Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,726 to 19,740 of 37358
-
10-08-20 16:31 #17633Regular Member

Posts: 9Red Head Haley
Saw this ad on them. Any intel? Looks cute.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/haley4fu...ichmond-517971
-
10-08-20 16:06 #17632Senior Member

Posts: 167Info
So I have been texting all afternoon with this one but have run out of time in my day. She is off west broad st in a known Notel. She also offered doubles with her friend.
Has anyone seen her?
I am very interested but hate doing business in Henrico.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/784025690275
-
10-08-20 15:27 #17631Senior Member

Posts: 121Yay or Nay
Anyone seen or heard anything about this one? Says she is based in Petersburg and looks promising minus the out of state number.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/468901482153
-
10-08-20 14:14 #17630Douchebag

Posts: 185Broad Rock Crystal
Had a job out that way so decided to dream about her for the first time. When I got to the house I was surprise to see a much younger chick with a phat ass walk out. Was downhill after that though, covered BJ which I hate then being rushed on top of that. She double booked and had someone else waiting outside so didn't even get to finish. Said her and her roommates switch days, maybe I'll try again and have better luck with Crystal.
-
10-08-20 13:50 #17629Senior Member

Posts: 475Scam
Scammers are getting quite elaborate. MO is to have a number which could be real: NC, VA, VA Beach. Give you donation info, asks if you're ready, then sends an address to a real apartment complex in the city. Moving on from there, asks if you use cash app or PayPal or even better, bring an eBay gift card. Several of those on STG this morning.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 13:44 #17628Senior Member

Posts: 39Victoria
Any info on Victoria? I can't seem to get her to answer any calls or texts or find any info.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/820786820262
-
10-08-20 12:55 #17627Senior Member

Posts: 39Victoria
I've been seeing her ads forever in Richmond. But have never been able to get in contact with her. I've never had her return a call or text. I haven't been able to find any reviews on her either. Is it just me?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/820786820262
-
10-08-20 12:46 #17626Senior Member

Posts: 60Velvet
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/307858598498
Had a dream a few days ago with Velvet who advertises on STL. Her photos in the ad looked sexy to me. I called and she answered quickly and we set up a time in the early afternoon at a notel near the Diamond in Richmond. I arrived and there were no cars in the front parking lot which scared me. I drove around to the side and there were a few cars but there were a lot of rooms with open doors and people sitting around looking out. I got nervous so I pulled towards the front and gave Velvet a call and she can down to greet me. On the way up to the room in the elevator, I asked about LEO and she pulled her top up and flashed me her boobs which were nice. When we got to the room we started with a BBBJ which was good and then finished with mish. She is older than her pics indicate and she could have been more personable but overall the experience was good. I will probably not return just because of the location.
-
10-08-20 12:06 #17625Senior Member

Posts: 1449Damn little pricey but I guess if you can afford the really high enders then I guess it's worth the money.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 10:37 #17624Senior Member

Posts: 376Malaysia
Yes I seen her this morning and she is definitely on point, a total sweetheart. Her verification process was funny but not bad. Nice clean upscale hotel downtown. I will definitely see her again. I opted for qv at $ .
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 10:33 #17623Senior Member

Posts: 167I have seen her a couple of times same applies she does get into and is up for pretty much anything.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
I think the monkey is there so just be cautious.
13.
-
10-08-20 10:29 #17622Senior Member

Posts: 167Smoke is on tryst. Link.
Originally Posted by S2568
[View Original Post]
I recently bit the bullet and signed up on p411 got verified and most ever provider that travels here will have no problem since you have been verified by them. It is so much easier than trying to get different providers to give you references all the time.
-
10-08-20 10:19 #17621Senior Member

Posts: 475Anybody seen this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...horny/33559481
She responded quickly and gave me an address which I find unusual.
-
10-08-20 10:08 #17620Senior Member

Posts: 39Nice Tattoo
Had a dream about this lady last week. Easy setup for outcall. Not very punctual but worth the wait. Pictures were accurate. Nice BBBJ, Day, and CFS.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...f/271844708156
-
10-08-20 09:09 #17619Regular Member

Posts: 8Jackie
Would appreciate Jackie's number if anyone can help me out. Thanks.










Reply With Quote





