Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,741 to 19,755 of 37358
-
10-08-20 07:45 #17618Senior Member

Posts: 51Is this the famous smoke
Is this the famous smoke as well saw a ad with smoke name but she said she was east end Jakie.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 01:23 #17617Senior Member

Posts: 1449For those who like them thick
If you like a thick ass then you should see her. Very professional and extremely beautiful. She is exactly like her pics and she has snap and ig. Everything covered and she's a little mechanical but hitting that thing from behind is a site to see. Nice upscale hotel not cheap $$ but worth it to me and I've seen her at least 3 times but YMMV.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...ation/33777058
-
10-07-20 21:21 #17616Senior Member

Posts: 195Gabbi
I finished work early and decided to sleep and dream of this girl today. She is as pictured, but even prettier in person. Met her at a hotel incall in a nice location and everything was clean including her hygiene. I Stayed for a HH everything covered, and had to stop myself multiple times during the session to last the full time. She has one of the best walls I have been in with this hobby and was nice a nice and patient with me. Ended up finishing in the cover and woke up from the dream. Would highly recommend I know I'll be me making more visits.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/732306408480
-
10-07-20 20:22 #17615Senior Member

Posts: 339Smoke
Smoke posted on STG just the other day.
Originally Posted by S2568
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 20:20 #17614Senior Member

Posts: 339https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/995903193160
Originally Posted by Tdog69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 19:06 #17613Senior Member

Posts: 317Alexandra
Anybody remember Sarah's friend Alex? I do and she is a real cutie. I spent a wonderful dream with her and would recommend her anytime. Private residence, GFE, DATY, 69, dog, mish. We did it all and no clock watching. PM for number. $. 4 for all you can stand. Smaller girl, not a spinner, comfortable.
Be safe and have fun.
-
10-07-20 17:54 #17612Senior Member

Posts: 204Maria
Seen her a month back and wanted to use her for another's reference she is not being very receptive. Love to see the one who every one is raving about Smoke or Sarah. I am more into SB seen but once in a while I check some of the once on this section like Kryss and Winter both were exceptional wish they were more convenient.
-
10-07-20 12:57 #17611Senior Member

Posts: 48Got a link to her page?
Originally Posted by JaysBuc
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 11:02 #17610Senior Member

Posts: 452Katrina
Link? Description? Rates?
Originally Posted by JaysBuc
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 10:43 #17609Senior Member

Posts: 189East End Jackie
Can anyone share digits. Thank you stay safe.
-
10-07-20 08:16 #17608Senior Member

Posts: 124Do you have a link for her?
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 05:58 #17607Senior Member

Posts: 346Last weekend, I've got the itch and a bit of time, so I text at 8 am to set up an 11 am appointment. She promptly confirms the time. I drive to Chester and text at 10:55 that I have arrived. I get an immediate reply that says, "Sorry, I'm not going to be able to make it". I reply to reschedule, but she's a ghost. So, I'm in parking lot of a nearby Breastrauant looking at my phone for another option, and at 11:10 she texts with "Sorry I just woke up, overslept alarm". I reply, "OK, no prob, when can we meet?" But again, she's a ghost. I assume she was double booked and I got bumped. It was a swing and a miss, but I will try again.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 03:23 #17606Regular Member

Posts: 7Katrina Chester
Easy communication. Bbj to start and bbj to end. Drink a little too much and couldn't finish the deal. Kitty was tight will repeat.
-
10-06-20 22:58 #17605Senior Member

Posts: 736I forgot the link
-
10-06-20 22:57 #17604Senior Member

Posts: 736Travelling hoe
I texted her she quoted me 2. 40 for half hour then 1500.00 for 30 minutes she looks real but the stupid scammer is getting every day more smart making adds, its the same person but this person is no local he / she is being collecting info area codes locations and pics from other hoes that post in other states.












Reply With Quote




