Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 417 of 582 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 467 517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 8717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2477

    A must see

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...k/345734919267

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...b/121229317498

    I've seen Kelly 3 times now; twice in Milford and once in West Haven. She is an total sweetheart of a girl with a killer body and is an absolute freak in bed. I haven't seen any reviews of her but she is a must see. Treat her well and like she says in her ad, "respect the hustle of a working girl!

  2. #2476

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by OldStud1970  [View Original Post]
    Look up Marie in Hamden on STG.
    This one?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...5/352545959196

  3. #2475
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Love girls with meaty pussys. Hopefully you guys can provide a link to this girl if she is currently advertising.
    This probably is a different girl you were referring to but this one is a real small petite girl with are real meaty pussy. If you see her have her do reverse cowgirl for you.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...a/827321647926

  4. #2474
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Love girls with meaty pussys. Hopefully you guys can provide a link to this girl if she is currently advertising.
    Look up Marie in Hamden on STG.

  5. #2473

    Link to ad

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Saw her too recently and she had the belly. I think the kidney problem is a baby pushing on it. I don't know any issues that cause that aside being prego.
    Love girls with meaty pussys. Hopefully you guys can provide a link to this girl if she is currently advertising.

  6. #2472

    Noooooooooo

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of traveling to CT soon. I have seen this provider posts a lot. I don't know her name; otherwise I would use the search function. Any input is greatly appreciated.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...w/276297123362
    NOOOOOOOOOO ABORT! ABORT! Maybe the most hardcore junkie of them all on stg you have a 90% of getting robbed 10% no service provided and 100% chance of getting scared shitless if you see her in person. I was on here on usag tonight to find some new pussy but after reading this report it just made my dick soft.

  7. #2471
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    I believe there are reports in Bridgeport forum of her setting mongers up for robberies. I would avoid.
    Yes that is correct all the way NO go!

  8. #2470
    Quote Originally Posted by BMart80  [View Original Post]
    She's an old worn down junkie. The pics are old. She looks much worse for the ware.
    Her and the boyfriend will rob you. I stay clear of this one.

  9. #2469

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of traveling to CT soon. I have seen this provider posts a lot. I don't know her name; otherwise I would use the search function. Any input is greatly appreciated.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...w/276297123362
    She's an old worn down junkie. The pics are old. She looks much worse for the ware.

  10. #2468

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? Looks too good to be true, could be a gem, could be a scam, could be a setup. If anyone has any information or if they saw this cutie. It's listed in Waterbury STG but location says New Haven, I'll post in Waterbury just in case as well.....

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...l/207197363522
    Search the forums for Sasha. Not sure if it's in this one might be in Hartford.

  11. #2467

    Any Info. Too good to be true

    Anyone have any info on this one? Looks too good to be true, could be a gem, could be a scam, could be a setup. If anyone has any information or if they saw this cutie. It's listed in Waterbury STG but location says New Haven, I'll post in Waterbury just in case as well.....

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...l/207197363522

  12. #2466
    Very saggy tits, don't pay more than 1. 4 for any length of time. Will send pics easily.

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of traveling to CT soon. I have seen this provider posts a lot. I don't know her name; otherwise I would use the search function. Any input is greatly appreciated.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...w/276297123362

  13. #2465

    Any info?

    Thinking of traveling to CT soon. I have seen this provider posts a lot. I don't know her name; otherwise I would use the search function. Any input is greatly appreciated.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...w/276297123362

  14. #2464

  15. #2463

    Pink hair

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/311871739272

    Like 2 or 3 weeks ago I picked this girl up. She's the girl with the pink hair in the duo pick with Maggie.

    She was on something or came down off something recently cause she seemed a little drawn out but a pretty personable girl. Not stuck up, not hard to deal with or rude. She usually does qvs by her house. BBJ CIM was good and I'd repeat if I knew what she used. Only thing that keeps me away from these broads is using. Not cool with it, but I gave her a shot, she didn't try to rob me or scam me. . 4 for the bbj.

    Pros: Cute little body, good BBJ (wouldn't call it perfection), swallows it all (I loaded her up she had to gulp it 3 times). If she wasn't a user and was a normal girl she'd be a gem.

    Cons: Using something, not sure what. And depending on how you look at it also a SW could be a con
    Saw this one in one of the shitbag motels by Whalley. She was bald no wig. Face is cute but when the clothes came off, my soldier boy wanted to run forest run. She had scabs all over, tits like prunes, belly looked crazy as fuck (should've just opted for the BBBJ). Still did the deed though haha. The girl I saw was batshit crazy. Kept mumbling to herself some bullshit. Kept pacing back and forth, going to the mirror mumbling more nonsense. In the middle of the incantations, she would try and have a civil conversation with me. It was definitely a mind-blowing experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape