Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 13317
-
10-07-20 07:49 #4902Senior Member

Posts: 357Becca
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/becca-es...eenville-61037
Becca is back. The last time I saw her a few years ago she was just doing HJs. Has anyone seen her recently? Is she doing FS now?
-
10-07-20 01:06 #4901Senior Member

Posts: 39Seneca Scammer
Tried several times to arrange a dream with her. She wanted half of the donation up front via a cash app before even meeting. Made excuses as to why she can't text pics for verification and constantly pushing back when we could meet. The entire process felt like she was looking for a sucker to scam.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/274911381618
Stay safe my friends.
-
10-06-20 21:02 #4900Regular Member

Posts: 24She does not do outs normally. However she is in a quiet private residence. Very discreet.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 20:06 #4899Senior Member

Posts: 180Jenn
I know what her ads say and I have not asked her yet but does anyone know will she ever do outs?
Originally Posted by GSpotLove
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 20:04 #4898Senior Member

Posts: 266Petite Latina
Alright. I have received several DM's wanting her digits. I don't have them. I delete all my lingering text once the date is over. Sorry guys. I scrolled skip until I found the one I thought was the Jen reviewed several times. Texted her and got a pretty quick response. As we set up I asked her for her name because it wasn't in the ad. She told me Jen so I was pretty positive I'd found her. I don't go into a ton of detail because I would imagine it's not the same for everybody. "YMMV" because not everyone is as nice as I am and some guys, not saying anyone who messaged me, but some are nasty. LOL. She was sweet coherent and lively. Once in she invited me to use her restroom if I needed and so I was very comfortable from the start. She takes her post down when she is not available. So some of you guys looking for her might not find her because she isn't working. I wish I could be more help but I don't save numbers. Mostly because they change often, don't want any of the saved in my phone and many girls disappear. So if I am back in the area I just try and search and find them again.
Originally Posted by TheRonChapman
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 17:40 #4897Regular Member

Posts: 24Petite Latina
Most consistent provider I have seen in the upstate. Zero complaints. Great at what she does. Usually posts during the day. Small exotic Latina.
Originally Posted by Doobster1
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 16:31 #4896Senior Member

Posts: 588I completely agree with you. I seen her a couple of weeks ago for a hh visit. It awesome and wish I could have stayed longer.
Stay safe and happy hunting.
Whatup.
Originally Posted by TheRonChapman
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 15:45 #4895Senior Member

Posts: 36She always post as petite latina?
Originally Posted by TheRonChapman
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 15:44 #4894Senior Member

Posts: 36Any luck
Anyone know this one? Pics search seemed ok same with #.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/152632758231
-
10-06-20 01:11 #4893Senior Member

Posts: 191Petite Latina
The tongue flick back and forth is her signature move.
Originally Posted by TheRonChapman
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 21:43 #4892Senior Member

Posts: 266Petite latina Jen
I will not post a link because she takes them down every night so it wouldn't be live after tonight. Any way, she only had time for a QV BBBJCIM. She is very good at too. I'd say above average, not the very best but her attitude makes up for it. She is sweet, inviting and makes you feel comfortable right away. I'd definitely repeat and would like to spend more time. I recommend her for sure. Oh, and if your thing is spinners, she is itty bitty, not a ounce of fat on her anywhere. However I'd say, jewish princess is more accurate than latina. Sweet girl, please treat her well.
-
10-05-20 08:19 #4891Senior Member

Posts: 143It's been a while.
I dreamt of her three years ago. She went by a different name and use to hang out with a provider called Hawaii. YMMV. Try a hh or qv first to get a feel for her.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 03:38 #4890Senior Member

Posts: 191Kaylaa Khelani
Messaged her a few times. Had sparse responses a few times but never got to see. On the other hand is another cute young ebony mix by the alias "Kaylaa" I had a brief dream about. Blonde hair, nice tits and petite body. All covered which was fine by me not trying to catch anything from girls in too many dreams xD. Place was not very clean, but she seemed aight. She is on STG.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 00:09 #4889Senior Member

Posts: 207Khelani
Anyone seen Khelani? I'll see what I can find out, but thought I'd reach out to see if anyone had sampled yet. Her ad seems legit.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/441966152208
-
10-04-20 23:58 #4888Senior Member

Posts: 180Dude
You've obviously got beef with peach / abbi / C. You one of the original she's a scam sayers? LOL. Guess you weren't satisfied. I'm me. I'm curious. I got no skin in that game! I haven't seen her in I honestly have no idea how long. More than a year.
Originally Posted by CulloCat
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




