Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 562 of 887 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 612 662 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4890
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotLove  [View Original Post]
    She does not do outs normally. However she is in a quiet private residence. Very discreet.
    I wish I could locate her. I have searched and searched and never see a thing day or night. Its nearly impossible to find her. I was thinking some of the other sites that save information even after STG removes it may have it but still can't find a thing. She sounds absolutely amazing.

  2. #4889

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    I know what her ads say and I have not asked her yet but does anyone know will she ever do outs?
    Think you will have to Uber her (not sure if she has a car) but pretty sure she will for a price of course. Most do in-call with her since it's a safe area and decent set up. Also here is a link when she isn't on STG: https://sumosear.ch/phone/864-381-7056 . I'd put her more Italian vs Princess or Latina. Just saying, HC.

  3. #4888

    Becca

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/becca-es...eenville-61037

    Becca is back. The last time I saw her a few years ago she was just doing HJs. Has anyone seen her recently? Is she doing FS now?

  4. #4887

    Seneca Scammer

    Tried several times to arrange a dream with her. She wanted half of the donation up front via a cash app before even meeting. Made excuses as to why she can't text pics for verification and constantly pushing back when we could meet. The entire process felt like she was looking for a sucker to scam.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/274911381618

    Stay safe my friends.

  5. #4886
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    I know what her ads say and I have not asked her yet but does anyone know will she ever do outs?
    She does not do outs normally. However she is in a quiet private residence. Very discreet.

  6. #4885

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotLove  [View Original Post]
    Most consistent provider I have seen in the upstate. Zero complaints. Great at what she does. Usually posts during the day. Small exotic Latina.
    I know what her ads say and I have not asked her yet but does anyone know will she ever do outs?

  7. #4884

    Petite Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonChapman  [View Original Post]
    I will not post a link because she takes them down every night so it wouldn't be live after tonight. Any way, she only had time for a QV BBBJCIM. She is very good at too. I'd say above average, not the very best but her attitude makes up for it. She is sweet, inviting and makes you feel comfortable right away. I'd definitely repeat and would like to spend more time. I recommend her for sure. Oh, and if your thing is spinners, she is itty bitty, not a ounce of fat on her anywhere. However I'd say, jewish princess is more accurate than latina. Sweet girl, please treat her well.
    Alright. I have received several DM's wanting her digits. I don't have them. I delete all my lingering text once the date is over. Sorry guys. I scrolled skip until I found the one I thought was the Jen reviewed several times. Texted her and got a pretty quick response. As we set up I asked her for her name because it wasn't in the ad. She told me Jen so I was pretty positive I'd found her. I don't go into a ton of detail because I would imagine it's not the same for everybody. "YMMV" because not everyone is as nice as I am and some guys, not saying anyone who messaged me, but some are nasty. LOL. She was sweet coherent and lively. Once in she invited me to use her restroom if I needed and so I was very comfortable from the start. She takes her post down when she is not available. So some of you guys looking for her might not find her because she isn't working. I wish I could be more help but I don't save numbers. Mostly because they change often, don't want any of the saved in my phone and many girls disappear. So if I am back in the area I just try and search and find them again.

  8. #4883

    Petite Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster1  [View Original Post]
    She always post as petite latina?
    Most consistent provider I have seen in the upstate. Zero complaints. Great at what she does. Usually posts during the day. Small exotic Latina.

  9. #4882
    I completely agree with you. I seen her a couple of weeks ago for a hh visit. It awesome and wish I could have stayed longer.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

    Whatup.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonChapman  [View Original Post]
    I will not post a link because she takes them down every night so it wouldn't be live after tonight. Any way, she only had time for a QV BBBJCIM. She is very good at too. I'd say above average, not the very best but her attitude makes up for it. She is sweet, inviting and makes you feel comfortable right away. I'd definitely repeat and would like to spend more time. I recommend her for sure. Oh, and if your thing is spinners, she is itty bitty, not a ounce of fat on her anywhere. However I'd say, jewish princess is more accurate than latina. Sweet girl, please treat her well.

  10. #4881
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonChapman  [View Original Post]
    I will not post a link because she takes them down every night so it wouldn't be live after tonight. Any way, she only had time for a QV BBBJCIM. She is very good at too. I'd say above average, not the very best but her attitude makes up for it. She is sweet, inviting and makes you feel comfortable right away. I'd definitely repeat and would like to spend more time. I recommend her for sure. Oh, and if your thing is spinners, she is itty bitty, not a ounce of fat on her anywhere. However I'd say, jewish princess is more accurate than latina. Sweet girl, please treat her well.
    She always post as petite latina?

  11. #4880

    Any luck

    Anyone know this one? Pics search seemed ok same with #.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/152632758231

  12. #4879

    Petite Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonChapman  [View Original Post]
    I will not post a link because she takes them down every night so it wouldn't be live after tonight. Any way, she only had time for a QV BBBJCIM. She is very good at too. I'd say above average, not the very best but her attitude makes up for it. She is sweet, inviting and makes you feel comfortable right away. I'd definitely repeat and would like to spend more time. I recommend her for sure. Oh, and if your thing is spinners, she is itty bitty, not a ounce of fat on her anywhere. However I'd say, jewish princess is more accurate than latina. Sweet girl, please treat her well.
    The tongue flick back and forth is her signature move.

  13. #4878

    Petite latina Jen

    I will not post a link because she takes them down every night so it wouldn't be live after tonight. Any way, she only had time for a QV BBBJCIM. She is very good at too. I'd say above average, not the very best but her attitude makes up for it. She is sweet, inviting and makes you feel comfortable right away. I'd definitely repeat and would like to spend more time. I recommend her for sure. Oh, and if your thing is spinners, she is itty bitty, not a ounce of fat on her anywhere. However I'd say, jewish princess is more accurate than latina. Sweet girl, please treat her well.

  14. #4877

    It's been a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Khelani? I'll see what I can find out, but thought I'd reach out to see if anyone had sampled yet. Her ad seems legit.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/441966152208
    I dreamt of her three years ago. She went by a different name and use to hang out with a provider called Hawaii. YMMV. Try a hh or qv first to get a feel for her.

  15. #4876

    Kaylaa Khelani

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Khelani? I'll see what I can find out, but thought I'd reach out to see if anyone had sampled yet. Her ad seems legit.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/441966152208
    Messaged her a few times. Had sparse responses a few times but never got to see. On the other hand is another cute young ebony mix by the alias "Kaylaa" I had a brief dream about. Blonde hair, nice tits and petite body. All covered which was fine by me not trying to catch anything from girls in too many dreams xD. Place was not very clean, but she seemed aight. She is on STG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape