Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 786 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 836 886 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 17935
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6160

    Recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations of a solid provider doesn't have to be a spinner but don't want no big girl either but Kelsey is in the Graybar Hotel thanks in advance.
    Personally Lexington is a little thin but Lacey or Katie (both on STG) are as solid as you're going to find. They're my go to in town. I haven't found anyone else worth seeing twice yet.

  2. #6159

    Provider

    Looking for recommendations of a solid provider doesn't have to be a spinner but don't want no big girl either but Kelsey is in the Graybar Hotel thanks in advance.

  3. #6158

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp69  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Qv. 200.

    Hhr. 350.

    Hr. 450.

    Got these rates from this girl.
    LOL. "She ain't from these parts. ".

  4. #6157

    Unbelievable GPS.

    Yes. Qv. 200.

    Hhr. 350.

    Hr. 450.

    Got these rates from this girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMTg5NTc5YjEwMjdkMjZmZTNiMjAwMWZmY2ViMTAyM2U0ZjhlNTM.jpg‎  

  5. #6156

    Disappointing Marie

    I had seen some relatively positive reviews of Marie on here, so I thought I would try booking a date with her. She was advertising on STG that she was available again, so I texted her and set up a time in the afternoon. She told me to get in touch with her about 25 minutes before then and she would give me the address. I texted her at the given time, but she didn't answer. I called her and she answered, saying she was out to eat and would text me the address when she got home. After about half an hour, I still had received no contact back so I sent one final text asking if she had forgotten about me. She never replied. Needless to say I will never try to book with her again. Anyone have any suggestions for someone more reliable and who has the basic courtesy to communicate professionally?

  6. #6155
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Lacey-highly recommend but. . . .

    Had a very nice visit with Lacey. Can't add anything that has not be said before. Cute gal and excellent skills. I do have 1 exception. When I was walking to go in her apartment a guy was walking out in the opposite direction from where I was coming. I don't know is he was her B F, husband, pimp or dealer. It was a little disconcerting but did not stop me. I still had a good time. As I was leaving he was walking back. Oh well.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/862934552390

  7. #6154
    That's pornstar Sensual Jane so obviously it's fake.

  8. #6153

    Clara Brooks

    Quote Originally Posted by Defcon3  [View Original Post]
    Who might you be referring to?
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/clara-br...exington-49723

  9. #6152

    Fake

    I made a post with 3 different women her included and was told 2 were fake and one will rob you. She's probably fake though.

  10. #6151

  11. #6150

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    She's in lex and and ok with me sharing number 8595456206 , I haven't met but said she takes $ after so sounds legit. Report back if you decide to plunge!
    Did she have a link anywhere?

  12. #6149

    Jess

    She's in lex and and ok with me sharing number 8595456206 , I haven't met but said she takes $ after so sounds legit. Report back if you decide to plunge!

  13. #6148

  14. #6147

    Miss goodie

    Quote Originally Posted by StarChaser  [View Original Post]
    Great post a liink please, there are a few that fit that description.
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...g/074432881408

  15. #6146

    Bite size choc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a good time. Link please?
    Great post a liink please, there are a few that fit that description.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape