Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,711 to 19,725 of 37348
-
10-08-20 19:28 #17638Senior Member

Posts: 189Yay or nay
Looks like pics of Treasure.
Originally Posted by LegendMc
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 19:11 #17637Senior Member

Posts: 87Move On
This ad is posted in every city in America. I would move on.
Originally Posted by Doug22
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 18:41 #17636Senior Member

Posts: 87Pimped Out
Post 17421, back on page 4 I think, there is reference to pimp management. Might be cash and dash thing going on, but reviewer did not experience it it doesn't sound like.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 17:52 #17635Senior Member

Posts: 1449Depends on where in henrico. I think I know the ones you talking about and usually they ok. I hate going to ones on brook rd. Haven't seen her but she looks legit and nice dream could be had. If you go keep us informed.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 17:16 #17634Senior Member

Posts: 173Fake
That ad is fake / scammer you won't get anywhere trying to get a hold of anyone from that listing. Remember when checking listings if they don't have a VA number majority of the times they aren't real. Yes on occasion they can be but at that point you should be able to find something referencing them on the forum if they are real.
Originally Posted by Doug22
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
NP.
-
10-08-20 16:31 #17633Regular Member

Posts: 9Red Head Haley
Saw this ad on them. Any intel? Looks cute.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/haley4fu...ichmond-517971
-
10-08-20 16:06 #17632Senior Member

Posts: 167Info
So I have been texting all afternoon with this one but have run out of time in my day. She is off west broad st in a known Notel. She also offered doubles with her friend.
Has anyone seen her?
I am very interested but hate doing business in Henrico.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/784025690275
-
10-08-20 15:27 #17631Senior Member

Posts: 121Yay or Nay
Anyone seen or heard anything about this one? Says she is based in Petersburg and looks promising minus the out of state number.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/468901482153
-
10-08-20 14:14 #17630Douchebag

Posts: 185Broad Rock Crystal
Had a job out that way so decided to dream about her for the first time. When I got to the house I was surprise to see a much younger chick with a phat ass walk out. Was downhill after that though, covered BJ which I hate then being rushed on top of that. She double booked and had someone else waiting outside so didn't even get to finish. Said her and her roommates switch days, maybe I'll try again and have better luck with Crystal.
-
10-08-20 13:50 #17629Senior Member

Posts: 475Scam
Scammers are getting quite elaborate. MO is to have a number which could be real: NC, VA, VA Beach. Give you donation info, asks if you're ready, then sends an address to a real apartment complex in the city. Moving on from there, asks if you use cash app or PayPal or even better, bring an eBay gift card. Several of those on STG this morning.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 13:44 #17628Senior Member

Posts: 39Victoria
Any info on Victoria? I can't seem to get her to answer any calls or texts or find any info.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/820786820262
-
10-08-20 12:55 #17627Senior Member

Posts: 39Victoria
I've been seeing her ads forever in Richmond. But have never been able to get in contact with her. I've never had her return a call or text. I haven't been able to find any reviews on her either. Is it just me?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/820786820262
-
10-08-20 12:46 #17626Senior Member

Posts: 60Velvet
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/307858598498
Had a dream a few days ago with Velvet who advertises on STL. Her photos in the ad looked sexy to me. I called and she answered quickly and we set up a time in the early afternoon at a notel near the Diamond in Richmond. I arrived and there were no cars in the front parking lot which scared me. I drove around to the side and there were a few cars but there were a lot of rooms with open doors and people sitting around looking out. I got nervous so I pulled towards the front and gave Velvet a call and she can down to greet me. On the way up to the room in the elevator, I asked about LEO and she pulled her top up and flashed me her boobs which were nice. When we got to the room we started with a BBBJ which was good and then finished with mish. She is older than her pics indicate and she could have been more personable but overall the experience was good. I will probably not return just because of the location.
-
10-08-20 12:06 #17625Senior Member

Posts: 1449Damn little pricey but I guess if you can afford the really high enders then I guess it's worth the money.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 10:37 #17624Senior Member

Posts: 376Malaysia
Yes I seen her this morning and she is definitely on point, a total sweetheart. Her verification process was funny but not bad. Nice clean upscale hotel downtown. I will definitely see her again. I opted for qv at $ .
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




