Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 846 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 346 746 796 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 896 946 ... LastLast
Results 12,676 to 12,690 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5056

    Good one

    Saw this one tonight for 300 roses. She's really cool, clean and enthusiastic. Skinny with some really nice bolt ons. Had some sexy tats as well. She was talkative and polite and had good communication with the set up. She only does outcalls and she's only here for a couple of weeks. Will deff repeat. Everything was covered, she doesn't do GFE, but nice and tight. Started with CBJ, went to missionary and finished from behind.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...-list/26766137

  2. #5055

    Same experience with Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she was discussed on here some time ago for constantly pulling that same ghosting and number blocking shit on numerous guys for no reason whatsoever-she sounds like a textbook example of someone with Borderline Personality Disorder.
    I was trying to see her a year or so ago and got ghosted at the last minute numerous times. Similar excuses each time. Her landlord showed up and was fixing the AC or the furnace, etc. I made it a little project to see if I could crack the code. After going through a bunch of burner numbers I did finally get in with her. Actually went to see her 3 or 4 times before moving on to other game. I will say that if you can get in to see her, she's a good time. The physical description and activities described below were in line with my experience. Also, in case you're wondering, there didn't seem to be any particular approach that worked. Each time I was polite, respectful, and responsive. I was interested in the challenge and I was able to play the game without any real time wasted on my part because of my job and location at the time. I wouldn't go through all that BS now though.

  3. #5054

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by DScott  [View Original Post]
    Prior to my first visit she ghosted on me when I got there. Then she blocked me. It was all for no reason, my texts were respectful. Since she is close to my house I tried again with a different number a few months later. This time I got in. My visit when fine, with Nuru then BBBJ cim. She is heavier and shorter than she looks in her pictures, which I think are several years old. She works out of her apartment. A few weeks later I contacted her for a 2nd visit and she was very nice, set up a time, then she ghosted and blocked me. I said all this in a review on listcrawler. She reported it and got my review deleted and got me blocked. That's why you don't see any negative reviews! Expect her to play games and ghost on you. If you have the patience and time to play her psycho games then you just might get in.
    Pretty sure she was discussed on here some time ago for constantly pulling that same ghosting and number blocking shit on numerous guys for no reason whatsoever-she sounds like a textbook example of someone with Borderline Personality Disorder.

  4. #5053

    Grammar

    Quote Originally Posted by OldCarGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Nice first post.
    Good one, OldCarGuy!

  5. #5052

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by PatB69  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Long, long, long time lurker, first time poster. I know there are a couple of Lindsey's out there right now. Searches show some positive reports others not so good but I not sure which is for which Lindsey. The one I'm inquiring about is below. Any info on the experience would be appreciated. Hoping to see her soon.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/54822060/
    Prior to my first visit she ghosted on me when I got there. Then she blocked me. It was all for no reason, my texts were respectful. Since she is close to my house I tried again with a different number a few months later. This time I got in. My visit when fine, with Nuru then BBBJ cim. She is heavier and shorter than she looks in her pictures, which I think are several years old. She works out of her apartment. A few weeks later I contacted her for a 2nd visit and she was very nice, set up a time, then she ghosted and blocked me. I said all this in a review on listcrawler. She reported it and got my review deleted and got me blocked. That's why you don't see any negative reviews! Expect her to play games and ghost on you. If you have the patience and time to play her psycho games then you just might get in.

  6. #5051
    Quote Originally Posted by Williesmyth69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone no good escorts in Farmington Missouri area.
    Nice first post.

  7. #5050
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Wonder what happened to her. She would work out of that hotel in Arnold by the Lowes quite a bit. Never had any trouble with her. She was a skater and I think she also did trades for her meth. She would always tell me "you don't need that condom babe, I just got tested and I'm clean". Yea right sure! Pretty good value though. It was always a hundred or less for over an hour of fun.
    I miss Angie. She was a pretty good value back in the day. Great mouth, great tits, get pussy. She moved to Louisville last year and still lives there.

    P.S. - She provides out there. You can find her under see variation of the name Adrianna on the Louisville sites. So if you're ever out that way, you can see if she's available.

  8. #5049
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Wonder what happened to her. She would work out of that hotel in Arnold by the Lowes quite a bit. Never had any trouble with her. She was a skater and I think she also did trades for her meth. She would always tell me "you don't need that condom babe, I just got tested and I'm clean". Yea right sure! Pretty good value though. It was always a hundred or less for over an hour of fun.
    Yes I was thinking of a different lady. Her name was Lori. Nut case too. I had seen Angie too but never had anything bad to say about her.

  9. #5048

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by PatB69  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Long, long, long time lurker, first time poster. I know there are a couple of Lindsey's out there right now. Searches show some positive reports others not so good but I not sure which is for which Lindsey. The one I'm inquiring about is below. Any info on the experience would be appreciated. Hoping to see her soon.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/54822060/
    I saw Lindsey over last winter. She was easy for me to setup. I went to her private incall and had a decent nuru massage with BBBJ to finish off. I didn't want more so possible why I was not disappointed. I know she does not do FS on first vist but offer it to me for the next. She is the last girl I have seen so I have not taken her up on it yet. She didn't come off as crazy with me, it was really a pleasant vist.

  10. #5047

    Looking for escort in Farmington Missouri area

    Anyone no good escorts in Farmington Missouri area.

  11. #5046
    Quote Originally Posted by PatB69  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Long, long, long time lurker, first time poster. I know there are a couple of Lindsey's out there right now. Searches show some positive reports others not so good but I not sure which is for which Lindsey. The one I'm inquiring about is below. Any info on the experience would be appreciated. Hoping to see her soon.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/54822060/
    This is the Lindsey most people complain about.

    Ghosts constantly.

    Kinda crazy.

    Reviews trend negative in my estimation.

  12. #5045

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiming  [View Original Post]
    Met this lady thru a friend who is on SA I met her last week not a 10 but middle of the road she will send pic or she did for me she asked for $300 not clock watcher says till done I'm not sure about msog bc I can't and says $500 overnite!

    Menu is wide open I don't think any limits other than no bb FS!

    Her phone is 636 xxx 9662 tell her Aim sent you might help.

    Me down the road.

    Thanks.

    Aim.
    I didn't do a very good job with the revie Lily is an attractive lady I think in her thirties.

    She will send you pic that are her! She has a great menu daty BBBJ cim cfs covered anal so I had good time with a nice lady.

    She is on sa 3453.

    Cell number 636 XXX 9662.

  13. #5044

    Lindsey

    Hey guys. Long, long, long time lurker, first time poster. I know there are a couple of Lindsey's out there right now. Searches show some positive reports others not so good but I not sure which is for which Lindsey. The one I'm inquiring about is below. Any info on the experience would be appreciated. Hoping to see her soon.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/54822060/

  14. #5043
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Wonder what happened to her. She would work out of that hotel in Arnold by the Lowes quite a bit. Never had any trouble with her. She was a skater and I think she also did trades for her meth. She would always tell me "you don't need that condom babe, I just got tested and I'm clean". Yea right sure! Pretty good value though. It was always a hundred or less for over an hour of fun.
    Saw her mutilple times, she def has issues with demons, I also concur about her going BB.

  15. #5042

    Ashley

    Can anyone actually say this one is real?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...555/3143965741

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape