Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,676 to 12,690 of 17730
-
10-08-20 17:04 #5055Regular Member

Posts: 6Same experience with Lindsey
I was trying to see her a year or so ago and got ghosted at the last minute numerous times. Similar excuses each time. Her landlord showed up and was fixing the AC or the furnace, etc. I made it a little project to see if I could crack the code. After going through a bunch of burner numbers I did finally get in with her. Actually went to see her 3 or 4 times before moving on to other game. I will say that if you can get in to see her, she's a good time. The physical description and activities described below were in line with my experience. Also, in case you're wondering, there didn't seem to be any particular approach that worked. Each time I was polite, respectful, and responsive. I was interested in the challenge and I was able to play the game without any real time wasted on my part because of my job and location at the time. I wouldn't go through all that BS now though.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 15:26 #5054Senior Member

Posts: 553Lindsey
Pretty sure she was discussed on here some time ago for constantly pulling that same ghosting and number blocking shit on numerous guys for no reason whatsoever-she sounds like a textbook example of someone with Borderline Personality Disorder.
Originally Posted by DScott
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 14:19 #5053Senior Member

Posts: 98Grammar
Good one, OldCarGuy!
Originally Posted by OldCarGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 13:50 #5052Senior Member

Posts: 140Lindsey
Prior to my first visit she ghosted on me when I got there. Then she blocked me. It was all for no reason, my texts were respectful. Since she is close to my house I tried again with a different number a few months later. This time I got in. My visit when fine, with Nuru then BBBJ cim. She is heavier and shorter than she looks in her pictures, which I think are several years old. She works out of her apartment. A few weeks later I contacted her for a 2nd visit and she was very nice, set up a time, then she ghosted and blocked me. I said all this in a review on listcrawler. She reported it and got my review deleted and got me blocked. That's why you don't see any negative reviews! Expect her to play games and ghost on you. If you have the patience and time to play her psycho games then you just might get in.
Originally Posted by PatB69
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 12:01 #5051Senior Member

Posts: 100Nice first post.
Originally Posted by Williesmyth69
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 09:40 #5050Senior Member

Posts: 638I miss Angie. She was a pretty good value back in the day. Great mouth, great tits, get pussy. She moved to Louisville last year and still lives there.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
P.S. - She provides out there. You can find her under see variation of the name Adrianna on the Louisville sites. So if you're ever out that way, you can see if she's available.
-
10-08-20 08:38 #5049Senior Member

Posts: 88Yes I was thinking of a different lady. Her name was Lori. Nut case too. I had seen Angie too but never had anything bad to say about her.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 03:21 #5048Regular Member

Posts: 5Lindsey
I saw Lindsey over last winter. She was easy for me to setup. I went to her private incall and had a decent nuru massage with BBBJ to finish off. I didn't want more so possible why I was not disappointed. I know she does not do FS on first vist but offer it to me for the next. She is the last girl I have seen so I have not taken her up on it yet. She didn't come off as crazy with me, it was really a pleasant vist.
Originally Posted by PatB69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 23:13 #5047Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for escort in Farmington Missouri area
Anyone no good escorts in Farmington Missouri area.
-
10-07-20 23:09 #5046Senior Member

Posts: 240This is the Lindsey most people complain about.
Originally Posted by PatB69
[View Original Post]
Ghosts constantly.
Kinda crazy.
Reviews trend negative in my estimation.
-
10-07-20 20:09 #5045Senior Member

Posts: 398Lily
I didn't do a very good job with the revie Lily is an attractive lady I think in her thirties.
Originally Posted by Aiming
[View Original Post]
She will send you pic that are her! She has a great menu daty BBBJ cim cfs covered anal so I had good time with a nice lady.
She is on sa 3453.
Cell number 636 XXX 9662.
-
10-07-20 15:51 #5044Regular Member

Posts: 5Lindsey
Hey guys. Long, long, long time lurker, first time poster. I know there are a couple of Lindsey's out there right now. Searches show some positive reports others not so good but I not sure which is for which Lindsey. The one I'm inquiring about is below. Any info on the experience would be appreciated. Hoping to see her soon.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/54822060/
-
10-07-20 14:47 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 52Saw her mutilple times, she def has issues with demons, I also concur about her going BB.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 13:37 #5042Senior Member

Posts: 41Ashley
Can anyone actually say this one is real?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...555/3143965741
-
10-07-20 10:44 #5041Senior Member

Posts: 272Moved down south
Met her 6-7 years ago in CL. Saw her a few times because she was was a CL bargain. I gave her a used clothes dryer I had in my garage for a couple visits once LOL.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
Even though years went by and I moved strictly to SA girls, she'd text randomly. Last text I got was she was moving to Tennessee or somewhere south. I think she was running from some warrants as well so I doubt she'll be back.











Reply With Quote





