Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 966 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 466 866 916 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 1016 1066 1466 ... LastLast
Results 14,476 to 14,490 of 26413
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11938

    Baby making hips

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/528138503514

    Saw this one Tuesday morning after no one responded. She's very budget friendly I didn't even have to negotiate LOL. Appointment was in her basement normally I wouldn't do this but the basement had an exterior entrance. Anyways the deed was on a mattress on the floor, everything covered. We started with covered BJ, then she hopped on for cg and we finished doggy. Ill repeat in a pinch.

  2. #11937
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Made arrangements with this damsel. When I got to notel, she tells me to hurry up because she has an appointment in 10 minutes. We just agreed to half hour. Unbelievable!!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/949942734615
    I got off of work early yesterday and made an appointment with her. I got there early just to check things out, I texted her be there in 5 and she texts back 10 minutes later that she had to pay for the room. 10 minutes later this dude shows up your stereotypical manager neck tattoos, gym pants and flip flops to go pay for the room. She was sitting on the sidewalk smoking a cig, I just left I didn't feel like dealing with any other BS and I figured it was going to be lame anyway. The pictures are accurate of the face anyway.

  3. #11936

    I have not seen a review of her yet!

    Quote Originally Posted by DonMartin57  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today as well. She had good reviews in the past, but today's experience was underwhelming. Wasn't rushed, but sure wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be. Good massage though. I think she's sleep deprived. Doubt if I'll repeat.
    I wonder where she is being reviewed. I agree with your assumption. She may sleep deprived. I saw her eyes were pretty red and she looked haggard. Where you the guy in the red mustang?

  4. #11935

    If she would only text back!

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/241159317621

    Nice girl and cute. Have posted her before but wanted to do so again. It seems the more you see her the better it tends to get. She's affordable and reliable with never a rush attitude. Give her a try it's worth the money. At least I can say she doesn't run off and gives you what you've agreed to.
    Communication is horrible! I wonder if it is due to high volume or crappy Obama phone.

  5. #11934

    Hazel

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/241159317621

    Nice girl and cute. Have posted her before but wanted to do so again. It seems the more you see her the better it tends to get. She's affordable and reliable with never a rush attitude. Give her a try it's worth the money. At least I can say she doesn't run off and gives you what you've agreed to.

  6. #11933

    Wonder what time you were there

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSteel  [View Original Post]
    What did you do? Had you already paid her?
    I saw her today as well. She had good reviews in the past, but today's experience was underwhelming. Wasn't rushed, but sure wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be. Good massage though. I think she's sleep deprived. Doubt if I'll repeat.

  7. #11932

    Heck no!

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSteel  [View Original Post]
    What did you do? Had you already paid her?
    I arrived a few minutes earlier and parked in the back of the notel. Then she comes out with boyfriend / manager to smoke a cig. She is the girl in the pics by the way. So. I stayed in the car when she told me about the next date coming in soon. Then low and behold, the next date parks next to me. Nice sporty ride. The boyfriend had stepped inside and they had to wait outside for a good ten minutes. Then I left. So, I kept my money.

  8. #11931

    Damsel

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Made arrangements with this damsel. When I got to notel, she tells me to hurry up because she has an appointment in 10 minutes. We just agreed to half hour. Unbelievable!!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/949942734615
    What did you do? Had you already paid her?

  9. #11930

    Time waster and mood killer

    Made arrangements with this damsel. When I got to notel, she tells me to hurry up because she has an appointment in 10 minutes. We just agreed to half hour. Unbelievable!!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/949942734615

  10. #11929

    Overpriced dead Fisb

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    So been out and about but no dice as of late. I've seen this one posting but texting her gave me a bad vibe. Maybe it's me being paranoid or just being appropriately cautious. Has any seen this one? She seemed almost bot like texting her so that kind threw me off.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/748411599147
    Save your 120. Extremely mechanical and then wants to talk forever. If you are looking for someone to talk and spend 120 on that's your girl. Smells too.

  11. #11928
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    So been out and about but no dice as of late. I've seen this one posting but texting her gave me a bad vibe. Maybe it's me being paranoid or just being appropriately cautious. Has any seen this one? She seemed almost bot like texting her so that kind threw me off.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/748411599147
    Another monger posted that she is real but uses filters. Texting her was ok but her donation was high. I have not seen her yet but she is on my list.

  12. #11927

    Any takers on this one?

    So been out and about but no dice as of late. I've seen this one posting but texting her gave me a bad vibe. Maybe it's me being paranoid or just being appropriately cautious. Has any seen this one? She seemed almost bot like texting her so that kind threw me off.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/748411599147

  13. #11926
    She is at the massage parlor down there. Check the massage reports. Also it's worth checking out the discussion in the Waukegan massage reports. More than 1 poster now insists LEO is watching the place.

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyCage  [View Original Post]
    Who are you referring to? Link?

  14. #11925
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Made the trip down to Spring in Spring Grove, IL well worth the trip. BBFS was on the table and it was great. Saw Dee Dee, huge rack Good in sack.
    Who are you referring to? Link?

  15. #11924

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been reviewed before but went for another visit, I always enjoy my visit, she's drama free, no hassles, very accommodating. Went last week at night, a couple calls & I was there. Greeted me at the door in a total mini, heels freshly showered, plenty of dfk upon entry, she must of been a bit horny, as she was already in the mood, great dfk & wen she slipped of her one piece mini dress & I got naked, love those large tits, sucked on them for a bit played with her pussy, smelled oh so good, then slipped down for some intense daty, she orgasmed twice, squirming & moaning. Then she moved to BBBJ & I didn't want to blow to fast as I was there for a hhr, after 5 minutes, some reverse cg & then finished doggy, as she came again. A bit more dfk, a great kissser, alizee can ride a dick, never have felt rushed any time I was there, will definitely go back for more. Paid for hhr there at about 50 minutes. Totally GFE, if she's comfy with you come strong, she'll have energy. With all this shit going on, broads over dosing m,getting murdered managers robbing for now ill.

    Shoot my loads her way for now.

    EAGLE 19.
    It would be handy if you posted a link to her ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape