Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,691 to 12,705 of 17740
-
10-08-20 09:40 #5050Senior Member

Posts: 638I miss Angie. She was a pretty good value back in the day. Great mouth, great tits, get pussy. She moved to Louisville last year and still lives there.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
P.S. - She provides out there. You can find her under see variation of the name Adrianna on the Louisville sites. So if you're ever out that way, you can see if she's available.
-
10-08-20 08:38 #5049Senior Member

Posts: 88Yes I was thinking of a different lady. Her name was Lori. Nut case too. I had seen Angie too but never had anything bad to say about her.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 03:21 #5048Regular Member

Posts: 5Lindsey
I saw Lindsey over last winter. She was easy for me to setup. I went to her private incall and had a decent nuru massage with BBBJ to finish off. I didn't want more so possible why I was not disappointed. I know she does not do FS on first vist but offer it to me for the next. She is the last girl I have seen so I have not taken her up on it yet. She didn't come off as crazy with me, it was really a pleasant vist.
Originally Posted by PatB69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 23:13 #5047Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for escort in Farmington Missouri area
Anyone no good escorts in Farmington Missouri area.
-
10-07-20 23:09 #5046Senior Member

Posts: 240This is the Lindsey most people complain about.
Originally Posted by PatB69
[View Original Post]
Ghosts constantly.
Kinda crazy.
Reviews trend negative in my estimation.
-
10-07-20 20:09 #5045Senior Member

Posts: 398Lily
I didn't do a very good job with the revie Lily is an attractive lady I think in her thirties.
Originally Posted by Aiming
[View Original Post]
She will send you pic that are her! She has a great menu daty BBBJ cim cfs covered anal so I had good time with a nice lady.
She is on sa 3453.
Cell number 636 XXX 9662.
-
10-07-20 15:51 #5044Regular Member

Posts: 5Lindsey
Hey guys. Long, long, long time lurker, first time poster. I know there are a couple of Lindsey's out there right now. Searches show some positive reports others not so good but I not sure which is for which Lindsey. The one I'm inquiring about is below. Any info on the experience would be appreciated. Hoping to see her soon.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/54822060/
-
10-07-20 14:47 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 52Saw her mutilple times, she def has issues with demons, I also concur about her going BB.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 13:37 #5042Senior Member

Posts: 41Ashley
Can anyone actually say this one is real?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...555/3143965741
-
10-07-20 10:44 #5041Senior Member

Posts: 272Moved down south
Met her 6-7 years ago in CL. Saw her a few times because she was was a CL bargain. I gave her a used clothes dryer I had in my garage for a couple visits once LOL.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
Even though years went by and I moved strictly to SA girls, she'd text randomly. Last text I got was she was moving to Tennessee or somewhere south. I think she was running from some warrants as well so I doubt she'll be back.
-
10-07-20 09:01 #5040Senior Member

Posts: 398Lily is on SA 340?
Met this lady thru a friend who is on SA I met her last week not a 10 but middle of the road she will send pic or she did for me she asked for $300 not clock watcher says till done I'm not sure about msog bc I can't and says $500 overnite!
Menu is wide open I don't think any limits other than no bb FS!
Her phone is 636 xxx 9662 tell her Aim sent you might help.
Me down the road.
Thanks.
Aim.
-
10-07-20 08:44 #5039Senior Member

Posts: 296Info
Has anyone seen this girl?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-6951/29080947
-
10-07-20 07:36 #5038Senior Member

Posts: 382Ca
Wonder what happened to her. She would work out of that hotel in Arnold by the Lowes quite a bit. Never had any trouble with her. She was a skater and I think she also did trades for her meth. She would always tell me "you don't need that condom babe, I just got tested and I'm clean". Yea right sure! Pretty good value though. It was always a hundred or less for over an hour of fun.
Originally Posted by Deldel
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 23:28 #5037Senior Member

Posts: 457Agreed
I saw her a couple / few months ago. I concur with this description.
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 18:10 #5036Senior Member

Posts: 527She as mechanical as hell and a dead fish, rush rush.
Originally Posted by Sting69649
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





