Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 5135
-
10-01-20 14:02 #1565Senior Member

Posts: 50Thick Girl In Manchester
Saw the below young lady a couple weeks ago in Manchester. Hosted in a quite safe neighbourhood third floor walk up. Place was neat and clean. Had a dog who liked to bark but was in another part of the house. Says she is Latin / Brazilian bit looked like a white chick to me. Service was good. Pics are accurate has a thick lower half. Which if you can't tell by my other reviews I enjoy that. She gave a quality BBBJ. CFS but the option for BBFS was on the table for an additional 100. She was vocal and has a dirty mouth that says some very hot things to get the POP (again one of my personal favorite things) I would repeat. 200 for HH which I am ok with considering the easy and convivence of the location (No walk through hotel lobbies no handler) and set up. If you give her a try enjoy. Happy Hunting gang.
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...c/428501195080
-
10-01-20 08:56 #1564Regular Member

Posts: 11Thats Amy / Abby / Gabby
Take your pick Google number search shows she bounces around the Merrimack Valley and according to public reviews on ThEotheR site doesn't offer much more than a mediocre massage, Been around a long time posts on Sumo, STG ECCie not hard to find additional info https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...e-man/28116293.
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan978
[View Original Post]
Standard disclaimer. YMMV.
Let us know if you take a chance.
Lkn.
-
10-01-20 05:41 #1563Senior Member

Posts: 825Jenn
Was in the area this week for work and scheduled a visit with Jenn, she the girl in the pic, a bit older and more baby damage than I was expecting. The encounter made up for it as she was very much into the session and was willing to please and that makes the difference. If you looking for a girl with a 20 year old body, look elsewhere, but if you looking for a good time with a mature girl that is a fun time and is willing to make sure you're happy, she might be what you're looking for. She checked all my boxes, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MISH, CG, DOGGIE, Passion, no rush. I will be back.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 22:41 #1562Senior Member

Posts: 36Gabby
Hi I came across this particular woman on STG was interested in seeing her soon I think she's from Derry but I want someone on here to talk to me about her. I would like to know your experience with her. I am looking to meet with her either this weekend or next any details on her would be greatly appreciated you can pm me if you like to share your experiences with her. http://new-hampshire.skipthegames.co...t/361429389902.
-
09-30-20 20:41 #1561Senior Member

Posts: 355Brandy
So hard to tell anything from those pics.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 18:25 #1560Banned Member

Posts: 942Go see Brandy
http://new-hampshire.skipthegames.co...3/278220429887
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
She is hot. Guess she stopped ripping people off. But idk. Porn star looks.
-
09-30-20 18:08 #1559Senior Member

Posts: 237Best around?
Hey why'all. Going to be up in your great state from this weekend and going to have some free time on Sunday. Looking for suggestions on the area's best offerings. Looking for a someone hot who can actually get into it, GFE, BBBJ, preferably young, under 30. An UTR would be amazing but I unfortunately don't have much to give in return other than confirmation of a few legit, but known girls down my way. I'm 28, white, athletic, not that that usually matters LOL but just throwing it out there.
Anything is appreciated.
-
09-30-20 18:04 #1558Senior Member

Posts: 198Jules
Thank you.
Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 11:10 #1557Senior Member

Posts: 199Jules
$.5 hh.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
$.5 hh rate.
-
09-30-20 09:05 #1556Senior Member

Posts: 198Jules
What was the damages?
Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 01:20 #1555Senior Member

Posts: 64Carrie
Agreed, very sexy. Saw her in Woburn several years ago. That link is now gone. She might be 400 now.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 22:52 #1554Banned Member

Posts: 588[Deleted by Admin]
-
09-29-20 18:24 #1553Senior Member

Posts: 76Who's Kylie
Going to need a little more to go on.
Originally Posted by Lenny707
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 14:47 #1552Senior Member

Posts: 199Jules
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jules-es...chester-529152
I saw Jules today. She is a very kind provider. Never looked at clock. She is always up for a car date. Very good head game. Very tight kitty. Will go out of her way to please and accommodate you. She happened to Be available today so I Made a visit. She has piercings and tattoos but is sweet as blueberry pie. Be kind to her and she will be in return. Thank you Jules!
-
09-28-20 21:16 #1551Senior Member

Posts: 67Anyone seen Kylie?












Reply With Quote





