LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 965 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 465 865 915 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 1015 1065 1465 ... LastLast
Results 14,461 to 14,475 of 26404
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11944

    Any info

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/039208452794

    She says she's been around for years. Someone must know of her?

  2. #11943
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    I wonder where she is being reviewed. I agree with your assumption. She may sleep deprived. I saw her eyes were pretty red and she looked haggard. Where you the guy in the red mustang
    I searched her number and found a partial review on one of the other hobbyist websites. I was there at 1 pm, no mustang. Her pics are accurate; slim build, small tits, walks with a limp (Car accident). If she was alert, probably would have been more fun.

  3. #11942

    Search Function

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    It would be handy if you posted a link to her ad.
    Just use the the thread search function with her name. Alizee - she has been frequently discussed here in her old and newly improved renditions.

    GC.

  4. #11941
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Communication is horrible! I wonder if it is due to high volume or crappy Obama phone.
    She has had some personal issues of late with a death in the family that's close to her. She also does have a daytime job where she's out of town for a couple days at a time.

  5. #11940
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing on ooj. I got to say tho, all the talk and hype about her?? And she has crack smoking teeth and a stretched out loose skin tummy. And worse I'm sure. Yikes!!
    Like stated "old pictures" and they're very old at that. She looks a hell of a lot better now. She was locked up for a year or so. Hopefully she won't go back to her old ways.

  6. #11939
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeHead  [View Original Post]
    I got off of work early yesterday and made an appointment with her. I got there early just to check things out, I texted her be there in 5 and she texts back 10 minutes later that she had to pay for the room. 10 minutes later this dude shows up your stereotypical manager neck tattoos, gym pants and flip flops to go pay for the room. She was sitting on the sidewalk smoking a cig, I just left I didn't feel like dealing with any other BS and I figured it was going to be lame anyway. The pictures are accurate of the face anyway.
    And they whine about "no-shows", LOL! Getting there early for recon is a smart move.

  7. #11938

    Baby making hips

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/528138503514

    Saw this one Tuesday morning after no one responded. She's very budget friendly I didn't even have to negotiate LOL. Appointment was in her basement normally I wouldn't do this but the basement had an exterior entrance. Anyways the deed was on a mattress on the floor, everything covered. We started with covered BJ, then she hopped on for cg and we finished doggy. Ill repeat in a pinch.

  8. #11937
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Made arrangements with this damsel. When I got to notel, she tells me to hurry up because she has an appointment in 10 minutes. We just agreed to half hour. Unbelievable!!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/949942734615
    I got off of work early yesterday and made an appointment with her. I got there early just to check things out, I texted her be there in 5 and she texts back 10 minutes later that she had to pay for the room. 10 minutes later this dude shows up your stereotypical manager neck tattoos, gym pants and flip flops to go pay for the room. She was sitting on the sidewalk smoking a cig, I just left I didn't feel like dealing with any other BS and I figured it was going to be lame anyway. The pictures are accurate of the face anyway.

  9. #11936

    I have not seen a review of her yet!

    Quote Originally Posted by DonMartin57  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today as well. She had good reviews in the past, but today's experience was underwhelming. Wasn't rushed, but sure wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be. Good massage though. I think she's sleep deprived. Doubt if I'll repeat.
    I wonder where she is being reviewed. I agree with your assumption. She may sleep deprived. I saw her eyes were pretty red and she looked haggard. Where you the guy in the red mustang?

  10. #11935

    If she would only text back!

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/241159317621

    Nice girl and cute. Have posted her before but wanted to do so again. It seems the more you see her the better it tends to get. She's affordable and reliable with never a rush attitude. Give her a try it's worth the money. At least I can say she doesn't run off and gives you what you've agreed to.
    Communication is horrible! I wonder if it is due to high volume or crappy Obama phone.

  11. #11934

    Hazel

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/241159317621

    Nice girl and cute. Have posted her before but wanted to do so again. It seems the more you see her the better it tends to get. She's affordable and reliable with never a rush attitude. Give her a try it's worth the money. At least I can say she doesn't run off and gives you what you've agreed to.

  12. #11933

    Wonder what time you were there

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSteel  [View Original Post]
    What did you do? Had you already paid her?
    I saw her today as well. She had good reviews in the past, but today's experience was underwhelming. Wasn't rushed, but sure wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be. Good massage though. I think she's sleep deprived. Doubt if I'll repeat.

  13. #11932

    Heck no!

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSteel  [View Original Post]
    What did you do? Had you already paid her?
    I arrived a few minutes earlier and parked in the back of the notel. Then she comes out with boyfriend / manager to smoke a cig. She is the girl in the pics by the way. So. I stayed in the car when she told me about the next date coming in soon. Then low and behold, the next date parks next to me. Nice sporty ride. The boyfriend had stepped inside and they had to wait outside for a good ten minutes. Then I left. So, I kept my money.

  14. #11931

    Damsel

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Made arrangements with this damsel. When I got to notel, she tells me to hurry up because she has an appointment in 10 minutes. We just agreed to half hour. Unbelievable!!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/949942734615
    What did you do? Had you already paid her?

  15. #11930

    Time waster and mood killer

    Made arrangements with this damsel. When I got to notel, she tells me to hurry up because she has an appointment in 10 minutes. We just agreed to half hour. Unbelievable!!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/949942734615

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape