Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,356 to 20,370 of 59518
-
10-08-20 17:19 #39163Douchebag

Posts: 344Fun
If you want to have fun bring some game.
-
10-08-20 17:16 #39162Senior Member

Posts: 151Mighty appreciated why I rather ask before I decide to go somewhere and nah curious but they won't fool me that easily LOL thanks Wookie!
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 16:43 #39161Senior Member

Posts: 1456Kamp
It's a kamp, don't let the japanese name of some of these places fool you.
Originally Posted by BoriiDope
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 16:17 #39160Senior Member

Posts: 35As per a recommendation I went to Care back before covid.
Originally Posted by RyansRyan
[View Original Post]
Was disappointed as no he.
-
10-08-20 15:34 #39159Senior Member

Posts: 297I reviewed it a few days ago.
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]
Standard camp services with antique provider.
-
10-08-20 15:16 #39158Senior Member

Posts: 307It WAS in Conyers and lasted for about a month, tops. Anything in in the Conyers / Covington area is on life support when it opens and with the LE attention given them, I would not recommend exposing (pun intended) yourself to the chance of explaining yourself to the local police.
Originally Posted by BoriiDope
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 15:10 #39157Banned Member

Posts: 13634She refused to do a HJ?
Originally Posted by RyansRyan
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 15:09 #39156Banned Member

Posts: 13634It's been out of business for months.
Originally Posted by BoriiDope
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 14:26 #39155Senior Member

Posts: 151Tokyo Health Studio?
Anyone ever been there? It's up in Conyers I wonder if its actually Japanese Women in there or they are a KAMP any info feel free to PM! Thanks!
-
10-08-20 14:06 #39154Senior Member

Posts: 343Sakura Spa in McDonough
I stopped by Sakura Spa the other day after seeing it pop up on google maps, but it did not appear to be a KAMP as we know it. The girl was plain looking and wearing long jean shorts and I didn't see anyone else around. They had a table shower, but I didn't get a good vibe, so I bailed.
Jag.
-
10-08-20 13:35 #39153Senior Member

Posts: 104Sounds like Sandy is burned. What did Lisa look like?
Originally Posted by RyansRyan
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 12:55 #39152Senior Member

Posts: 110Care, Sandy, Lisa / Lucy
Tried again today. Called and asked who is working. Response: Lisa and Sandy. Arrived and asked who is working and was told that she would take me back (Lisa). Mentioned the earlier call and Lisa told me that Sandy does not work here anymore. Went back with Lisa / LucyParentheses she says she goes by both names and parentheses mask. No mutual touch. No HE. Massage was OK. Will not repeat.
-
10-08-20 12:21 #39151Senior Member

Posts: 104When was the last time you saw Sandy there? Recently? When I had my trash experience with Youni, there was a girl up front that fits the description. Definitely older looking that Youni. Tight green top and slightly heavy makeup / lip stick.
Originally Posted by LongTimer86
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 11:56 #39150Senior Member

Posts: 757You should have asked Thick Ass Amy why her boyfriend was reading reviews.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 09:54 #39149Banned Member

Posts: 13634No extras at Royal.
Originally Posted by AtlGuy97
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






