Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 930 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 430 830 880 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 980 1030 ... LastLast
Results 13,936 to 13,950 of 18401
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4466
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    In the past week, I've seen about a dozen different college aged girls in the valley, RVA and NOva with the headline "young dumb and broke".

    You do the math.
    That's helpful, thanks!

  2. #4465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    No but

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    It would be nom de Sucre, not nom de plume!
    I got you. Haha.

  3. #4464

    No one took high school French?

    It would be nom de Sucre, not nom de plume!

  4. #4463

    Red Flag

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    She just popped up in my inbox and already "favorited" me. I returned the favor and asked for her private pictures. She joined the site last week, so I'm not sure if she's a rookie or coming back under a new nom de plume. Would appreciate any feedback if she's familiar to anyone.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/705a5...1-f7193aee179f
    In the past week, I've seen about a dozen different college aged girls in the valley, RVA and NOva with the headline "young dumb and broke".

    You do the math.

  5. #4462

    Texas?

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    She just popped up in my inbox and already "favorited" me. I returned the favor and asked for her private pictures. She joined the site last week, so I'm not sure if she's a rookie or coming back under a new nom de plume. Would appreciate any feedback if she's familiar to anyone.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/705a5...1-f7193aee179f
    If you zoom in on her photos it shows an under 21 Texas I'd on her phone. Not that she's not legit, but spidey senses would have me investigating that more.

  6. #4461
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    She just popped up in my inbox and already "favorited" me. I returned the favor and asked for her private pictures. She joined the site last week, so I'm not sure if she's a rookie or coming back under a new nom de plume. Would appreciate any feedback if she's familiar to anyone.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/705a5...1-f7193aee179f
    She must have been doing that a lot. She favorited me as well and we've been chatting a bit. I get the sense that she's very new, but she could just be very good at playing new.

  7. #4460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    FindingSyrup. Ashburn?

    She just popped up in my inbox and already "favorited" me. I returned the favor and asked for her private pictures. She joined the site last week, so I'm not sure if she's a rookie or coming back under a new nom de plume. Would appreciate any feedback if she's familiar to anyone.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/705a5...1-f7193aee179f

  8. #4459

    Longing for Lexi.

    Anyone gotten anywhere with this one? Seems to be down for anything including one and dones. Great photo gallery.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3183f...0-446918226f0d

  9. #4458
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? I chatted with her about a yr ago but never pulled the trigger and then she disappeared but she's recently popped back up on SA. Those huge tits have once again peaked my interest LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f5946...4-7fa3bdfa7668
    I chatted with her. She's CFS only so I passed.

  10. #4457

    Might as well stay at home

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Forgive my ignorance but what's a PV House?
    It's essential a FBSM where you can do a "private view" of the ladies. You might get a handie but generally speaking no FS and you overpay. This gal for example, is getting 400 for dudes to touch her and get a handie. From SA guys are paying 300 to drop a load in her.

  11. #4456

    Dadddysgurl

    Did a M&G with her. The pic with the Dodgers cap is 30-40 pounds ago. Nice girl, smart, but seemed a bit naive. Not the best communications, everything was on SA (she didn't want to text).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5b043...9-d74bf6d06e89

  12. #4455

    Butterfly311

    Anyone have any info on this one? I chatted with her about a yr ago but never pulled the trigger and then she disappeared but she's recently popped back up on SA. Those huge tits have once again peaked my interest LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f5946...4-7fa3bdfa7668

  13. #4454
    Quote Originally Posted by Skins755  [View Original Post]
    I had no idea that the PV houses were still operating.

    Thanks for the intel.

    Skins.
    Forgive my ignorance but what's a PV House?

  14. #4453

    Private Viewing townhouses

    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her reported on previously. Was just doing a search of one of the local PV agencies and saw her on there as "Dani". Perhaps the hourly rate there is cheaper than the price she commands on Seeking? Just putting that out there for anyone who may be interested.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9711c...a-6b78fa8c18a9

    https://www.discreettempus.com/dani
    I had no idea that the PV houses were still operating.

    Thanks for the intel.

    Skins.

  15. #4452
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    She is apparently out of town today. We've tried to meet a few times and she is about as flakey as they come.
    She was flakey with me on connecting up on Sunday, but was able to get together with her on Monday before she headed out of town. My report is similar to previous reports, but was only an hour and a half.

    Her profile now lists her location as New Jersey, which is where she told me was going temporarily.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape