Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 863 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 363 763 813 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 913 963 1363 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 26924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13994

    Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by RubaDub1969  [View Original Post]
    Can you share Bonnie's info? I am looking on the north side too.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/54886651/

  2. #13993
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoFive5  [View Original Post]
    Pics are her but weight is off. If anything she is closer to 125 than 135. No upgrades when I saw her but I would be anxious to find out if anyone else has better luck.

  3. #13992

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    Got a prescription for those blue pills, so I decided to test it out with Diane: https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...201.htm?cat=54.

    PROS: Somehow she's a spinner with giant tits. (Seriously, her body is amazing bc she's tiny but curvy.) Photos are her for sure. Started with a 20 min massage. Gave great oral, requested I return the favor and seemed to enjoy it, and finished with a few positions. Used up the full hour. Prices listed in her ads are correct with no upselling. Very friendly and generally nice. Definitely did not feel like a transaction. (And yes, them pills worked just fine thank you very much.).

    CONS: Apt. Complex is huge and busy which felt weird while waiting for the second call. No GFE. Has a set routine (massage, give oral, get oral, mish, finish doggie) and doesn't like deviating from it -- probably could be swayed but she was nice so I didn't push. English issues occasionally.

    I'll definitely repeat. Her price is reasonable all things considered, she's hot, and she either gets it herself or does a great job of faking it. That's fun to see & hear.
    Where is she located, and do you know if MSOG is available?

  4. #13991
    Well, she made a liar out of me, posted at nearly 10 pm tonight. But good to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Macie is mostly a day person, I think. She keeps business-like hours, wraps up at 6 or 7 pm-ish. She posted several times earlier today (10/8). Good to know.
    .

  5. #13990

    Cookie in elk grove?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/54860232/

    Anyone try her? She appears to be friends with Savanna.

  6. #13989
    Macie is mostly a day person, I think. She keeps business-like hours, wraps up at 6 or 7 pm-ish. She posted several times earlier today (10/8).

    Mya hasn't posted since early yesterday, so I'm not too surprised at no response from her. When she has recently posted on a given day, she's been pretty responsive.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    Tried to contact both of them. No response so far.

  7. #13988
    Thanks. I should have seen that with my Google-fu. I found an ad on tryst after digging. You're right, all ads seem on brand and legit.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/misslunaraven

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    Looks legit, l found a few other places she posted and all point to her and those being real pics. I say at this point TOFTT and report back. If your experience is good I'll also follow up with my own review. Thanks and Good Luck.

    Here is one for example.

    https://www.craigserotica.com/chicag...ents/25251.htm

  8. #13987
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoFive5  [View Original Post]
    Looks legit, l found a few other places she posted and all point to her and those being real pics. I say at this point TOFTT and report back. If your experience is good I'll also follow up with my own review. Thanks and Good Luck.

    Here is one for example.

    https://www.craigserotica.com/chicag...ents/25251.htm

  9. #13986
    Quote Originally Posted by dbones  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a regular that is in the city on the north side. Any recommendations? I have seen Bonnie in Lincoln Square and looking for someone more upscale than that, but generally more interested in this same area because I don't have a car. Much appreciated in advance.
    Can you share Bonnie's info? I am looking on the north side too.

  10. #13985

    Magical meghan


  11. #13984

    Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    The prices alone are a huge red flag. No Ter Links, no P411 ID number even tho she claims is reviewed there. Be careful.
    The scammers keep getting better in their delivery. She has ads all over the place.

    GML.

  12. #13983

    Diane

    Got a prescription for those blue pills, so I decided to test it out with Diane: https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...201.htm?cat=54.

    PROS: Somehow she's a spinner with giant tits. (Seriously, her body is amazing bc she's tiny but curvy.) Photos are her for sure. Started with a 20 min massage. Gave great oral, requested I return the favor and seemed to enjoy it, and finished with a few positions. Used up the full hour. Prices listed in her ads are correct with no upselling. Very friendly and generally nice. Definitely did not feel like a transaction. (And yes, them pills worked just fine thank you very much.).

    CONS: Apt. Complex is huge and busy which felt weird while waiting for the second call. No GFE. Has a set routine (massage, give oral, get oral, mish, finish doggie) and doesn't like deviating from it -- probably could be swayed but she was nice so I didn't push. English issues occasionally.

    I'll definitely repeat. Her price is reasonable all things considered, she's hot, and she either gets it herself or does a great job of faking it. That's fun to see & hear.

  13. #13982
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Re: Black Providers.

    Macie. She's pretty light-skinned and her breasts are 'enhanced', but she's very lean and up for damn near anything. In fact, I've never heard of what she's *not* up for.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3233217522/1

    Mya (aka Hazel). Sort of a little baby fat, but not really fat, as in no belly, etc. Everything covered, so I can only say that she does great handjobs (I can't use condoms at all.). However, she says DATY-friendly, but the one time I did it with her was totally underwhelming. Otherwise she's sane.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3126224509/1

    Their phone numbers are part of the links, BTW.
    Tried to contact both of them. No response so far.

  14. #13981
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeLiberty  [View Original Post]
    The prices alone are a huge red flag. No Ter Links, no P411 ID number even tho she claims is reviewed there. Be careful.

  15. #13980

    Cam girl spam

    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeLiberty  [View Original Post]
    It's a bait and switch to cam girl, you'll never meet, and it's scam to join cam site. She"ll keep asking about the code and if you added money to account. Cam girls just don't do it for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape