The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 344 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 5146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1591
    Quote Originally Posted by Entrain  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...u/736573929121

    So I set up to meet this one for half hour. Asked for the address, and she gave me an intersection to bee at. This blows my mind, you got to give it to me anyways, how is this protect yourself I mean really. Well, I got there at the time agreed upon. Says she needs 10 minutes more to get ready, again, Really, throw your boyfriend out earlier, clean up before the time agreed upon. I tell her that if I don't get the actual address within the 10 minutes, I am gone. !0 minutes comes and goes I leave. I send a scathing text explaining she is a BS artist. She Fires back, most guys don't show up. I did, I don't give a rats ass about other guys. She says she is a grown ass woman, and I should treat her as such, then act like a grown up not a child. Be ready on time. Thanked her for wasting my time. She also claimed, she gave me her address, which she never did. Plays too many games, in my opinion.
    Thanks for the report. She keeps playing games with me too on Facebook. Probably controlled by her husband / pimp. Looks cute. But no reviews plus I put in way to much time to meet her. And barely responds. And if she does. It's 5 hours after I message her. Not to many options. So maybe I'll pursue one more time.

  2. #1590

    Not honest

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...u/736573929121

    So I set up to meet this one for half hour. Asked for the address, and she gave me an intersection to bee at. This blows my mind, you got to give it to me anyways, how is this protect yourself I mean really. Well, I got there at the time agreed upon. Says she needs 10 minutes more to get ready, again, Really, throw your boyfriend out earlier, clean up before the time agreed upon. I tell her that if I don't get the actual address within the 10 minutes, I am gone. !0 minutes comes and goes I leave. I send a scathing text explaining she is a BS artist. She Fires back, most guys don't show up. I did, I don't give a rats ass about other guys. She says she is a grown ass woman, and I should treat her as such, then act like a grown up not a child. Be ready on time. Thanked her for wasting my time. She also claimed, she gave me her address, which she never did. Plays too many games, in my opinion.

  3. #1589

    Let's see

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Married woman trying to make ends meet during COVID. Did not find her attractive at all when she sent me a pic. She wanted 250-300 an hour. BBBJ and covered FS. Would not budge on donation. Never saw her. That's all I got.
    Thanks for the information. I'll see if it goes anywhere.

  4. #1588
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Married woman trying to make ends meet during COVID. Did not find her attractive at all when she sent me a pic. She wanted 250-300 an hour. BBBJ and covered FS. Would not budge on donation. Never saw her. That's all I got.
    Can you pm me her digits, ad is gone.

  5. #1587

    WS Sarah

    Can someone, anyone PM me her number please?

  6. #1586

    Squirter MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an information about her? Figured I'd ask around before I TOFTT.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/447947876681
    Married woman trying to make ends meet during COVID. Did not find her attractive at all when she sent me a pic. She wanted 250-300 an hour. BBBJ and covered FS. Would not budge on donation. Never saw her. That's all I got.

  7. #1585

    Help

    Anyone have an information about her? Figured I'd ask around before I TOFTT.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/447947876681

  8. #1584

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy13  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this? Looks almost TGTBT https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...188/6175644884.

    I had chatted with her back in July but I just couldn't find any info and I'm seeing her on here again.
    The same ad is posted in multiple states right now, its a scam.

  9. #1583
    Has anyone tried this? Looks almost TGTBT https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...188/6175644884.

    I had chatted with her back in July but I just couldn't find any info and I'm seeing her on here again.

  10. #1582
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  11. #1581

    Last time she was in the area

    I sent text every other day, called several times no reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one? Any would be appreciated.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...o/285381489627

  12. #1580

    Anyone partake?

    Has anyone been fortunate off to see this little bombshell?? I came across her profile on tryst.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rosie-es...chester-273526#erotic.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosiegirl

    Thanks.

  13. #1579

    Help

    Any information on this one? Any would be appreciated.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...o/285381489627

  14. #1578

    Jenn Is Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area this week for work and scheduled a visit with Jenn, she the girl in the pic, a bit older and more baby damage than I was expecting. The encounter made up for it as she was very much into the session and was willing to please and that makes the difference. If you looking for a girl with a 20 year old body, look elsewhere, but if you looking for a good time with a mature girl that is a fun time and is willing to make sure you're happy, she might be what you're looking for. She checked all my boxes, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MISH, CG, DOGGIE, Passion, no rush. I will be back.
    I saw her once this summer. She was very nice and I had lots of fun. For you guys that like Greek it is on the menu. She confided that she loves big ones that way so for those of you that are huge and scare women away she can handle it. Yeah!

    My only complain is an hour should be an hour not when I pop. I can usually go twice in an hour. She just assumed we were done after one. Disappointing.

  15. #1577
    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once years ago and she was a waste of time and money then. Can't imagine now. Yikes.
    Pm about your experience with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape