is right, only JRod can clarify this.

    One of the problems with the implied code is that this forum automatically adds a space after any period. So if you try to type "$point6", it comes out as $. 6.

    If you just write "point6" it comes out as. 6.

    Also note that I did not add periods to the ends of either of those sentences. The forum added them for grammatical correctness.

    Watch what happens when I try to type a period at the beginning of a number: (point6).

    6.

    I'm not knocking the forum for correcting grammar, I'm merely stating that I think it's not compatible with the "code" that people use. So just spell it out plainly, and avoid confusion and wasted bandwidth on discussions like this one.

    And if you are concerned with how your message will look, use that Preview feature.
    Gosh just use $150. This code stuff is foolish.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape