Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #5030

    'Charlie'

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdterp05  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spoken with Cnv25?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cd015...1-576879e90d56

    I've talked to her and seems normal. Single mom out of work looking for some side cash kinda story. Didn't want anything up front, asked to do a M&G and assuming there's "chemistry" is up for whatever I want apparently. Seems flexible and not a scam. My issue is on the app initially she said "I'm a single mom of three kids". Later texting said she has two kids. I know who gives an F how many kids LOL, but that also doesn't seem to me like something you can accidentally type Three instead of two. Maybe just hyping up the desperate story and doesn't matter, but figured her profile is from 2019 worth seeing if anyone else actually met her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobson  [View Original Post]
    We connected on Secret Benefits last Spring. Since it's COVID, I don't meet right now, so we kind of lost touch. Out of the blue, she msgs me on the site, so I replied and we began our communication again. She asked me for some money for some groceries and I offered her 80. She was like fine, it wasn't too much for me so I sent it. We're talking and I ask her how distance learning is going and she says, fine. Which I found surprising because it has goddamned sucked for me. I ask her why its going so well and she replied that her kids have always been home schooled. So, I ask, "Are you an evangelical?" and she returned with Yes. Instant red flag. Why is a born again on a sugar daddy site? A couple weeks later, I reach out an ask her how things are going and she gave me a sob story about her internet being down because she can't pay the cable bill. I'm like, she's a christian, but she's also a hot blonde that I'd like to play with, so I ask her, how much is the bill and she replies $675. I'm like, that ain't happening. But I said I could send 100, but I need a nice picture or video. She sends one of her that's from the Seeking site and I'm like, I meant a "nice" one. She then accused me of wanting something for nothing (irony), and that other guys were willing to pay much more for those kinds of photos. So I replied that she should reach out to them and have them pay for her internet. She didn't take that so well. It was the last time we communicated. And I saved myself $. YMMV, as they say.

    Dobson.
    I was curious so I messaged her last night. She claimed to have lost her job as interior decorator at factory back in March. I asked if she was on unemployment and she claimed she was denied. Said she was struggling paying bills and even getting groceries and she's so stressed out. I suggested we should meet up asap so we could help each other out. She said sure but she'd have to get a babysitter and needed help with that before she could leave. Mind you it's past midnight. Where does one get a babysitter past midnight? LOL I told her to go climb a tree and blocked her.

  2. #5029

    She's on Secret Benefits too

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdterp05  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spoken with Cnv25?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cd015...1-576879e90d56

    I've talked to her and seems normal. Single mom out of work looking for some side cash kinda story. Didn't want anything up front, asked to do a M&G and assuming there's "chemistry" is up for whatever I want apparently. Seems flexible and not a scam. My issue is on the app initially she said "I'm a single mom of three kids". Later texting said she has two kids. I know who gives an F how many kids LOL, but that also doesn't seem to me like something you can accidentally type Three instead of two. Maybe just hyping up the desperate story and doesn't matter, but figured her profile is from 2019 worth seeing if anyone else actually met her.
    We connected on Secret Benefits last Spring. Since it's COVID, I don't meet right now, so we kind of lost touch. Out of the blue, she msgs me on the site, so I replied and we began our communication again. She asked me for some money for some groceries and I offered her 80. She was like fine, it wasn't too much for me so I sent it. We're talking and I ask her how distance learning is going and she says, fine. Which I found surprising because it has goddamned sucked for me. I ask her why its going so well and she replied that her kids have always been home schooled. So, I ask, "Are you an evangelical?" and she returned with Yes. Instant red flag. Why is a born again on a sugar daddy site? A couple weeks later, I reach out an ask her how things are going and she gave me a sob story about her internet being down because she can't pay the cable bill. I'm like, she's a christian, but she's also a hot blonde that I'd like to play with, so I ask her, how much is the bill and she replies $675. I'm like, that ain't happening. But I said I could send 100, but I need a nice picture or video. She sends one of her that's from the Seeking site and I'm like, I meant a "nice" one. She then accused me of wanting something for nothing (irony), and that other guys were willing to pay much more for those kinds of photos. So I replied that she should reach out to them and have them pay for her internet. She didn't take that so well. It was the last time we communicated. And I saved myself $. YMMV, as they say.

    Dobson.

  3. #5028

    Re: Sylvie Starstruck / CosmicOwl

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/8c96b...7-3ea10239d577

    Messaging back and forth with this one via text. Boy oh boy. Not very active on the site because she claims the guys are time wasters. With her attitude, hard to believe why anyone would bother with her when there are so many other options.

    Good luck with this one.
    She's been reported on before as CosmicOwl. Likes to be paid simply for a M&G where she'll order expensive food & wine, then often declines any hotel fun with most. Another user here--Mr Yoni--said she likes to chat about all her other previous SDs and has super high expectations (getting paid weekly allowances in the thousands just for a platonic arrangement, needing transportation because she apparently can't afford a car, etc. For specifics, just search "CosmicOwl" and you'll find a couple reports. Sounds like a real cash leech, so steer clear guys.

  4. #5027

    Gps latina

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8c96b...7-3ea10239d577

    Messaging back and forth with this one via text. Boy oh boy. Not very active on the site because she claims the guys are time wasters. With her attitude, hard to believe why anyone would bother with her when there are so many other options.

    Good luck with this one.

  5. #5026

    Littlelyssa69

    Scammer! Asked for 200 ppm and asked for half upfront.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b4824...c-c1abfa469585

  6. #5025

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    Dunno. There are a lot of options out there right now, so the more info the better.

    When we were chatting before, I was literally getting 1 word responses.

    Before posting to the board, I had been trying to schedule the m&g, but got cancelled on twice last minute. To me that usually means the lady is high volume and has a big rotation. From my past experience, they'll throw out a message to their entire rotation and first cum first serve. A smelly pussy also helps to confirm that as well.

    Definitely appreciate Bigfrogs update. But still going to be a hard pass for me.

    The more info we put out there the better. At least it help fellow brothers avoid profiles that don't fit what their looking for.

    Happy hunting gents.
    Yup, I think we're in agreement here. I just wanted my info out there so people could make up their own minds. I saw her twice and she never flaked on me. At the same time I think there are better options and I don't plan on seeing her again. Unless I'm really desperate. I do think she's high volume.

    BF out.

  7. #5024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdterp05  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spoken with Cnv25?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cd015...1-576879e90d56

    I've talked to her and seems normal. Single mom out of work looking for some side cash kinda story. Didn't want anything up front, asked to do a M&G and assuming there's "chemistry" is up for whatever I want apparently. Seems flexible and not a scam. My issue is on the app initially she said "I'm a single mom of three kids". Later texting said she has two kids. I know who gives an F how many kids LOL, but that also doesn't seem to me like something you can accidentally type Three instead of two. Maybe just hyping up the desperate story and doesn't matter, but figured her profile is from 2019 worth seeing if anyone else actually met her.
    Supposedly wanted cash up front for a sitter.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...t=576879e90d56#post4643706.

  8. #5023

    Any experience with Cnv25

    Has anyone spoken with Cnv25?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cd015...1-576879e90d56

    I've talked to her and seems normal. Single mom out of work looking for some side cash kinda story. Didn't want anything up front, asked to do a M&G and assuming there's "chemistry" is up for whatever I want apparently. Seems flexible and not a scam. My issue is on the app initially she said "I'm a single mom of three kids". Later texting said she has two kids. I know who gives an F how many kids LOL, but that also doesn't seem to me like something you can accidentally type Three instead of two. Maybe just hyping up the desperate story and doesn't matter, but figured her profile is from 2019 worth seeing if anyone else actually met her.

  9. #5022

    Thanks for the report.

    Brothers, you know what to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    AVOID unless you want to get robbed! This ***** advertises on EB and other sites. She robbed me back in April!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bd31a...2-5e8b2c1b15bc

    https://callescort.org/443-403-6142

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...rplay/32201021

  10. #5021

    SkylarElizabeth0924

    AVOID unless you want to get robbed! This ***** advertises on EB and other sites. She robbed me back in April!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bd31a...2-5e8b2c1b15bc

    https://callescort.org/443-403-6142

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...rplay/32201021

  11. #5020

    Piling on.

    Dunno. There are a lot of options out there right now, so the more info the better.

    When we were chatting before, I was literally getting 1 word responses.

    Before posting to the board, I had been trying to schedule the m&g, but got cancelled on twice last minute. To me that usually means the lady is high volume and has a big rotation. From my past experience, they'll throw out a message to their entire rotation and first cum first serve. A smelly pussy also helps to confirm that as well.

    Definitely appreciate Bigfrogs update. But still going to be a hard pass for me.

    The more info we put out there the better. At least it help fellow brothers avoid profiles that don't fit what their looking for.

    Happy hunting gents.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    Just like DanaMD, I don't like pilling on but she was very close to dead fish for me. I complimented her and played to her stupid ego and she loved it even though I've had prettier. No wonder I don't go for ditzy blondes. She's the type that you enjoy exposing how dumb they actually are. I saw her almost a year ago. That's how long she's been off SA. She only recently popped back up. If she's hosting now it might be worth saving the $90 I spend on the nice airBNB on her. I bet I still have her number.

  12. #5019

    Same story

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    Let me guess. It was her daughter's birthday and she was short for getting her a gift? LOL!
    I've been chatting with her for the past few weeks, too. Thought it was going well. We started texting and she brought up the gift for her daughter's birthday. I asked when her birthday was and she said it was the day after tomorrow. Starting texting with her again last night. She brought up the gift again. Out of curiosity, I asked when her daughter's birthday was. She said it was the day after tomorrow. She said the same thing two weeks ago.

    I stopped the conversation then and there.

    I've been on SA for years and have some great experiences. But I'm noticing a TON of scammers lately. My kid's birthday. My kid's sick. My kid's out of formula. I'm late on my electric bill. I've gotten that story from all separate "SBs" over the last two weeks. It's pretty ridiculous.

  13. #5018
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    Let me guess. It was her daughter's birthday and she was short for getting her a gift? LOL!
    LOL. I got the exact same story. Money for dollhouse for her daughter's birthday.

  14. #5017
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt410  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday she begged me for a donation so she can get gifts for her daughter. Would send pictures for it. LOLOLOL. I sent her a link to the hub.
    Let me guess. It was her daughter's birthday and she was short for getting her a gift? LOL!

  15. #5016
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    I was chatting with her via phone-text, thought everything was going great, and then she disappeared. I'd be curious to know if you got anything going with her. I didn't discuss "gifts" with her. Was having fun flirting and then it just stopped as if her phone died. . . For 3 days (now).
    Yesterday she begged me for a donation so she can get gifts for her daughter. Would send pictures for it. LOLOLOL. I sent her a link to the hub.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape