Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 13305
-
10-07-20 22:38 #4905Regular Member

Posts: 24Nikole
I have seen her twice. Rate was 100/150/220. Gorgeous girl. CBJ. Daty. Cowgirl.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 21:37 #4904Senior Member

Posts: 180Cool
Thanks Knight. LOL it's blurry but I think maybe I have met Memphis after all. And if that's the same Nikole I remember her quoting crazy rates. 300 hhr or something.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 21:26 #4903Senior Member

Posts: 244Memphis
I think this one went by the name of memphis.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 21:25 #4902Senior Member

Posts: 244Nicole
This one once went by nicole and was roommates with Cali. Never seen anything bad about her. She travels a lot which makes me hesitant.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 20:29 #4901Senior Member

Posts: 180And her
Can't find her either. Tough with no name.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/678785133992
I've searched for both before the preceding post and was interested in them.
-
10-07-20 20:15 #4900Senior Member

Posts: 180This Lexii?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/876074295368
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
I've tried to find reviews for this Lexi and the only ones that I seem to be coming across our for dark-haired Lexie with all the tattoos.
-
10-07-20 18:48 #4899Senior Member

Posts: 244Lazy
Dude everyone you're asking about has been reviewed multiple times here. Do some research and don't expect us to do it for you.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 15:03 #4898Senior Member

Posts: 238
-
10-07-20 14:52 #4897Senior Member

Posts: 238
-
10-07-20 14:47 #4896Senior Member

Posts: 238Jenn
So got a chance to meet " Jenn" I wasn't impressed at all. We agree to a price and when I showed up she act like we didn't talk about it. So she had an attitude I should have just left but I stayed and when she gave me a bbj she wasn't into and it was quick! Told her to Just bend over and doggie. She did and then told me not to go in to far! I'm like huh? After that I wasn't feeling it just rush it and said thank you. Completely waste of time. She did tell me that a few guys ahead of me shorted her money and threaten her, which I completely understand but we had an agree and if you can't handle a few bad apples then maybe you should just see regulars and keep them. I get it this is a very dangerous hobby but you can't allow a few bad apples spoil it for the rest. She is a super nice girl tho.
-
10-07-20 14:08 #4895Senior Member

Posts: 519Becca
I'd second this from Knight. Do search and it will back that up. Just saying, HC.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 14:06 #4894Senior Member

Posts: 244Becca
Complete waste of time and money. HJ is all that is offered even though her ads are often times misleading. Stay Away unless that's what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by DayTimeFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 12:05 #4893Senior Member

Posts: 132Becca
I would also be very interested in her. Last time I saw her was in Asheville 4-5 years ago I think. She does have a nice rack and tush. Only HJ back then but it was a fun time.
Originally Posted by PoolNoodle
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 10:54 #4892Senior Member

Posts: 90Becca's Menu
I saw her a year or so back. At that time I got the impression that nothing more than a HJ was available. She did claim that regulars eventually got more. I don't recall anyone posting that their experience improved with additional visits. Of course, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
Annalise in Greenville might be a better choice if you are into ginger girls.
Becca is a pretty girl with a nice rack. I would definably be interested if she adds more options to the menu. Anyone know details on her current location, rates, etc. ?
Noodle.
-
10-07-20 10:13 #4891Banned Member

Posts: 1377Wow, I just saw this after I made my last post. Thank you!
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





