Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 418 of 582 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 468 518 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2472

    Noooooooooo

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of traveling to CT soon. I have seen this provider posts a lot. I don't know her name; otherwise I would use the search function. Any input is greatly appreciated.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...w/276297123362
    NOOOOOOOOOO ABORT! ABORT! Maybe the most hardcore junkie of them all on stg you have a 90% of getting robbed 10% no service provided and 100% chance of getting scared shitless if you see her in person. I was on here on usag tonight to find some new pussy but after reading this report it just made my dick soft.

  2. #2471
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    I believe there are reports in Bridgeport forum of her setting mongers up for robberies. I would avoid.
    Yes that is correct all the way NO go!

  3. #2470
    Quote Originally Posted by BMart80  [View Original Post]
    She's an old worn down junkie. The pics are old. She looks much worse for the ware.
    Her and the boyfriend will rob you. I stay clear of this one.

  4. #2469

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of traveling to CT soon. I have seen this provider posts a lot. I don't know her name; otherwise I would use the search function. Any input is greatly appreciated.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...w/276297123362
    She's an old worn down junkie. The pics are old. She looks much worse for the ware.

  5. #2468

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? Looks too good to be true, could be a gem, could be a scam, could be a setup. If anyone has any information or if they saw this cutie. It's listed in Waterbury STG but location says New Haven, I'll post in Waterbury just in case as well.....

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...l/207197363522
    Search the forums for Sasha. Not sure if it's in this one might be in Hartford.

  6. #2467

    Any Info. Too good to be true

    Anyone have any info on this one? Looks too good to be true, could be a gem, could be a scam, could be a setup. If anyone has any information or if they saw this cutie. It's listed in Waterbury STG but location says New Haven, I'll post in Waterbury just in case as well.....

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...l/207197363522

  7. #2466
    Very saggy tits, don't pay more than 1. 4 for any length of time. Will send pics easily.

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of traveling to CT soon. I have seen this provider posts a lot. I don't know her name; otherwise I would use the search function. Any input is greatly appreciated.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...w/276297123362

  8. #2465

    Any info?

    Thinking of traveling to CT soon. I have seen this provider posts a lot. I don't know her name; otherwise I would use the search function. Any input is greatly appreciated.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...w/276297123362

  9. #2464

  10. #2463

    Pink hair

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/311871739272

    Like 2 or 3 weeks ago I picked this girl up. She's the girl with the pink hair in the duo pick with Maggie.

    She was on something or came down off something recently cause she seemed a little drawn out but a pretty personable girl. Not stuck up, not hard to deal with or rude. She usually does qvs by her house. BBJ CIM was good and I'd repeat if I knew what she used. Only thing that keeps me away from these broads is using. Not cool with it, but I gave her a shot, she didn't try to rob me or scam me. . 4 for the bbj.

    Pros: Cute little body, good BBJ (wouldn't call it perfection), swallows it all (I loaded her up she had to gulp it 3 times). If she wasn't a user and was a normal girl she'd be a gem.

    Cons: Using something, not sure what. And depending on how you look at it also a SW could be a con
    Saw this one in one of the shitbag motels by Whalley. She was bald no wig. Face is cute but when the clothes came off, my soldier boy wanted to run forest run. She had scabs all over, tits like prunes, belly looked crazy as fuck (should've just opted for the BBBJ). Still did the deed though haha. The girl I saw was batshit crazy. Kept mumbling to herself some bullshit. Kept pacing back and forth, going to the mirror mumbling more nonsense. In the middle of the incantations, she would try and have a civil conversation with me. It was definitely a mind-blowing experience.

  11. #2462

    Demented

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Saw her too recently and she had the belly. I think the kidney problem is a baby pushing on it. I don't know any issues that cause that aside being prego.
    You guys need help.

  12. #2461
    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about the pimp but saw Marie this past weekend. She can take a fucking pounding like no other, in ALL holes, but talks a bit too much and agree on the clock watcher (set an alarm which was annoying). Was wayyyyyy too talkative but once she had a cock in a mouth and full on in her ass, she shut right up. GFE and all holes were open and like the degenerate that I am, I obliged in sampling it all. Also has a smooth, phat pussy which was a big turn on as well. The other poster was right about the kidney problem. She looked ready to drop a baby but promised me as well that she was safe; said other guys have cancelled after they saw. I've seen worse so I participated LOL.

    Treat her well, was worth the price of admission despite being pretty far from me. In a relatively safe part of Hamden.

    Mo Hoes.
    Saw her too recently and she had the belly. I think the kidney problem is a baby pushing on it. I don't know any issues that cause that aside being prego.

  13. #2460
    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    I believe you 100% I just never trusted that face anyway, looked to me criminal from the start.
    I always wonder if they don't list BBBJ and do list CIM if it means CIM covered so they don't actually get a taste like with FS. If I don't see BBBJ then I think everything covered.

  14. #2459

    Absolutely

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxzellZip  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on these two posting as "sisters"? Looks like some dark arts at play and none of us wants to get ripped off? Thanks. https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...o/672958296405.
    Yeah I sense Dark Art also.

  15. #2458

    Two Sisters. For real?

    Anyone have any information on these two posting as "sisters"? Looks like some dark arts at play and none of us wants to get ripped off? Thanks. https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...o/672958296405.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape